What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

The correct analogy would be foreign forces going into an unstable, violence and chaos wracked Afghanistan to conduct security and stabilization operations to prevent said violence and chaos from impacting countries outside of Afghanistan.

In another topic thread you would have been correct but I was just giving an example. :)

It was not always a failed state. Turkey along with the rest of NATO plus GCC plus tens of thousands of proxy terrorists have brought Syria to this state.

If Turkey complains of a Syrian refugee crisis within Turkey, it is Turkey responsible for this.

What should happen is simple. Turkey + rest of NATO + GCC should withdraw themselves from this big war and let Syria and its allies bring Syria back to normal.

Easier said than done, Tr had not choice but to get involved in order to safeguard it's national security. It already accepted 3.6 million refugees because of Assad, and now another 3 mil are running towards the border. This is a humanitarian crisis and TR tried to create a small zone where these people can be without running away from Assad and towards Tr. This zone is intended to be part of a future Syria, not land that Tr wants to take. The prior Tr operations were to clean the zone from ISIS and other terrorist groups so regular people can settle there and be safe. The better question is why is the US there, and grabbing oil? or Russia supporting Assad who killed so many people and destroyed his own country based on ego, or should I say his entire family who has been killing people.

Based on my humble opinion, the government moved all of these troops and armor into Idlib in order to toughen their negotiating seat with Russia. They thought it would give them an upper hand if Ru sees a big built up, and thereby concede some ground. However, it looks as though it did not work. Further, this reminds me of when a small kid acts tough, then gets threatened by a bigger kid, so the small kid calls his big brother to calm the other kid down. All the while, the small kid is throwing rocks at the other kid because he knows his big brother is there and he feels empowered. This is basically what is happening on the ground, the SAA are launching small scale attacks on TR while RU is there talking to TR.

Also, it is easy to attack, but politics on such a high scale are no joke, each move needs to be calculated and acting on impulse or emotion is not the way to go here. Tr is talking to one of the great powers on this earth at the moment, however it does not mean that Tr won't retaliate. Time will tell.

The US and Russia agreed on Syria
Russia is dreaming about Turkish Army to leave Syria including Idlib , Afrin and Al Bab to create Pkk/Ypg terror state in Syria

but Turkiye says fck off Russia
and in the last 7 days over 2600 Tanks,Howitzers,MLRS,AFVs,IFVs entered Idlib .... and today more 300 Turkish Military Vehicles will enter Idlib
( 5 şehit vermemiz ile Herkes tası taragı toplayıp kacacagımızı sanıyor herhalde onun bunun evlatları )

that means Turkish Army will not leave Syria including Idlib ...... unlike more Turkish Military Vehicles enter Idlib

today 7 Assad Regime military points attacked Turkish forces in Idlib
7 Assad Regime military points were hit by Turkish Army and 4 of 7 Regime forces were destroyed and 3 Regime forces did back down for 1,5 km from their military points

Last edited:
Rezil kepaze , look at the situation Turkey is in right now, utter humiliation. Erdogan has no choice but to declare war and drag turkey into a hell hole in the long term or resign/ lose the next elections

Russia is dreaming about Turkish Army to leave Syria including Idlib , Afrin and Al Bab to create Pkk/Ypg terror state in Syria

and in the last 7 days over 2600 Tanks,Howitzers,MLRS,AFVs,IFVs entered Idlib .... and today more 300 Turkish Military Vehicles will enter Idlib
( 5 şehit vermemiz ile Herkes tası taragı toplayıp kacacagımızı sanıyor herhalde onun bunun evlatları )

that means Turkish Army will not leave Syria including Idlib ...... unlike more Turkish Military Vehicles enter Idlib

7 Assad Regime military points were hit by Turkish Army and 4 of 7 Regime forces were destroyed and 3 Regime forces did back down for 1,5 km from their military points

Well I hope we didn’t send those troops for no damn reason lmao. I’ll give it a few days to see what’s gonna happen.

What a shame...

Nothing will happen, like I said get prepared to hear of more deaths and after a week after Idlib falls they will order a retreat while SAA is making fun of the TSK.

This is also what I am predicting to happen unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom