What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Salafi Protestors in Tunisia... holding the flag of Khawarji.
Photo-Salafist-Protesters-in-Tunisia.jpg

If the Shahada is Khawarji then I can't help you in that...

You can believe whatever you wish.
But one thing is sure... if you said that in the face of such previous rulers... you will have a short life.

A Truthful Salafi is a Muslim... a Khawarji isn't one.

Funny those true rulers themselves beheaded Salafists and threw there heads into the cold waters of istanbul.

Don’t play word games with us, we not teenagers.

You know what i mean, don't play the retard.
I don't... Such "flag" were used for Centuries and centuries... it's not because a wrongful group used it... that it should be put aside or demonized... even less when it's the shahada...
With such logic... The next time a PKK group use the Turkish flag then I shall not use it anymore or hate it?

Funny those true rulers themselves beheaded Salafists and threw there heads into the cold waters of istanbul.

Don’t play word games with us, we not teenagers.
Those rulers killed their own brothers/Kids for power...
But one thing they will not think twice is when you put in doubt their "Salafi" ruling aka their core power of "Beholder of Faith"...

Islamic rulers were overpowered/killed for not being "Salafi enough"...

We will never allow a UAE/Saudi backed Wahabi Terroist group on our border.

Dm_OShdX4AA1eYz.jpg

If only you could read Arabic and read what HTS affiliates write about KSA/UAE or YPG/PKK... in comparison to almost nothing on TR...
You will end up in a Bromance...

But the core Q is... Does truth or Emotion matter the most?

If only you could read Arabic and read what HTS affiliates write about KSA/UAE or YPG/PKK... in comparison to almost nothing on TR...
You will end up in a Bromance...

But the core Q is... Does truth or Emotion matter the most?
Look him good in the eyes. Do you think he care? I don't think so.
putin21_071618getty.jpg

upload_2019-1-10_17-30-49.jpeg

Look him good in the eyes. Do you think he care? I don't think so.
putin21_071618getty.jpg

View attachment 531876

Putin has nothing to do in the exchange we had...
Those who think they hold power... don't even care about their creator...so bringing his ability to "not caring" toward humans is...

But if your Q is "Now that HTS take Power...Putin will advance?" Yes and No...
But one way or the other... they would have done it... Under FSA/HTS whatever...

After Idlib... it will be the North... and Even now they want to take the East with YPG/PKK before TR does...
So in the End it's irrelevant...

And according to few around here... it's even a good news... Since they wish to have ASSad/RU/PKK at the border with TR...

Some seems to forget that South Syria Daraa... was FSA... didn't stopped RU/ASSad to take it...

I don't... Such "flag" were used for Centuries and centuries... it's not because a wrongful group used it... that it should be put aside or demonized... even less when it's the shahada...
With such logic... The next time a PKK group use the Turkish flag then I shall not use it anymore or hate it?

Those rulers killed their own brothers/Kids for power...
But one thing they will not think twice is when you put in doubt their "Salafi" ruling aka their core power of "Beholder of Faith"...

Islamic rulers were overpowered/killed for not being "Salafi enough"...

No they were killed for not being “Muslim” enough since the term Salafi never existed until Wahhabists needed to rebrand themselves.

Salafis are heretics whichever way you look at it fullstop.

It wasn’t those rulers that killed it was the state, for the welfare of the state, some were unlucky to be born into that family some were lucky, funny you equate this to killing for heresy.

No they were killed for not being “Muslim” enough since the term Salafi never existed until Wahhabists needed to rebrand themselves.

Salafis are heretics whichever way you look at it fullstop.

It wasn’t those rulers that killed it was the state, for the welfare of the state, some were unlucky to be born into that family some were lucky, funny you equate this to killing for heresy.
You really don't know what "Salaf" mean?
Or Where it come from... But here it is... from our Prophet himself...
Are you calling our prophet an heretic?

You really don't know what "Salaf" mean?
Or Where it come from... But here it is... from our Prophet himself...
Are you calling our prophet an heretic?
Nice word play there @cabatli_53

I’m not calling anyone anything Muslim scholars have already done If you ascribe to Salafist / Wahhabists beliefs.

Nice word play there @cabatli_53

I’m not calling anyone anything Muslim scholars have already done If you ascribe to Salafist / Wahhabists beliefs.
You put ahead a false knowledge in hope to corner me...
The problem is that you didn't know...That I know more.

Our Prophet spoke about the Salaf way... Including Him/Companions and follower and their followers...
And you put the condition that "Salafi ARE Heretics"... therefore by logical deduction you are making the one "speaking" aboutit an Heretic.

Wahhabi is a courant/though... it's =/= from Salaf.

It's like the Western world who think Islam mean something weird/ the Name of smthing..;when in the End mean "Submission to the will of God"...

You put ahead a false knowledge in hope to corner me...
The problem is that you didn't know...That I know more.

Our Prophet spoke about the Salaf way... Including Him/Companions and follower and their followers...
And you put the condition that "Salfi ARE Heretics"... therefore by logical deduction you are making the one "speaking" aboutit an Heretic.

Wahhabi is a courant/though... it's =/= from Salaf.

They are because it is Muslim consensus. Who by the way follow the way of the salaf.

Do you consider Abdul Wahhab a heretical maniac?

They are because it is Muslim consensus. Who by the way follow the way of the salaf.

Do you consider Abdul Wahhab a heretical maniac?

Do you know him or his core teaching?

I would also join with advocating a terrorist organization which is also listed in the terrorist organizations list of Turkey
@cabatli_53
turkiye-hts-teror-orgutu.jpg

Screen-Shot-2018-09-01-at-12.15.43.png

PKK and affiliate are also in US terror list...and yet?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom