What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Omg !! Sir, can you confirm that these pictures taken in operation zone, not in tests right ?
They need to record such things like US military does. And they need to the same for ATAK and record its attacks onterrorists from the skies like, again, US military does. Visuals, especially moving visuals with real sounds of bullets etc, are far and far more effective as propaganda than just some simple statements.

And yes, they are doing all these with domestic products for propaganda, which is perfect. I heard we had rent a PR company too, we should use them very well and put propaganda videos of our UAV's and ATAK's pounding terrorists from above. No need to really edit the videos, real war footages with no edit (except for hiding the identities of the soldiers) are proven to be more effective than stupid game sounds in the background while the footage is revealed.

There are tens of thousands of such footages on youtube alone, they should watch them and do similar ones and I think they will be loved by everyone a lot and create a huge hype all along!

http://www.ahaber.com.tr/gundem/2016/09/03/abdturkiyeden-daesi-vurdu

20k of Turkish soldiers? Forget about it.

Why not? It seems risky for the short term but if you teach your enemy (PKK/YPG) a lesson they will never forget and secure the border for the next 30 years or so free from YPG/PKK activity then it is well worth the long term gain.

Well guys, I know we hear bad news all the time lately but let's remember that we are at a war... a war we should win in a time when we should hit harder than ever. Of course it will be a painful process but we should do it and we will do it one way or another. I believe in our nation as that is a nation that has made it through much harder stuff during history. We are a great nation with great wins and losses that have changed the course of history.

I always feel sad when I hear about some of our guys being killed because I feel sad about their families as it is the biggest pain possible for every normal person- to lose a loved one. But they died for Turkey, for our country so let's not insult them with showing fear or doubts in our Nation.

Damn John Bass!! He is still insisting to use term "ISIL" instead of "DAESH" and underlining they will not move a finger towards PYD/SDF.

Why not? It seems risky for the short term but if you teach your enemy (PKK/YPG) a lesson they will never forget and secure the border for the next 30 years or so free from YPG/PKK activity then it is well worth the long term gain.

PKK/PYD/YPG/SDF will go and ABC/DEF/HIJ will come. 20k soldiers is not solution. It will not end till we cut their supplies/support from our "ally" USA.

ISIS is attacking YPG held Manbiji allegedly.

Back
Top Bottom