What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Dirty *** Kurd dreams of Genocide against the Turks whole at the same time crying about a genocide.

Honestly when will Turks start waking up and see what the Kurds are rather than being politically correct about it.

Our leaders are all faggots, I had a Kurd tell me and laugh how Baghdad is paying him welfare whilst he lives in Europe. I'd redirect that money to anti-Gurdistan operations.

#Heval
#NoMountainWithoutFriends

I had a discussion with an ethnic turk chp supporter and a kurd ypg pkk supporter regarding the conflict last week.

To my astonishment the ethnic turk took the kurd ypg supporters side and even said Turkey was a fascist state. Im not one to judge but damn I sure hope sjw's like that guy are not common place in Turkey

I had a discussion with an ethnic turk chp supporter and a kurd ypg pkk supporter regarding the conflict last week.

To my astonishment the ethnic turk took the kurd ypg supporters side and even said Turkey was a fascist state. Im not one to judge but damn I sure hope sjw's like that guy are not common place in Turkey
I really doubt it was a ethnic Turk. No Turk would ever side with a Kurdish terrorist.

Unfortunately we have a lot of traitors between our people. Look at all the Gullen people badmouthing turkey whenever they can, look at the ethnic Turks voting HDP, ...
Maybe I am lucky I have never met any ethnic Turks that supported Kurds/HDP etc. I only ever see these "Turks" online like Twitter.

The kekos are not in a position to boycott anything. Cut them off from ceyhan and lets see from where their money will come lmao begging baghdad isnt always the best option.

The kekos are not in a position to boycott anything. Cut them off from ceyhan and lets see from where their money will come lmao begging baghdad isnt always the best option.

Funny thing is kurdistan is actually landlocked but the kurds actually expanded their claims to include coasts from Turkey, Syria and Iraq.

Thats how desperate these people are that they are making up false maps to stake their claims on land that does not belong to them.

With the boycott we shall put Turkiye into their knees nekt minute save us the Turks are committing genocide where is humanity lmaoooo

as expected, regime was never going to dismantle YPG or anything close to it. But to ally with them as they did in Aleppo, Tal Rifaat... regime never left Qamishli, they have airbase there, few clashes here and there, local. basicly over who will tax which checkpoint and so on.

You will always have people like Emir Kusturica that are ready to betray their people for whatever reasons and to stand together with the enemy. It’s not like you guys didn’t have them in Bosnia too.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom