What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Apparently SAA+Russia will storm manbij in about 3 hours.

Source? They have been building a lot up there, but they are incapable of a large night-time operation. Also, The US is still around in Manbij.

For those who say, that it is irrelevant whether Turkey or Assad Captures East Euphrates.

Assad anti-Turkey activities will continue, especially, after Turkey supported FSA, an organisation which wanted his head.

This might sound crazy, but what if the operation was not delayed and the offical claims just served to catch YPG a little of guard.

According to local sources, Turkey has amassed a huge amount of soldiers, vehicles and FSA fighters just across the river which divides FSA and Manbij territory?

I mean, a military like that of Turkey does not need months to prepare for an operation like the one we are waiting. I think they already have prepared.

I don’t know when we will start the raping but with those words of Erdo how we can hit the rats in any given moment, then how we will postpone the operation but yet we keep on moving firepower to the border anyway I am sure that YPG donkeys are shitting their pants like twice every hour. :sarcastic:

Arabic sources (local) reports that American soldiers have moved towards the Southern end of Manbij, in order to block a push from Assad, while leaving the Northern part for Turkey.

Arabic sources (local) reports that American soldiers have moved towards the Southern end of Manbij, in order to block a push from Assad, while leaving the Northern part for Turkey.
Post the source. (in Arabic it's ok)

Apparently SAA+Russia will storm manbij in about 3 hours.

Shelling of Tel Rifaat has started.

Is it so hard to share your sources when you make a claim like that? This thread is going downhill

Back
Top Bottom