What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

SAA fanboys thought Putin would help to attack Turkish positions. Now they are crying on twitter and throwing dirt on Putin, like Putin is their dad and they are obliged to give unconditional support. Even when attack a Russian ally.

Cenk Uygur is nothing more than traitorous two faced devil.

You can’t expect him to be pro Turkish openly. His opponents would rip him apart. He has to act like he is anti Turkey.

Cenk understands that Jewish lobbies control the senate and wants to take money out of politics with wolfpac movement.

When Jews lose control over the senate Cenk would give Turks a major advantage against current racist US policy.

Donate to wolfpac:

https://wolf-pac.com/

SAA fanboys thought Putin would help to attack Turkish positions. Now they are crying on twitter and throwing dirt on Putin, like Putin is their dad and they are obliged to give unconditional support. Even when attack a Russian ally.

Not a good way to speak about the people you wanted as Allies and Friends...
Why changing side so fast?

It's none of your business if gay people do each other

its degeneration and filth.. its like cancer.. its like saying why should I bother if a part of my body has cancer its just my left hand?! soon it will effect the whole body..

Interesting. You put gays and Ocalan on a same level.

I really think this is an insult specially designed to denounce gay ppl..

EIC5DjcXYAIPOch.jpg

did this dog die in Resulayn? good riddance ! what a happy message to know that the black twelfe eyed angel met him :) assalamu aleykum wa rahmatullah!

Germany has huge interest in YPG. Perhaps YPG can create a state in Germany so they can live happily.

german media is really doing a desperate in bringing up news.. such twisted and clear enemies.. its not about interest only but full enemy behavior.. I say to all we and our leaders are fools and ill ppl not to release the half of all the refugees.. let 2,5 million of them flood EU... all at once and any other foolish attempt another wave of 2,5 million is ok..

what do people think would happen? much more refugees will take their chances if they hear 5 million are on their way and turkey gives a shit about it..

Cenk Uygur is nothing more than traitorous two faced devil.

liberal CHP voting animal!

Germany has huge interest in YPG. Perhaps YPG can create a state in Germany so they can live happily.

In 2014-2017, Germany and Canada were the only significant western nations that supplied arms and trained Peshmerga whilst not supplying Iraqi forces at the same time. All other western states that were part of CJTF-OIR, supplied both the Peshmerga and Iraqi army. Canada eventually started supplying Iraqi forces but Germany remained and was supplying the Peshmerega on a major level. They clearly have a pro-Kurdistan agenda, many Kurds there including in their parliament.

Germany has sent more than 2,000 tons of weapons in more than 30 shipments to the Iraqi Kurds since the first weapons were delivered in September 2014.

https://www.dw.com/en/germany-resumes-weapons-shipments-to-iraqi-kurds/a-19481159

They are supplying their "Fellow Aryans", but we will win anyway. Baghdad just needs to stop paying Gurdistan and they'll face financial crisis. Hopefully the gov is toppled soon and we get a not so KRG friendly guy.

I hope they get deployed. It would be hilarious.

Black water tugs would have zero deterrence against Turkey because black water is not a state actor.

If anything black water coming into the game would do the opposite of deterring Turkey. It would enrage it.

These tugs have zero empathy. I mean what would the US do if Turkish private contractors come to Mexico to arm and train the drug cartel. Unbelievable.

Black water tugs would have zero deterrence against Turkey because black water is not a state actor.

If anything black water coming into the game would do the opposite of deterring Turkey. It would enrage it.

These tugs have zero empathy. I mean what would the US do if Turkish private contractors come to Mexico to arm and train the drug cartel. Unbelievable.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Fallujah_ambush

liberal CHP voting animal!

In 2014-2017, Germany and Canada were the only significant western nations that supplied arms and trained Peshmerga whilst not supplying Iraqi forces at the same time. All other western states that were part of CJTF-OIR, supplied both the Peshmerga and Iraqi army. Canada eventually started supplying Iraqi forces but Germany remained and was supplying the Peshmerega on a major level. They clearly have a pro-Kurdistan agenda, many Kurds there including in their parliament.

Germany has sent more than 2,000 tons of weapons in more than 30 shipments to the Iraqi Kurds since the first weapons were delivered in September 2014.

https://www.dw.com/en/germany-resumes-weapons-shipments-to-iraqi-kurds/a-19481159

They are supplying their "Fellow Aryans", but we will win anyway. Baghdad just needs to stop paying Gurdistan and they'll face financial crisis. Hopefully the gov is toppled soon and we get a not so KRG friendly guy.

Fun fact the Peshmerga losers actually sold their weapons to either pkk or even isis due to corruption. What the did the West do it turned a blind eye to it. I literally remember pictures or even videos of isis members and pkk members carrying HKG36's.

When isis was kicked out of Mosul the West still credited themselves or the Kurds for the liberation. Unbelievable all it took was a few kamikazes from isis scumbags to make peshmerga withdraw but but muh Gurds are so brave.

Look at those women fighters!!!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom