What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Such a disgusting inferior race.

I do wish we have commanders like Nureddin Pasha and Topal Osman because these ypg/pkk and kurdish separartists would easily be wiped out.

What does this mean, I seen it 10 years ago
images

That's why we need mutawa'een to correct the youth, as for nationalists who leave Islam they are mostly faggots whom are vocal nationalists too busy drinking yeni raki trying to be like ataturk. The only nationalism you should adopt is that of the great BBP party. In due time you will realize, till then you remain a kid.

Every week dozens of little boys get sexually assaulted by Islamists in Turkey. I'm sorry dude but the only faggots are Islamists and HDP leftists. You're both equally as bad.

So now America is bringing 30 Abrams tanks to Syria. We should have done a blitzkrieg all the way and captured all YPG territory. But I guess that's not feasible with Erdoğan not wanting to hurt the economy anymore... I suspect that now after the outrage in the west they will probably end up giving them even more weapons.

Our goal should have been to destroy YPG. Pushing them back isn't going to change anything.

Every week dozens of little boys get sexually assaulted by Islamists in Turkey. I'm sorry dude but the only faggots are Islamists and HDP leftists. You're both equally as bad.

So now America is bringing 30 Abrams tanks to Syria. We should have done a blitzkrieg all the way and captured all YPG territory. But I guess that's not feasible with Erdoğan not wanting to hurt the economy anymore... I suspect that now after the outrage in the west they will probably end up giving them even more weapons.

Our goal should have been to destroy YPG. Pushing them back isn't going to change anything.

please stop making a fool of yourself. Pre republic history of the Turks have been Islamic for over 1000 years and they achieved many great things under the religion of Islam. The only thing secularists have achieved is driving the country downwards every time they were in rule. So next time you try to bash Islam remember that it was Muslim Turks who saved our country during WW1. If you want to clean this disease of faggotry and left wing pussies, Islam is your medicine.

Kurds cant fight like men so instead resorted to filthy lies and cried to the world of a so called genocide. Then you will wonder why they have been ruled by everybody for centuries.

Then they have the audacity to call themselves Sons of Saladin.

Honestly did Saladin cry and whine?

please stop making a fool of yourself. Pre republic history of the Turks have been Islamic for over 1000 years and they achieved many great things under the religion of Islam. The only thing secularists have achieved is driving the country downwards every time they were in rule. So next time you try to bash Islam remember that it was Muslim Turks who saved our country during WW1. If you want to clean this disease of faggotry and left wing pussies, Islam is your medicine.

Sadly Islam in Turkey nowadays is heavily influenced by Saudi traditions. Ever since the 80s they've pumped billions into Turkey in order to Arabize the country through Islam.

Look I don't mind our Turkish mild version of Islam (which has Tengrist elements in it). However seeing the disgusting state of Sunni Islam inside Turkey I must say that I don't want to be a part of it.

Islamists insult our founding father, our ancient pre-Islamic ancestors and hate the idea of Turkish nationism. Most of the Islamists I've met don't even call themselves Turk, they call themselves the grandchildren of the Ottomans.

How do you expect me to respect a group of people who disrespect Ataturk? Many of us Kemalists respect Fatih and Suleiman the Magnificent yet there are so many Islamists out there who swear at Ataturk and then they proceed to praise Abdulhammit...

Under a secular leader we defeated 6 nations in one war. Quickly paid off the debts of the Ottoman empire. Built many factories that kickstarted our economy. Greatly increased literacy rates. Built planes. Crushed a rebellion with incredible success.

Are these bad things?

As for your point about Islam being a medicine against gays and leftism.. Islam is supported by leftists in the west. When the military ruled over in Turkey the western leftists were crying about how the "evil Kemalists" were taking away the human rights of the Islamists and LGBT.

Islamists and leftists are two sides of the same coin. To us you are the same sh!t. Almost every week you Islamists rape kids in Turkey. Literally every time I check Turkish news I hear about kids who got abused in a Cemaat. You guys are just as disgusting as leftists. Admittedly though, you're probably even worse for stability.

According to recent polls only around 10% of people in Turkey have trust in Imams and other religious figures. Not a surprise.

Once you Islamists lose your control of Turkey we will finally be able to fully crush terrorism in the region. Erdoğan created a mess by allowing YPG to grow. Part of the reason for this is his desire to have shackles on the military.

Now from what I've gathered Erdoğan has lost most of his power and is now allied with his former enemies behind closed doors. He will be tolerated for a little longer before he gets removed. But first we will make sure he cleans his mess and takes the burden of it.

You Islamists sided with FETO and also made peace with PKK. We were always against this and in the end we were proven right. Please check your facts before you ever try to argue with me buddy.

Kurds cant fight like men so instead resorted to filthy lies and cried to the world of a so called genocide. Then you will wonder why they have been ruled by everybody for centuries.

Then they have the audacity to call themselves Sons of Saladin.

Honestly did Saladin cry and whine?

It's funny how the western media portrayed them as the "Most effective fighters in Syria". Lol biggest lie I have ever heard. I think they're even worse than FSA without support. Literally the weakest group in Syria when they're without daddy America's air support.

Sadly Islam in Turkey nowadays is heavily influenced by Saudi traditions. Ever since the 80s they've pumped billions into Turkey in order to Arabize the country through Islam.

Look I don't mind our Turkish mild version of Islam (which has Tengrist elements in it). However seeing the disgusting state of Sunni Islam inside Turkey I must say that I don't want to be a part of it.

Islamists insult our founding father, our ancient pre-Islamic ancestors and hate the idea of Turkish nationism. Most of the Islamists I've met don't even call themselves Turk, they call themselves the grandchildren of the Ottomans.

How do you expect me to respect a group of people who disrespect Ataturk? Many of us Kemalists respect Fatih and Suleiman the Magnificent yet there are so many Islamists out there who swear at Ataturk and then they proceed to praise Abdulhammit...

Under a secular leader we defeated 6 nations in one war. Quickly paid off the debts of the Ottoman empire. Built many factories that kickstarted our economy. Greatly increased literacy rates. Built planes. Crushed a rebellion with incredible success.

Are these bad things?

As for your point about Islam being a medicine against gays and leftism.. Islam is supported by leftists in the west. When the military ruled over in Turkey the western leftists were crying about how the "evil Kemalists" were taking away the human rights of the Islamists and LGBT.

Islamists and leftists are two sides of the same coin. To us you are the same sh!t. Almost every week you Islamists rape kids in Turkey. Literally every time I check Turkish news I hear about kids who got abused in a Cemaat. You guys are just as disgusting as leftists. Admittedly though, you're probably even worse for stability.

According to recent polls only around 10% of people in Turkey have trust in Imams and other religious figures. Not a surprise.

Once you Islamists lose your control of Turkey we will finally be able to fully crush terrorism in the region. Erdoğan created a mess by allowing YPG to grow. Part of the reason for this is his desire to have shackles on the military.

Now from what I've gathered Erdoğan has lost most of his power and is now allied with his former enemies behind closed doors. He will be tolerated for a little longer before he gets removed. But first we will make sure he cleans his mess and takes the burden of it.

You Islamists sided with FETO and also made peace with PKK. We were always against this and in the end we were proven right. Please check your facts before you ever try to argue with me buddy.

Turks in Turkey have always been Sunni Muslims influenced by sufism.

Sunni Islam in Turkey is nothing new. Wahabism or Salafism is just a branch of Sunni Islam nothing else.

Saudis were able to spread it due to the cold war and the enormous oil money they had at their disposal.

Wahabis are like the evangelicals they pour enormous amounts of money into mosques and preaching their version this was all aimed at the poor.

Diyanet has to be blamed for this what the hell were they doing with the money that the state was giving them???

Turks in Turkey have always been Sunni Muslims influenced by sufism.

Sunni Islam in Turkey is nothing new. Wahabism or Salafism is just a branch of Sunni Islam nothing else.

Saudis were able to spread it due to the cold war and the enormous oil money they had at their disposal.

Wahabis are like the evangelicals they pour enormous amounts of money into mosques and preaching their version this was all aimed at the poor.

Yeah that's what I meant. Sufism is much better than the Saudi Wahabi and Salafi crap which is just pure cancer. Part of the reason why the poured so much into Turkey was to make the already Sunni population more extreme and thus make them enemies of Iran.

It was an epic failure.

Are these bad things?

It's funny how the western media portrayed them as the "Most effective fighters in Syria". Lol biggest lie I have ever heard. I think they're even worse than FSA without support. Literally the weakest group in Syria when they're without daddy America's air support.

I get disgusted by people who curse and slander Ataturk. Regardless of peoples ideology or beliefs, people should especially Turks have more respect to the founder of the country.

I get disgusted more is how Ataturks entire military career was in the Ottoman army but people blame him for the collapse of the empire when the Ottomans were already collapsing.

A lot of the Turks believed in fatalism that the Ottoman Empire will collapse with that the Turks will also be destroyed or gone for good.

Ataturk just refused to accept this fate this is why he got into so many arguments with the CUP. Itihatcis even wanted to surrender lands to the armenians.

Thank God Ataturk did not have a compromising attitude. Politicians in Turkey should have a back bone.

Back
Top Bottom