What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Wordonalert is an ISIS supporter, the continuation of RamiAlollah the bitch.

2011, long ago when many of us here were teenagers this war started with Turkey taking a leading role organizing, assisting and providing the opposition with arms, safe haven and land corridors for the US to intervene through proxy warfare. What happened is that these powers accepted dragging it out whilst Syrians are being bombed, they refused to intervene but decided to watch it out. Now 8 years later, the SAA took control of nearly all of Syria (minus the American SDF project) and you want to do what, give it another attempt for your rebels to take over all of Syria?

I have no personal gain in the win or loss of Assad as i'm far from this conflict. There is a reason why Arab states are returning relations with Syria, you happen to support the MB alliance which motivates your choice here despite the fact that rebels control small amounts of land and have committed many war crimes.

A video showing wounded and dead does not change such facts, every side has caused that obviously, emotional blackmail happening here.

On top of all this resistance nonsense, Israel has been striking the Syrian army every year whilst they never touch these resistance bearded Istanbul hotel trash. Take that MB to the bin

You are pathetic... People ask why the region is in that shit... Because of guys like you... who care less for others just for the sake of their centric ideology...

HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS DIED LIKE THAT... BY ASSad and his b*tch of allies...

I don't care about ISIS or any related retard like them BUT EVEN THEM couldn't do 0.5% of what that butcher did... and keep opening your mouth about ''But daddy, both did it''

I hope that you will never have a say in the region future... please stay in EU for ever, enjoy your life out there... no need for parasite like you in some gov position somewhere in Iraq...

And it's my hope that every guy with such ''MORAL PRINCIPLES'' stay in Europe... and never go back to their respective countries... You guys, with that shared morals ARE the enemy...

You are pathetic... People ask why the region is in that shit... Because of guys like you... who care less for others just for the sake of their centric ideology...

HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS DIED LIKE THAT... BY ASSad and his b*tch of allies...

I don't care about ISIS or any related retard like them BUT EVEN THEM couldn't do 0.5% of what that butcher did... and keep opening your mouth about ''But daddy, both did it''

I hope that you will never have a say in the region future... please stay in EU for ever, enjoy your life out there... no need for parasite like you in some gov position somewhere in Iraq...

And it's my hope that every guy with such ''MORAL PRINCIPLES'' stay in Europe... and never go back to their respective countries... You guys, with that shared morals ARE the enemy...

Once again, what is your solution to the current situation?

You want the SAA to be destroyed right, tell me about the number of casualties that it will cost and then review your so called care for people.

Once again, what is your solution to the current situation?

You want the SAA to be destroyed right, tell me about the number of casualties that it will cost and then review your so called care for people.

The overwhelming majority of causalities are because of ''targeted'' airstrikes on civilians... not because of the direct impact of the war... When one or the other side take a city/area they aren't butchering everyone...
Rebels, with their flows, aren't shelling civilian areas to prepare their offensive... we saw it with Aleppo...Hama...Homs...Daraa, Damascus and so on... they just don't... while SAA and co do... as a way to increase chaos and therefore delaying Rebels reinforcement...

So, we put ahead that offensive from rebels do not cost ''targeted''death as a result of it...
Now if SAA die or not I don't really care... they are soldiers...same apply for the other side... Those are combattant... who signed for this.

As for solution... ofc a Political one is the best way to do it...BUT no political answer is possible with ASSad still there... Turkey know it...Russia too...Iran... and any actor in the region do...
Same for the other side... NO ONE will accept a political answer with ASSad, that side hold enough grudge on him that no solution could be accepted...

ASSad alone is nothing... we saw it few years ago... when he was going to fall, before IR/RU support... The main problem is those 2 countries... not ASSad... it's a simple puppet...
Iran could be dealt with even stronger sanctions, and RU by having the condition of an equal lose... If RU get something in return that is equally strategic or more... They will let him down...

As long as ASSad is alive nothing will change... If the countries involved in it... find together... let's say, a successor that every side agree on... and lets' say as a result of that....ASSad ''miraculously'' die in a ''bizarre manner'' then it could mean the end of it...

Last edited:

Again Syrians. Again Esenyurt Istanbul. Fight between two groups with blade weapons for a 300 TL debt... Their fight is even not normal fight. A Syrian man was stabbed 4 times. What are the locals saying:

Local 1: Everyday we see their fights. Everyday we must look at this type of situations all around here.

Local 2: There are such cases constantly. Every three days there is a fight. There are stabbings. Some are reported to the police and some not. We require our State to take measures.

Local 3: There on the cross street and also here! There are fights constantly! There are a lot of fights around here... I mean there is some kind of organization. I mean there were more than 10 people involved. 4-5 men entered with knives and attacked him. Even the butcher could not save him. They also wounded the butcher on 4-5 places. He had wounds on his head his shoulder.

The Turks in Esenyurt even organized a raid against their groups February but was it properly covered in the media? No. And there are still such kind of animals walking around.

You know it's off topic right?
Can you make a thread and put it there? that way you guys can ''debate'' on that among yourself.

Best regards
This is tightly connected to the Turkish Peace Operations in Syria and the results of them and the foreign politics of Turkey regarding Syria. Something more interesting also for you :D

upload_2019-5-29_20-3-3.png

upload_2019-5-29_20-3-18.png

I say that something is going on.

Those were not to the points, but now i see just some cheap leverage due to no argument to counter the points made by me.

Turks were officially invited to Europe for helping them out and have indeed worked hard to help them out, therefore their kids have natural and equal rights to enjoy the developments thanks to their elders hard work, unlike the Syrians in Turkey.

No time for Parasite psychology.

I am out.

Syria is in war, official invitation can eat a dick.

May that dua becomes true. To the ones beheading 15 year boys captured in battle without sense for mercy, to the ones stealing from the people, to the ones barrel bombing civilians, to the ones forcing innocent people from their villages to go without looking back for their properties, to the ones taking as shield civilians, to the ones torturing the elders, to the ones abusing women and children, to the ones who leaved back their brothers and sisters in the fight in the way of Allah for a personal and earthly benefit without intention of return, to the ones taking slaves, to the ones taking children in their ranks, to the ones who knowingly blow themselves up in intention to harm the enemy without searching the chance for salvation, to the ones which prefer the talk of the weapon to the talk of the mouth, to the ones using the name of Allah for their low agendas. Ameen!

No one should be beheaded in the first place, this happens because the average person in this world is trash and people generally cannot be trusted.

Speaking of beheadings, who beheaded that Turkish conscript in July 2016. Some aggressive terrorist once again, they exist in massive numbers amongst us and that person would behead a lot more if the situation allows him to. Therefore we must not create or have such situations in the region/world, people = trash without law and order.

@cabatli_53

So we must support them against the Asshead.

No. There is no relation in any way.

Yes its better to have HTS than the YPG on our border. Yes HTS is right just as much as TFSA and TFSA is wrong as HTS. There is no importance of HTS. The important is just what is it in Eastern Syria.

Yes we must work with a terrorist organization (what we have (HTS)) if its against the ASShead. Damn even the US is in dialog with the Talibans.

Yeah there is no hope. Viva HTS! Viva la revolucion!

What is the Minister of Defense of Turkey saying? "We are against All of them. PKK, YPG, DEASH, FETO, Al Qaeda. They are all the same. We are against totally all of them."

From when we started to look at Al Qaeda pre Syrian revolution and Al Qaeda after? So we must fight a terrorist government with a terrorist organization so the refugees don't come to Turkey and PKK is not on our border? We must turn a blind eye to one of the biggest terrorist organizations on the time which still have global power and fight against Assad by arming them because they are good fighters and Idlibi people loves them? We did enough evil to Syria by standing there and watching how some of the most fearful organizations raised and their resources were crossing trough Turkey. Assad is tyrant and there is no any sense in talking the opposite but HTS is also such. If according to the Turkish intelligence, security services, law
HTS is no more such I would think about it but if HTS is listed as organization connected to
Al Qaeda in the Turkish law I will not let anybody to advocate them. If one systematically is reading his messages he could understand what is the intention behind them. He is to smart to declare it publicly and I respect his tactic but will not stay and watch. @cabatli_53 You can ask also the other Turkish members of their view and I am sure they will tell you the same. People like OguzSenturk also gave him warnings all the time just like me. Yes his tongue was hot but he had a point. He was a smart guy.

Bro, You know I let the smart and kind people like him to defend their stances but If the subject is a terrorist organization officially known by Turkish laws, Then You know I will directly interfere the situation. What I see from his posts, He kindly shares his point of view mostly indirect ways and It seems He has some symphaty to HTS cause of fighting against Assad. That is the reason He call them among rebel groups supported by Syrin opposition public. This logic contradicts official stance of Turkish Republic listing them among terrorist organization inked with Al-Qaide. Besides, I do not believe He has bad feeling about Turks and Turkish Republic because I mostly saw him defending the rights of Turkish Republic in the subjects of E. Mediterraean, Egypt-Turkey issues, Syria events, Greece-Turkey subjects, while All other Arab nationalists were cursing Turkiye. That’s why I respect @HannibalBarca. About this subject, We may fall into different fronts so I will keep him out of this thread for a while as initial warning to adjust the problem in his words and later, When He turned back, I kindly request him not to repeat same mistakes again.

Thanks.

I was wondering when the turks were going to evacuate one of their observation posts, seems the russians have done it first. I think it'll be a great time to let the rebels loose on tall rifat now too. It'll teach the russians a lesson. This is the game they want to play.

I was wondering when the turks were going to evacuate one of their observation posts, seems the russians have done it first. I think it'll be a great time to let the rebels loose on tall rifat now too. It'll teach the russians a lesson. This is the game they want to play.

bro, Turks are not leaving Syria anytime soon. They cant alow their backyard to be playing ground for Russians and US and not have a say.
-------

anyone with a half of brain seen this coming except grand strategists at CENTCOM.

More Arab protests expected against Kurdish SDF in Syria

SHUHAIL, Syria — Graffiti denouncing the mostly Kurdish Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) is scrawled across the walls in Shuhail, an Arab town in Deir ez-Zor province flanked by golden grain fields near the snaking Euphrates River.

Weeks of Arab protests against Kurdish control here have mostly quieted during Ramadan but are expected to resume after the holy month ends June 4. Deadly incidents in early May left a decidedly tense atmosphere. The residents are wary of speaking to the media and refuse to use their real names, citing fear of being killed or arrested.

The river basically splits the province into east and west. During Al-Monitor's visit May 20, oil tanker trucks were parked along the regime-controlled western side, while a boat plied the river, “stealing our oil,” a young local resident with a checkered scarf wrapped across his face told Al-Monitor tersely while staring across the river.

He claimed that diesel is three times as expensive in Shuhail as it is in the Kurdish-dominant north, despite the proximity of key oil fields, and that this price gouging is only one of many ways the US-backed SDF is making local residents desperate. (There have been reports, however, that US-led coalition troops and SDF forces have fired on regime ferries transporting oil from the Shuhail area.)

Armed teenagers at small SDF outposts along the river seem to be watching the cross-river trade. They are mostly local Arabs who, struggling to survive after years of war, have been co-opted by the SDF, residents said, as is happening in Raqqa province.

“Yell at them. They're afraid of us,” the young man with the checkered scarf sneered, referring to the teenagers at one of the outposts.

Shuhail was once seen as a stronghold of al-Qaeda factions, until the Islamic State (IS) swept the area and took control in mid-2014. Between September 2017 and early 2019, the SDF, backed by international coalition airstrikes, liberated the IS-held areas spanning from eastern Deir ez-Zor to the Iraqi border. Many local Arabs took part, including former fighters for the opposition's Free Syrian Army (FSA).

A former FSA leader from Shuhail who now keeps a low profile and asked not to be named told Al-Monitor few people in the town support IS, al-Qaeda or related extremist ideology.

“A few do," he said, "but that doesn't justify what [the SDF is] doing. A 70-year-old man was killed. Four young men who had fought IS in the ranks of the SDF and two civilians were [killed] too. Why?”

Male relatives of those killed in a mysterious raid May 9 agreed to meet May 20 with Al-Monitor in the home of a widely trusted local resident.

Some of the young people who were killed had fought alongside the SDF during the battle to retake Baghouz in March, after local Arab anti-IS armed groups were sidelined due to lack of financial support. The families of those killed in the raid blamed the Kurdish-led SDF for their deaths. Some media claimed US special forces were behind the attack.

In any case, the raid began around 1:30 a.m.

“My 18-yar-old son, Hail Saleh al-Faraj, heard voices and went to the roof of his house to check. The fighters killed him ... and then broke into his house,” said an elderly man who arrived at the meeting on one of the area's ubiquitous motorcycles. Grief marked his face and words.

“My other son, 15, heard the noise and the scream of his brother's wife and went to help her. They shot him in the leg,” he added. The attackers then reportedly went to a house on another street and shot a man, who died.

“After this shooting, we were surrounded by the vehicles and they called out on loudspeakers for the civilians to leave their homes and surrender," the elderly man said.

A young man at the gathering told Al-Monitor, “The SDF killed my father and two brothers," even though the teenagers had fought for the SDF in the past.

He showed a photo of one brother's dead body. "They took my brothers' phones, money, everything," he said.

Everyone denied that the victims had any connection with IS.

“Our village has been subjected many times to raids by the SDF and coalition forces looking for IS fighters,” the young man claimed. “They sneak into the village, killing anyone outside or who opens his door.”

He said many young men in the village enlisted with the SDF and have been attacked many times by IS fighters, so they initially thought IS was behind the May 9 raid. He added, bitterly and with a touch of fear, “The SDF faked reports to the coalition forces saying that this village contains IS cells. They could attack us at any time."

Local Arabs as young as 15 who had fought in the battle for Baghouz claimed at the meeting with Al-Monitor that some SDF commanders were Kurds from Turkey who did not speak Arabic, while most of the men on the front lines doing the actual fighting were local, impoverished Arabs.

A meeting between the SDF and the dominant tribe, the Oegaidat, was held following the raid in a bid to defuse tension. It took place at the nearby al-Omar oil field, where international coalition troops are stationed.

At that meeting, "[The SDF] told us protesting was prohibited,” one of the young men said, adding, “We can't say anything against them. They are ruling by fear.”

Read more: https://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/or...protests-sdf-killing-arabs.html#ixzz5q6vw1Cek

Back
Top Bottom