What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

TR is doing well lately, it wasn't a few decades ago compared to its neighbors so that 60ish years comment is false.

So doing well economically means a dictatorship is alright, is that how it works.
60ish wasn't about TR... but about Arab states... Even the worst Democratic period of TR is better than 60ish years of Arab gov combined...
And no... no Arab state ( exception with gulf states, but even them it's limit) was economically good compared to the west... but mostly average to poor... It just the previous generation were just out of the war (indépendance and such)... and didn't want to start another one with themselves... they were tired and they saw the evolution of the economy has being an opening to a better future... so they shut their mouth in front of corruption, injustice etc...

The motto of current dictators... "I give you cheap oil and your daily bread and you shut your mouth... " as if we are animals... I am not...

Here a little image from TN dictatorship... Ben Ali used to hide the poor and misery of TN... in hope to keep the illusion that the country is doing fine... After he runaway like a coward... Journalists begun to film around and they found something called " The Poor"... do you know what was the answer of the people?
"What is that... Since when we got poor like that in TN... it's fake."

Ppl didn't believe... didn't want to believe... the curtain was open and everyone saw how much the country was falling... and TO this day Tunisians are paying for it... and mostly in the few decades to come...

that's what a dictatorship is... All Fake... Nothing is real... nothing... not that freedom... not that economy... nothing...

Last edited:
60ish wasn't about TR... but about Arab states... Even the worst Democratic period of TR is better than 60ish years of Arab gov combined...
And no... no Arab state ( exception with gulf states, but even them it's limit) was economically good compared to the west... but mostly average to poor... It just the previous generation were just out of the war (indépendance and such)... and didn't want to start another one with themselves... they were tired and they saw the evolution of the economy has being an opening to a better future... so they shut their mouth in front of corruption, injustice etc...

The motto of current dictators... "I give you cheap oil and your daily bread and you shut your mouth... " as if we are animals... I am not...

Here a little image from TN dictatorship... Ben Ali used to hide the poor and misery of TN... in hope to keep the illusion that the country is doing fine... After he runaway like a coward... Journalists begun to film around and they found something called " The Poor"... do you know what was the answer of the people?
"What is that... Since when we got poor like that in TN... it's fake."

Ppl didn't believe... didn't want to believe... the curtain was open and everyone saw how much the country was falling... and TO this day Tunisians are paying for it... and mostly in the few decades to come...

that's what a dictatorship is... All Fake... Nothing is real... nothing... not that freedom... not that economy... nothing...

Don't understand you, we didn't talk about the west.

No middle eastern state is comparable to western economies, not just Arab states and Gulf Arab states economies are not either.

Are you saying Turkey has been economically stronger than the rest of the region since the 60s? Look at charts and statistics before you speak.

Are you saying Turkey is more democratic than the rest of the region, now or in the past? They have a history of military coups and the last one just 2 years ago with Erdogan responding by appointing generals loyal to him.

Just because of Tunisia's government being MB you're here parading Turkey's Erdogan project

Don't understand you, we didn't talk about the west.

No middle eastern state is comparable to western economies, not just Arab states and Gulf Arab states economies are not either.

Are you saying Turkey has been economically stronger than the rest of the region since the 60s? Look at charts and statistics before you speak.

Are you saying Turkey is more democratic than the rest of the region, now or in the past? They have a history of military coups and the last one just 2 years ago with Erdogan responding by appointing generals loyal to him.

Have fun with that

We didn't understood each others at all...
Anyway... it's late here... maybe I didn't explain myself correctly.
Maybe tomorrow.

We should build a wall like China to protect Europe from people from N.E and M.E.

Turkey is a wall and a bridge at the same time. It depends on you and your approach. If you approach Turkey by friendly way, you have a bridge to reach Europe or Asia/Middle east even Africa.

If you choose unfriendly way to approach her. It will be a wall which can block you from Europe or Asia/Middle east even Africa.

European politicians know it very well Chinese politicians will know it sooner or later.

You should build a wall like the US.

China builds Belt and Road.

Same conditions for both sides? No problem. You master plan is to flute Europe with your cheap products. It is in your interests. Not in our interests.

since when did i say ASSad was the only choice... or where did i even defended such butcher?

TN did... Algeria is doing it.. as for TR... even in today state they are better than any state around, for the past 60ish years... that's already tell you a lot about the state of those dictatorship...

I don't said that you defend Assad.

Then please explain that post of yours.

Which planet do you call your home?

If Assad is the only reliable choice, you do something wrong. More than this, you are wrong and you will never have a future. We should build a wall like China to protect Europe from people from N.E and M.E.

Same conditions for both sides? No problem. You master plan is to flute Europe with your cheap products. It is in your interests. Not in our interests.

What you say does not cut the reality of growing BRI-based trade. It is Win-Win, otherwise, no body will be interested. There is, after all, no point-blank regime change threats.

He literally hates Mr. president Assad.

Something that is not in the media :rolleyes:

3 days ago members of the Fath Brigade harassed TSK armored vehicles in Azez by blocking their movement. The good thing is that after long conflict the situation was taken under control. I wonder if the incident is related to recent news about this >
upload_2019-5-29_4-55-27.png

@CamelGuy Look what's you savior is keeping on doing... Spoiler alert... it's only one among the hundreds of thousands already 6 meters deep... I hope it sticks in your brain for ever... for every time you speak his name or utter his ''accomplishments''

And to whoever think the same as you on this Forum... with no exception of nationality...ethnicity...language... You guys are the last thing humanity needs...

This month is the month of Ramadan And Inshallah... anyone who ask to befriend with this butcher for the sake of his selfish gain... May Allah give him the rightful punishment he/she deserves and May Allah close the gates of success to him/her in front of his own eyes...

- twitter (dot) com/worldonalert/status/1133482883237199873

Last edited:
@CamelGuy Look what's you savior is keeping on doing... Spoiler alert... it's only one among the hundreds of thousands already 6 meters deep... I hope it sticks in your brain for ever... for every time you speak his name or utter his ''accomplishments''

And to whoever think the same as you on this Forum... with no exception of nationality...ethnicity...language... You guys are the last thing humanity needs...

This month is the month of Ramadan And Inshallah... anyone who ask to befriend with this butcher for the sake of his selfish gain... May Allah give him the rightful punishment he/she deserves and May Allah close the gates of success to him/her in front of his own eyes...

May that dua becomes true. To the ones beheading 15 year boys captured in battle without sense for mercy, to the ones stealing from the people, to the ones barrel bombing civilians, to the ones forcing innocent people from their villages to go without looking back for their properties, to the ones taking as shield civilians, to the ones torturing the elders, to the ones abusing women and children, to the ones who leaved back their brothers and sisters in the fight in the way of Allah for a personal and earthly benefit without intention of return, to the ones taking slaves, to the ones taking children in their ranks, to the ones who knowingly blow themselves up in intention to harm the enemy without searching the chance for salvation, to the ones which prefer the talk of the weapon to the talk of the mouth, to the ones using the name of Allah for their low agendas. Ameen!

Wordonalert is an ISIS supporter, the continuation of RamiAlollah the bitch.

2011, long ago when many of us here were teenagers this war started with Turkey taking a leading role organizing, assisting and providing the opposition with arms, safe haven and land corridors for the US to intervene through proxy warfare. What happened is that these powers accepted dragging it out whilst Syrians are being bombed, they refused to intervene but decided to watch it out. Now 8 years later, the SAA took control of nearly all of Syria (minus the American SDF project) and you want to do what, give it another attempt for your rebels to take over all of Syria?

I have no personal gain in the win or loss of Assad as i'm far from this conflict. There is a reason why Arab states are returning relations with Syria, you happen to support the MB alliance which motivates your choice here despite the fact that rebels control small amounts of land and have committed many war crimes.

A video showing wounded and dead does not change such facts, every side has caused that obviously, emotional blackmail happening here.

On top of all this resistance nonsense, Israel has been striking the Syrian army every year whilst they never touch these resistance bearded Istanbul hotel trash. Take that MB to the bin

Wordonalert is an ISIS supporter, the continuation of RamiAlollah the bitch.

2011, long ago when many of us here were teenagers this war started with Turkey taking a leading role organizing, assisting and providing the opposition with arms, safe haven and land corridors for the US to intervene through proxy warfare. What happened is that these powers accepted dragging it out whilst Syrians are being bombed, they refused to intervene but decided to watch it out. Now 8 years later, the SAA took control of nearly all of Syria (minus the American SDF project) and you want to do what, give it another attempt for your rebels to take over all of Syria?

I have no personal gain in the win or loss of Assad as i'm far from this conflict. There is a reason why Arab states are returning relations with Syria, you happen to support the MB alliance which motivates your choice here despite the fact that rebels control small amounts of land and have committed many war crimes.

A video showing wounded and dead does not change such facts, every side has caused that obviously, emotional blackmail happening here.

On top of all this resistance nonsense, Israel has been striking the Syrian army every year whilst they never touch these resistance bearded Istanbul hotel trash. Take that MB to the bin

Syria is weakened along with assad that is a win for Turkey to be honest.

After decades of supporting pkk and threatening war against Turkey now assad cant do shit anymore.

Back
Top Bottom