What's new

Turkish Oil & Gas Exploration Update & Discussion

Guys, I'm thinkinh about opening a thread for E.Mediterranean since this thread is only about general discussions of oil-gas explorations. What do you guys think?

I think it would be prudent to do so, I do fear though that this existing thread would not have posts anymore.

Not gonna take this seriously until I see pics
Yeah I don’t believe it either maybe it’s just turkish psychological warfare on haftar
Northern Cyprus is enough for stationing F-16s from there they can do air operations in libya without problems

Since when do we have Apache helicopters?
Dont post false info.
I have deleted it after your correction

8744cdf7-55c3-47d9-c7aa-d677f648ebfc.png

I hope they'll find at least 1 billion cubic in Mavi Vatan soon, so We can establish drilling rig and such. I don't mind if they don't find anything afterwards. Just find that 1 billion first and let's claim that spot and everything around it as ours.

oil is 18$ :mod::cheesy:

to our energy experts here: what effect will that dramatically low oil price have on our search, with the current rate we will already save over 10billion $ this year.

Yes, but the search for oil as I understand it is not due to economic gains, it's primarily for claiming rights to the EEZ.

Who's to say that they haven't found anything, if they're keeping it secret. If we can get the israelies, greeks to cooperate and draw the borders then they might reveal what they've discovered.

Back
Top Bottom