What's new

Turkish Parliament urges Egypt not execute mass death penalty sentences

First of all we have no bad blood with Kurds but a terrorist organization named PKK. lets clear out this first.

Some of them are...you say. o_O All of the 529 people ?...... Are you for real. :lol:
no way 529 people will be excuted you do not understand how the justice system work they are not found yet so they could not defend themselves once they are arrasted the whole trial will be restarted anyway i dont need to justfy anything to you our country our rules if anyone have a problem with that they can change this fact by force if they can

no way 529 people will be excuted you do not understand how the justice system work they are not found yet so they could not defend themselves once they are arrasted the whole trial will be restarted anyway i dont need to justfy anything to you our country our rules if anyone have a problem with that they can change this fact by force if they can

So, if that's the case, you shouldn't have a problem with our statement.

And as i said before kill your citizens like, Assad. I won't care.

I think Egypt should be left for Egyptians. No one can influence what happense there except the people themselves.
Ultimately, unless you are Egyptian, your opinion on Al-Sisi does not matter.
Egypt is the largest state in the ME and the Arab superpower, so the Turkish parliament or anyone else for that matter is not going to be able to manage the outcome.

All in all, I wish the best for Egypt. Lets hope stability returns so Egypt can become prosperous.

Last edited:
I think Egypt should be left for Egyptians. No one can influence what happense there except the people themselves.
Ultimately, unless you are Egyptian, your opinion on Al-Sisi does not matter.
Egypt is the largest state in the ME and the Arab superpower, so the Turkish parliament or anyone else for that matter is not going to be able to manage the outcome.

All in all, I wish the best for Egypt. Lets hope stability returns so Egypt can become prosperous.
thank you my friend i hope the best to you as well

thank you my friend i hope the best to you as well

I hope one day there will be Iranian tourists to Egypt and vice versa. We have a lot in common with Egyptians and we have huge respect for Egypts rich and ancient history and culture.
Thats why stability in Egypt is so important and pivotal.
Maybe one day Iran and Egypt could become close friends again, like during the days of the Shah and Sadat. Not that I like those two figures, but I hope we can reestablish diplomatic and economic relations in the future. :)

no way 529 people will be excuted you do not understand how the justice system work they are not found yet so they could not defend themselves once they are arrasted the whole trial will be restarted anyway i dont need to justfy anything to you our country our rules -
If this happened in the West, wouldn't it be labelled "Islamophobia" and considered an outrage by Muslims across the world?

Oho, Turks who are superior in Morality blaming egyptians.

Of course Turks helping FSA with some Sarin-attack-killing stuff is not so important to even mention it. :pop:

Back
Top Bottom