What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Halil Kurt, 24, a Turkish Soldier who martyred today in Syria.
This is the last Video recorded of him, he says "Hakkimi Helal edin" that is not a normal "farewell" more a "maybe we will see us never again" farewell.

Ruhun sad, mekanin cennet olsun.
RIP, wish patience for his family.
Another youth lost his life for nonsense war.
please end Syria war and accept legitimate Syrian government.

Save your condolences for the iranian youth in their nonsense wars.
His condolences were just to appease the Turkish reader to slide what he wanted to say in the first place... his last line...
''please end Syria war and accept legitimate Syrian government.''

RIP, wish patience for his family.
Another youth lost his life for nonsense war.
please end Syria war and accept legitimate Syrian government.

Assad lost his legitimate long time ago. Yes, they can accept Assad, but it does not makes him a legitimate leader of Syria.

In idlib 3 Turkish soldiers wounded after a mortar attack. Assad forces attacked one of the Turkish observation points. Wounded soldiers in critical condition say reports.
Russia and Iran have played a perfect game on Turkey in idlib. Now our men are in a trap and we have nothing to do and save 'em.
Our current government is the worst government of Turkish history. Every single policies turned in a disaster for our country. This Syrian issue is one of 'em even the worst one.
Pkk/ypg has gotten a state in Syria and now our guys are a target for both pkk/ypg and Assad .
We have lost 32 soldiers in 1 mouth. It seems that we are gonna have more.
I curse you tayyip. I curse you akp. I curse you who support akp.

Last edited:

In idlib 3 Turkish soldiers wounded after a mortar attack. Assad forces attacked one of the Turkish observation points. Wounded soldiers in critical condition say reports.
Russia and Iran have played a perfect game on Turkey in idlib. Now our men are in a trap and we have nothing to do and save 'em.
Our current government is the worst government of Turkish history. Every single policies turned in a disaster for our country. This Syrian issue is one of 'em even the worst one.
Pkk/ypg has gotten a state in Syria and now our guys are a target for both pkk/ypg and Assad .

Bolu Commando Soldier slightly injured...

It looks like the Turkish Goverment is not interested in cleaning PKK, we see it in Syria, Iraq and within Turkey.
- Tel Rifaat and Manbij untouched only retaliation when they attack first.
- Also the current size of N.Iraq operation is a joke if you compare it with past operations.
- If Intelligence Agency/ Police would check Social Media, they would jailed tens of Terrorist supporters in TR per day.

Our enemy in Syria is YPG/PKK but our Goverment cares more for Idlib, SAA vs FSA...

Anti Terror Operation were much more effective in the past.

It looks like the Turkish Goverment is not interested in cleaning PKK, we see it in Syria, Iraq and within Turkey.
- Also the current size of N.Iraq operation is a joke if you compare it with past operations.
- If Intelligence Agency/ Police would check Social Media, they would jailed tens of Terrorist supporters in TR per day.

Our enemy in Syria is YPG/PKK but our Goverment cares more for Idlib, SAA vs FSA...

When you have asslickers like Binali who says Kurdistan and Lazistan im not surprised.

Turkish army needs to say fck you to the politicians and let them do their shit.

How many pkk supporters in Turkey who literally celebrate the destruction of Turkey while also celebrating Turkish soldiers dying guess what they are all k*rds.

Last edited:

Brother, with all due respect, you are jumping to counclusion. First of all, Assad regime and YPG are deeply conected, from YPG founding. Who gave Ocelan refuge in the 90s, it was Assad regime. Afrin became YPG stronghold by persimison of the Assad regime. Infact during the first days of revolution, YPG was involved in suppresion of protests against the regime in Kurdish areas in Syria on behalf of regime. They kindpped and executed number of influental kurdish arivist and military personel who defected to opposition in early days. Who came to their failed rescue durign the OLive Branch, it was and Assad regime. Who is helping them and maning postion around Tal Riffat with YPG, its the regime adn the Russians. Who sells the oil now to the regime and helping them stem gas crisis, its YPG. And those attacks on TSK in Afrin and Azaz are supported logisticly by the regime, they are basicly operating fron within regime held teritory in these areas.

And FSA and oppo in general are Turkeys most valueble and only trustworthy alies in this fight. And they have credential to show off. They fought and bled with you in Afrin, and even now in Idlib, their fight of course for their own survivel but also for Turkish interests too. Turkey cant afford to have Russians and the regime on their Border from Latakia to Euphrat, and calling all the shots in their backyard. If it heppens, be sure YPG will have presence too. And Russians, would be using it to pressure Turkey. Its not coinciedence that Turkey sent FSA units from ES areas to help stem this regime Idlib offensive and armed well, and they obeyed, even after good majority of these unites are not even from Idlib, they are from Deirezzur, North Aleppo. They absolutly did nothing against Turkey, even HTS... they are the ones securing turkish convoys to the obsevation points... And its often overlooked that these OP in Idlib and elsewhere are in Turkish interest too, to have FOBs in deep in inside Syria and, they are there to make sure that Turkeys interest must have been be adressed, to have a seat at the table with two major power powers, nothing Russia and US agree on must include Turkey as well.

Also, western pundits may say this or that, but as regard to Syria and many other issues, Turkey was and is on the right side of history from the begining. Only moraly corrupt nation with no regards ot feel for humanity would support Assad regime, Turks as I know them, were never been those kind of ppl. From welcoming prosecuted Jews of Spain, support to famine ridden Irish, to welcomi ng prosecuted ppls of the Balkans after WW1, and Syrians now against pure evil of the regime in Syria. While those who fency them self HR advocates and riding their high horses and bashing Turks and Turkey were just watching while regime was pulvirizing entire cities... and set on the sidelines. Even those US led support programs to the oppo, were half-haerthed, and recently leaked documents reavel that Obama admin never wated to topple Assad, but only to weakened him a bit to force him to compromise some, omrpise with a fucking devil , and they didnt want to jeoperdize Iran deal... Turkey was callinng for no-fly zone as early as 2012, US refused citing 'mightly' SAA air defence, which Isreal demonstreted it was a joke, and a ludicrous argument.

Anyway, this is just my opinion.

Last edited:
LOL. Sure. Afraid of TSK response? Russians are well aware of all deficancies of their regime puppet army, even after overwhelming bombing campaign by air and ground artillery they menaged to capture 1% and lost 2%. Only succes they had was destroying hospitals, agricurtal crops and kiling civilans in their sleep. If Turkey just sent few of those guided misssiles on regime bases in Hama rebels would steam rolled them for 10s of kms. :-)
Also, TSK deployed mobile radars to OP just week ago, after few shells fell in vicinity of TSK base in Hama, so... TSK knows very well who fired it and from what postions mortars are fired.

Who remembers how Russian news like RT published a fake news that Erdogans son met with isis leaders when turned out those beared dudes were actually kebab shop owners.

Lmaooooo
I lost respect for Erdogan cause of the Syrian war and his idiotic policies not a Assadists person but seriously the thinking of being in NATO and US was gonna back you to take on Damascus was stupid plus the PKK was at its weakest point but then Syrian war occured

Halil Kurt, 24, a Turkish Soldier who martyred today in Syria.
This is the last Video recorded of him, he says "Hakkimi Helal edin" that is not a normal "farewell" more a "maybe we will see us never again" farewell.

Ruhun sad, mekanin cennet olsun.

RIP. Shouldn't have died if Erdogan didn't support rebels in the first place.

Russia trying to divide NATO by arming Turkey. And Turkey is willing to buy Russian arms. USA, Israel and S.A. are landing to attack Iran. The direct neighbour of Iran is Turkey, which are again a military option in Iran. I hope you understand where my point is.

Russia trying to divide NATO by arming Turkey. And Turkey is willing to buy Russian arms. USA, Israel and S.A. are landing to attack Iran. The direct neighbour of Iran is Turkey, which are again a military option in Iran. I hope you understand where my point is.

well, if US was willing to sell Patriots when Turkey asked for it there would be no S400 deal. If US didnt withdrown its Patriots from Turkey after downing of Russian jet, demostrating that Turkey cant relly on US air defence there wouldnt be S400 deal. And with a pullout of US from Iranian deal, which raised risk of posible regional war in which Turkey would be posible target cause of NATO presence there formidable air defence system became even bigger priority. If Israel, Cyprus, US reconized Turkish interests in East Med, there wouldnt be S400 deal.
So, Russia just exploited shorshited US/western policies towards Turkey and bullying to insert itself in the midddle, cashing 2,5 billion while also undermining NATO cohesion.

RIP. Shouldn't have died if Erdogan didn't support rebels in the first place.

**** off, filthy Assadist. Go cheer on bombing of hospitals, killings of women and children in their sleep.

Last edited:
well, if US was willing to sell Patriots when Turkey asked for it there would be no S400 deal. If US didnt withdrown its Patriots from Turkey after downing of Russian jet, demostrating that Turkey cant relly on US air defence there wouldnt be S400 deal. And with a pullout of US from Iranian deal, which raised risk of posible regional war in which Turkey would be posible target cause of NATO presence there formidable air defence system became even bigger priority. If Israel, Cyprus, US reconized Turkish interests in East Med, there wouldnt be S400 deal.
So, Russia just exploited shorshited US/western policies towards Turkey and bullying to insert itself in the midddle, cashing 2,5 billion while also undermining NATO cohesion.

**** off, filthy Assadist. Go cheer on bombing of hospitals, killings of women and children in their sleep.

It seems you dont understand my point.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom