What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I think our operation needs to pick up speed again, and hopefully it'll antagonize the pkk supporters in europe to do more damage. It actually works in our favor everytime they go crazy.

I really doubt it was a ethnic Turk. No Turk would ever side with a Kurdish terrorist.

The guy told me he is 100% ethnic turk from Turkey - unless he was lying to me of course. He even said that Turkey committed an "Armenian Genocide".

You will always have people like Emir Kusturica that are ready to betray their people for whatever reasons and to stand together with the enemy. It’s not like you guys didn’t have them in Bosnia too.

Apples and Oranges

Turkey has a strong history with nationalism and preserving national identity. Bosnia had to deal with 45 years of Communist brainwashing and before that 30 years of Serbo-Croat kingdom dicatatorship brainwashing in which our identity was suppressed for almost 100 years. In our position We were always bound to have traitors or sell outs.

The guy told me he is 100% ethnic turk from Turkey - unless he was lying to me of course. He even said that Turkey committed an "Armenian Genocide".

Apples and Oranges

Turkey has a strong history with nationalism and preserving national identity. Bosnia had to deal with 45 years of Communist brainwashing and before that 30 years of Serbo-Croat kingdom dicatatorship brainwashing in which our identity was suppressed for almost 100 years. In our position We were always bound to have traitors or sell outs.

Brother, there is 80 milion of Turks. And they are not Borg. Turkey had a strong leftist movment thru out the last century, not just the PKK. Communist mayor was just elected this past spring. So yeah, you will cross paths with difente ppl, with different views. Even in the same parties. One may vote for CHP just cause he doesnt like Erdoan, and vice versa. It doesnt mean anything. I met ethnk Turks who hate PKK, but the man who hated them the most, was like kill them all.. is a turkish Kurd. And its understanble considering his background as a conservative, religious guy he is no fan of PKK brand marxism, but also, he blames them for poisining the youth leading them into death, for him they are the ones who are dewstroying kurdish families, communities.. turning children against their parents, brother against brother... so its even more powerful, personal hatred, then some one from Izmir has for PKK. The way he spoke about them, his eyes.. they were the devil

Last edited:
Does the Turkish army have flamethrowers??

I mean these weapons are effective in burning the terrorist rats in their tunnels. In this operation so many tunnels it would be good to have some hewal kebab.

Apples and Oranges

Dude, you are looking for some much more complicated ways to reach a certain conclusion than you need to use...

No matter what a regime a nation was under or what it’s history was you will always have traitors who are ready to sell themselves for money and power or people with different views and way of thinking. Emir Kusturica is just a famous example that I used to show you that you can find such people everywhere and in every country.

ps Just because online you met “someone” who presents himself in a certain way you can’t really make conclusions for millions of others.

Does the Turkish army have flamethrowers??

I mean these weapons are effective in burning the terrorist rats in their tunnels. In this operation so many tunnels it would be good to have some hewal kebab.

some granates do the job too destroy the tunnels and they can die in the dark ..

Has the Turkish advance halted or what? Almost no advance.

Perhaps the new strategy is low intensity to grab territory without much public backlash.

Has the Turkish advance halted or what? Almost no advance.

Perhaps the new strategy is low intensity to grab territory without much public backlash.

could be a calm before the storm. YPG/PKK did break the ceasefire and did not withdraw. Apparently we have informed several TFSA commanders to move back to Afrin, maybe a full Turkish army invasion coming?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom