What's new

Turkish Oil & Gas Exploration Update & Discussion

Guys even there is not enough gas in Mediterranean .. why turkey don't try to bring mediterranean market to her pocket instead of letting this mission to Egypt... Guys EU want to diversification of gas sources so they will reduce imports of russian gas ( for political issue) and try to import more gas from middle east (cyprus, israel, egypt,libya)

Like i said before mediterranean gas reserves are too small.I will be glad if we find a reserve which can supply our own needs.

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/ekonomi/turkiyenin-enerji-ithalati-yuzde-36-artti-40629912

Read the link.It says we imported oil and gas worth 26 billion dollar.And that was last year when oil price was around 55$ and now its already above 75$ which means even we import same amount of oil and gas we will pay more than 35 billion . Also our needs incrased that means we pay around 40 billion.

Dont think just selling.If we find a good reserve our money can stay in our pockets. and 40 billion is good profit.

Our current deficit is 70 billion even if we dont sell gas but just use it we decrase it to 30 billion.

33505956_1866049146759835_1958816463515025408_n.jpg

This point of view is from a party (CHP) that turned Turkey in to a shthole for decades.

Nobody takes Erdogan serious? lol... Thats why we entered Syria while the world thought we couldnt?
We showed our iron fist with 72 jets at same time in the air. Thats enough for a message to show how powerful and awake we are if it comes to geopolitical matters.
Stop tying everything to a party and politics. This is his point of view. Go to Ulke Yonetimi you have enough problems there.

I hope all the disputed zone's are empty to be honest. Hopefully there is oil or gas in undisputed zones and the black sea though.

So what is happening? Its middle of july and nothing new about drilling, have they started yet or when is it planned to start?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom