What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Did you know that PYD has lost more than 400 fighter in minbij only in 2 month
If we enter we will lost more than that number

When your national security is in threat then you have to intervene , this would be a point if you were talking about Turkish soldiers fighting in Afghanistan , but a country right next to your door where a group that threatens your internal border integrity is advancing then you have no choice but to fight in specific locations .

No!! I am not against fighting isis ..
Absolutely i am with this decision but without sending troop just airstrike and artillery.Fsa will continue the job

Bayraktar TB2 drops munition over YPG/ISIS terrorists !

QQQV6A.jpg
nEEOz1.jpg
0yyEZY.jpg

They didnt have heavy equipment on the ground but the Americans bombing relentlessly.

I know but it's not comparable to what Turkey can afford as a great neighboring country. Plus, Manbij is arabic not Kurdish.

lt's already confirmed, they've been hitting terrorist targets since last week now.

lt was even on the news.

It was only Sabah newspaper and i dont call it "news", Sabah has a standart level as such as Sözcü, Taraf, Zaman etc. I dont trust them.

No!! I am not against fighting isis ..
Absolutely i am with this decision but without sending troop just airstrike and artillery.Fsa will continue the job

FSA can take Al-Bab country side but not Al-Bab itself , they will need ground support in specific locations to take the whole town .

Basically they need the same support PYJ got , special forces on the ground clearing trenched locations they cant take .

Bayraktar TB2 drops munition over YPG/ISIS terrorists !

QQQV6A.jpg
nEEOz1.jpg
0yyEZY.jpg

Saleh Muslim and Murat karayalin

Back
Top Bottom