What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Protecting identity is more important.

Why not? I lost family in Iraqi wars, in the Iran-Iraq war. It was worth it preserving the state from Iranian occupation or any others, or wait you support that cause you don't like Iran, you like Turkey lol.

Protecting your faith is more important... Then your Family... Identity comes and go... it's a fabrication to give us a belonging... and a Label... nothing more nothing else...
That Identity don't buy you Favors from Allah neither Favors from your fellow Humans...

Protecting your faith is more important Then your Family... Identity comes and go... it's a fabrication to give us a belonging... nothing more nothing else...
That Identity don't buy you Favors from Allah neither Favors from your fellow Humans...

You were speaking of protecting life's, now protecting faith? I'm not sure how you do that. Islamic armies and ISIS maybe.

Syrians need self-rule, a place where they learn Arabic in schools. Not a place where they learn Turkish (not their language) to please Erdogan's fantasies.

You were speaking of protecting life's, now protecting faith? I'm not sure how you do that. Islamic armies and ISIS maybe
So you didn't read the Quran?
Protecting my Faith aka Islam... it's protecting his teaching and therefore protecting the application of such Teaching... and in it... "There is the Protection of LIFE"

So you didn't read the Quran?
Protecting my Faith aka Islam... it's protecting his teaching and therefore protecting the application of such Teaching... and in it... "There is the Protection of LIFE"

Philosophical matter that is

You said:
to have peace/stability/Protection for their Kids

That's human life's, not faith/beliefs. Syria needs to remain what it is, Biji Kurdistan or Ottoman wannabe's are enemies to that, good luck to the SAA to deal with them.

Iran and the PMU should assist, not sure why they're idle

Philosophical matter that is

You said:
to have peace/stability/Protection for their Kids

That's human life's, not faith/beliefs. Syria needs to remain what it is, Biji Kurdistan or Ottoman wannabe's are enemies to that, good luck to the SAA to deal with them.

What I said is in "Islam"... A guidance to all Mankind and therefore inherent to Human Lifes...
And in Islam it's Simple... If you have to choose only among 2 Rulers...Choose the Muslim... and if Those 2 are Muslims...Choose the most Close to Islam among the 2...
I think my choice is made...

Whatever you wish, doesn't matter...

--“They plan, and Allah plans. Surely, Allah is the Best of planners.” – [Quran, 8:30]

What I said is in "Islam"... A guidance to all Humans and therefore inherent to Human Lifes...
And in Islam it's Simple... If you have to choose only among 2 Rulers...Choose the Muslim... and if Those 2 are Muslims...Choose the most Close to Islam among the 2...
I think my choice is made...

Whatever you wish, doesn't matter...

--“They plan, and Allah plans. Surely, Allah is the Best of planners.” – [Quran, 8:30]

Baghdadi is more Muslim than Erdogan

Baghdadi is more Muslim than Erdogan
No... it's a Khwarji... But maybe you don't know the difference btw the two...

A Muslim Follow Islam and it's teachings... The closest you Follow his teaching, a better Muslim you are... and Baghadi... is far from even "the first teaching of Islam"... let alone the rest of it.
So... by deduction... Erdogan is better Muslim... Therefore a better Choice... btw Baghadi and ASSad in this regard...

No... it's a Khwarji... But maybe you don't know the difference btw the two...

A Muslim Follow Islam and it's teachings... The closest you Follow his teaching, a better Muslim you are... and Baghadi... is far from even "the first teaching of Islam"... let alone the rest of it.
So... by deduction... Erdogan is better Muslim... Therefore a better Choice... btw Baghadi and ASSad in this regard...

Assad the Alawite(shit religion) fake Baathist dictator who worked with Iran against another Arab state vs the Ottoman wannabe Georgian that used Gulen to rise to power only to then betray him.

That's all there is there leader wise. I'm talking about the SAA and troops, not those 2.

Assad the Alawite(shit religion) fake Baathist dictator who worked with Iran against another Arab state vs the Ottoman wannabe Georgian that used Gulen to rise to power only to then betray him.

That's all there is there leader wise. I'm talking about the SAA and troops, not those 2.

Assad Alawite... Let's be honest btw us two... they aren't muslim... or maybe not believing in the Quran is also a form of "being muslim". (Mainstream Shia don't even see them as true Muslims, let alone Sunnis...)
ASSAd a Dictator, who succeeded to another Dictator ,that is his Father... Who for his Throne...Pushed his own country to despair and Death... With, to this Day, 500K Casualities and Almost 8Mil External Refugees and 5Mil Internal refugees. AND keeps on going.

Erdogan, a Sunni Muslim Politician and what comes with it Good or Bad. I don't know why you put Ottoman or Roots in it... but if you wish, so be it.

No one is Perfect... No Muslim is... and no Muslim will.
So yes, My choice is made. Btw the Two..;and if you can't see which one is better, then I can't do anything about it.

Then about your SAA... So... US soldiers ACTIONS in Iraq/Afghanistan are GOOD but President of the US (Past and Present) are BAD?
So let's me remind you who are SAA... They are ASSad ARMY... those 500K death aren't from ASSad own hands...Or maybe we've got a Superman on this planet without knowing about it?
SAA is made of General/Commander etc... Loyal to ASSad and Obey to every ASSAd order. And most of those in Power comes from ASSad Families /Clan

So...No... SAA isn't different... They don't give a f*ck when they drop barrel bombs on innocents... or Pushed their own country into a ocean of Blood...Simple as that.

You wouldn't wish to live under his rule... so don't wish what you don't to others for your own selfish "grandiose" views...

Last edited:
No, you prefer Turkey to get as much land because it suits your agenda, it suits the MB-led Tunisia.

Assad is human whom will die and be replaced, most Syrians never meet him and don't care about politics. Turkey is not an Arab state, Syrians don't want to be ruled by another force.

Your entire logic is trash, reminds me of Iraq in 2014 not so long ago when everyone said we were doomed, when Barzani was dancing like a monkey. That said, if Turkey takes land it will embark on a path of Arabization for its own country given they will head to Istanbul and Arabs tend to make more kids.

Say the truth, no need to lie.

SAA already controls Deir Az Zour

We're talking about the DeZ oil fields.

IS is already destroyed for like 95%... Can't he just say YPG is his target without this ISIS bullshit
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/dec/22/trump-syria-withdrawal-islamic-state-us-terror
https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-a...ump-just-refounded-isis-with-syria-withdrawal

We all know (Erdogan too) ISIS has been defeated however Western media still paints ISIS as an enemy. They still fear that ISIS will come back etc....
That's why Erdogan addresing this issue, ofc our target is YPG.

Syrians need self-rule, a place where they learn Arabic in schools.
Do you know Arabic ? If you know let's watch this short video.

Sometimes I ask myself...If you are trolling or really believing what you are writing...

I’m on the same line as Erdogan. I don’t know what you are talking about.
I believe we shouldn’t go for the oil fields. We should restrict ourselves to 40km buffer zone.

The main aim is to stop to the foundation of a kurdish entity in northern syria regardless of polictical affiliation- not how to get some minor oilfields in the very east of syria.

Do you know Arabic ? If you know let's watch this short video.

Uneducated street sellers, kebab makers whom will be happy if you give them a populist speech. The guy is talking about fucking doner as if that makes a difference on the political level, give him a doner and a smile and he will vote for Erdogan. Besides, it's an interview from Turkish viewpoint. Likewise the Israelis treated some Syrians in Golan hospitals and interviewed them to get the following responses: "Arabs don't treat us they kill us, we thought jews were devils but they treated us well", the response you get is very situational and it's easy to make them give good words about everyone including Jews, Shias, Iranians etc. Proves nothing.

It's like Peshmerga acting nicely to some Arabs in Arab populated cities a few years ago and having them say good things, it's false. Of course some Arabs said "the Arabs do nothing for us, Kurds our brothers... brudders brudders". What can you do with these people, useless.

Also, giving kids flag to raise makes it only more evident that they're consciously spreading propaganda, advertising through clueless kids that is and you are trying to convince me with that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom