What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Some 10+ MRAPs also entered Syria in latest Incursion, soldiers among rebels.
B88App.jpg

New map:
e6546ec5213f4bddaf3de2b312d89173.png

It is a smart idea. You need someone to control the conquered regions while FSA is fighting PKK/DAESH.

We saw that in recent gains, FSA appointed regional rulers for every town with some other FSA fighters which are locals. Because FSA thinks local FSA fighters will gain trust of the people faster.

I don't see any reason for Turkish Soldiers other than direct fighting against terrorists. But why? Our concept was fine. We give armor support, FSA advance and lost some fighters, at the end we gain lands with no şehit from our soldiers.

We saw that in recent gains, FSA appointed regional rulers for every town with some other FSA fighters which are locals. Because FSA thinks local FSA fighters will gain trust of the people faster.

I don't see any reason for Turkish Soldiers other than direct fighting against terrorists. But why? Our concept was fine. We give armor support, FSA advance and lost some fighters, at the end we gain lands with no şehit from our soldiers.

We have simply no information at this moment. We can only speculate.

Crcn26QXYAEqOP0.jpg:large

a1f3107976ac4abc9c3e09b1d9732c8e.png

These troops will join in Al-Bab offensive later on , FSA cant take Al-Bab on its own . This is where Isil will put a heavy fight , there are around 2,000 Isil members entrenched in that town .

The Fall of Bab puts an end to Isil in Aleppo Governate and Kurdish peasants dream of corridor to Yifrin .

Turkish Goverment should consider financing and building a Turkmen/Arab force that would guard the newly freed territories from Isil and PYD peasants .

And don't forget that Dabiq is extremly important for ISIS. It plays a vital role in their ideology. Deccal'in inecegi, Roma'nin ISID tarafindan yenilgiye ugratilacagi yer. They will defend this region with everything they have.

Dabiq is a place in Syria that is supposed to be the location for one of the final battles according to certain Muslim myths about a final apocalypse. Choosing such a name for the magazine highlights the caliphate's goals. http://www.clarionproject.org/news/islamic-state-isis-isil-propaganda-magazine-dabiq#

They even named their propaganda magazine "Dabiq". It's also the place where they publicly beheaded Westerners.

Al-Bab will be meat grinder, i don't think that we will send our soldiers to there. It would be disaster for political situation in Turkey.

Al-Bab will be meat grinder, i don't think that we will send our soldiers to there. It would be disaster for political situation in Turkey.

This is the only way to end Kurdish corridor which would even be a bigger meat grinder in the future . Again the main fighting force will still be local , Turkish participation will be limited to Artillery , intelligence and armor .

And don't forget that Dabiq is extremly important for ISIS. It plays a vital role in their ideology. Deccal'in inecegi, Roma'nin ISID tarafindan yenilgiye ugratilacagi yer. They will defend this region with everything they have.

Dabiq is a place in Syria that is supposed to be the location for one of the final battles according to certain Muslim myths about a final apocalypse. Choosing such a name for the magazine highlights the caliphate's goals. http://www.clarionproject.org/news/islamic-state-isis-isil-propaganda-magazine-dabiq#

They even named their propaganda magazine "Dabiq". It's also the place where they publicly beheaded Westerners.

Bab will be tough though , its like a small example of how the battle of Riqqah and mosul would look like.

I am against send troops to fight isis in syria..no one should fight isis just fsa because they know the country and even they died but they died in defense of their country
WE SHOULD KNOW THAT SYRIA IS A SWAMP

I am against send troops to fight isis in syria..no one should fight isis just fsa because they know the country and even they died but they died in defense of their country
WE SHOULD KNOW THAT SYRIA IS A SWAMP

When your national security is in threat then you have to intervene , this would be a point if you were talking about Turkish soldiers fighting in Afghanistan , but a country right next to your door where a group that threatens your internal border integrity is advancing then you have no choice but to fight in specific locations .

Back
Top Bottom