What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Poor Syrian: I will cut heads here (Turkey).
He should watch his mouth or the people will cut his **** off and force him to eat it.
"A lot of dishonesty in Turkey"... By the mouth of a man who run from his country while his brothers fight and saying "I am going to cut heads in Turkey" while he is a guest receiving every type of support by his host. While I am looking at him the first thing that comes to my mind for cutting is his beautifully made hair because if I search for **** probably I would not find any.

Kafr Nabudah has been wiped out after 100ish airstrikes last night... it's officially not a city anymore...
Rebels withdraw from site.

same tactic as Ayn al-Arab... if you can't take it... flatten it...

Poor Syrian: I will cut heads here (Turkey).
He should watch his mouth or the people will cut his **** off and force him to eat it.

Obviously he is an ISIS militant within us. The problem is that these militants walk among us freely.
Did you forget that one of 'em was slaughtering a Turkish soldier on the bridge when 15 July was happening. He was also ISIS militant. I don't know how many ISIS militants living in Turkey right now.
They are waiting for the correct time to start the terror attacks. Their leader showed up suddenly a few weeks back. He was holding a file which titled "Turkey Province".
Uncontrolled 5 to 8 million of Syrian refugees are the threat of the state. In future we will have more separatist movements.
The future of Turkey isn't that bright.

Kafr Nabudah has been wiped out after 100ish airstrikes last night... it's officially not a city anymore...
Rebels withdraw from site.

same tactic as Ayn al-Arab... if you can't take it... flatten it...

Those Arab rebels are idiots fighting for Turkey

It's like Arabs that fight for a Kurdish project (the Arabs in the YPG/SDF), they're misguided and lost elements. Why would they not prefer HTS over those soft FSA remnant trash loyal to Erdogan, HTS or SAA would be a better choice, even IS is a better choice than working for some Kurd or Erdogan. Hotel rebel trash

Besides are you enjoying the treatment in this section with the constant hatred for Arabs. Soft fake Islamists are the last thing we need, either you go the full way or you are secular.

Last edited:
Those Arab rebels are idiots fighting for Turkey

It's like Arabs that fight for a Kurdish project (the Arabs in the YPG/SDF), they're misguided and lost elements. Why would they not prefer HTS over those soft FSA remnant trash loyal to Erdogan, HTS or SAA would be a better choice, even IS is a better choice than working for some Kurd or Erdogan. Hotel rebel trash

Besides are you enjoying the treatment in this section with the constant hatred for Arabs. Soft fake Islamists are the last thing we need, either you go the full way or you are secular.

Those fighting aren't TR backed... those ones (TFSA) stayed hidden in the North...
Second those ''rebels'' are a far more better choice than any Assad on this planet... you may turn a blind eye on 500k death and 10mil refugees just to keep your secular vision... so be it... but it's ain't mine... the moment you make you ppl lives less important than cockroachs just to keep your seat... then you out... simple as that.

Third... Any hatred against X or Y just because the other side don't like his/her face or for stupid excuses then he/she is nothing to me... Some Turkish members in this forum knows my position on this matter. and I spoke against it...

Those fighting aren't TR backed... those ones (TFSA) stayed hidden in the North...
Second those ''rebels'' are a far more better choice than any Assad on this planet... you may turn a blind eye on 500k death and 10mil refugees just to keep your secular vision... so be it... but it's ain't mine... the moment you make you ppl lives less important than cockroachs just to keep your seat... then you out... simple as that.

Third... Any hatred against X or Y just because the other side don't like his/her face or for stupid excuses then he/she is nothing to me... Some Turkish members in this forum knows my position on this matter. and I spoke against it...

The issue is, foreign entities will hijack that for their benefit and here Erdogan is doing so, btw Assad out? are you still trying to do that, it's a long gone attempt.

The issue is, foreign entities will hijack that for their benefit and / here Erdogan is doing so, btw Assad out? are you still trying to do that, it's a long gone attempt.me

Me? I can't do nothing...
As for ASSad... never say never... who knows what the future hold... it always surprise us...

As for the Hijack... is that what you afraid of? not that a lowlife ruined it for the sake of his A$$...
Nothing to this point is worst than today situation...

Me? I can't do nothing...
As for ASSad... never say never... who knows what the future hold... it always surprise us...

As for the Hijack... is that what you afraid of? not that a lowlife ruined it for the sake of his A$$...
Nothing to this point is worst than today situation...

Syria is fine under Assad, better than any alternative.
Source: I was there under Assad.

bye

Syria is fine under Assad, better than any alternative.
Source: I was there under Assad.

bye
I was too... but it's not the problem... Under Assad it wasn't good either... corruption... unfairness... inequality etc...
Many seems to forget that 2011 revolution wasn't only ''Sunnis''... but because of Assad wrongdoings following it... it all fall into a sectarian conflict...added to that other radical groups later known as ISIS...

He is a Dictator and the worst among the worst in the region... and therefore he shall fall... simple as that...

I was too... but it's not the problem... Under Assad it wasn't good either... corruption... unfairness... inequality etc...
Many seems to forget that 2011 revolution wasn't only ''Sunnis''... but because of Assad wrongdoings following it... it all fall into a sectarian conflict...added to that other radical groups later known as ISIS...

He is a Dictator and the worst among the worst in the region... and therefore he shall fall... simple as that...

Corruption, unfairness and inequality do not exist in other countries? Unfairness and inequality is everywhere in life and it won't change. The whole middle east is a major dictatorship, Erdogan locks up people that insult him. Jordan and the GCC are monarchy dictatorships, Sisi is a military dictator.

The important thing is to fix the crisis; tell me how will you fix that Syrian crisis when you want to remove Assad? You can't, I suggest you focus on fixing Paris which is a shithole by now

@CamelGuy @HannibalBarca

What were you guys doing in Syria? Never heard of anyone non-Syrian going there for vacation.

Neighboring country, visited friends of family long ago. It was fine there, better than Jordan actually which I also visited at the same time.

Which planet do you call your home?

If Assad is the only reliable choice, you do something wrong. More than this, you are wrong and you will never have a future. We should build a wall like China to protect Europe from people from N.E and M.E.

Which planet do you call your home?

If Assad is the only reliable choice, you do something wrong. More than this, you are wrong and you will never have a future. We should build a wall like China to protect Europe from people from N.E and M.E.

since when did i say ASSad was the only choice... or where did i even defended such butcher?

Corruption, unfairness and inequality do not exist in other countries? Unfairness and inequality is everywhere in life and it won't change. The whole middle east is a major dictatorship, Erdogan locks up people that insult him. Jordan and the GCC are monarchy dictatorships, Sisi is a military dictator.

The important thing is to fix the crisis; tell me how will you fix that Syrian crisis when you want to remove Assad? You can't, I suggest you focus on fixing Paris which is a shithole by now

Neighboring country, visited friends of family long ago. It was fine there, better than Jordan actually which I also visited at the same time.
TN did... Algeria is doing it.. as for TR... even in today state they are better than any state around, for the past 60ish years... that's already tell you a lot about the state of those dictatorship...

since when did i say ASSad was the only choice... or where did i even defended such butcher?

TN did... Algeria is doing it.. as for TR... even in today state they are better than any state around, for the past 60ish years... that's already tell you a lot about the state of those dictatorship...

TR is doing well lately, it wasn't a few decades ago compared to its neighbors so that 60ish years comment is false.

So doing well economically means a dictatorship is alright, is that how it works.

Back
Top Bottom