What's new

Turkish Oil & Gas Exploration Update & Discussion

Yunanistan’ın başkenti Atina'da yapılan, Türkiye'nin de üyesi olduğu Akdeniz Parlamenter Asamblesi’nden skandal bir karar geldi.

Asamble toplantısında Mısır'ın girişimiyle, Türkiye ve Libya arasında imzalanan deniz yetki anlaşmasının “kanunsuz” olduğuna ilişkin bir karar tasarısı oylandı. Oylamada, sadece toplantıda hazır bulunan beş Türk milletvekili ile Ürdün'den bir milletvekili, Mısır'ın sunduğu skandal karar tasarısına “hayır” oyu verdi.

Karar tasarısı oylanırken, toplantıda hazır bulunan Libyalı vekillerin de Mısır'ın önerisine “evet” oyu kullanmaları dikkat çekti. Benzer şekilde, Filistinli parlamenter de öneriye destek oyu verdi.

Guys please pay attention to Palestine prostitutes.
Arabs are nothing but bunch of prostitutes...

Source ? Besides if it’s so important then use the might of the Turkish construction sector to build an island at a strategic point just like china.

if we want to cause serious changes then the drilling ships should have found oil by now. Especially for kktc, it would be so great.

Yunanistan’ın başkenti Atina'da yapılan, Türkiye'nin de üyesi olduğu Akdeniz Parlamenter Asamblesi’nden skandal bir karar geldi.

Asamble toplantısında Mısır'ın girişimiyle, Türkiye ve Libya arasında imzalanan deniz yetki anlaşmasının “kanunsuz” olduğuna ilişkin bir karar tasarısı oylandı. Oylamada, sadece toplantıda hazır bulunan beş Türk milletvekili ile Ürdün'den bir milletvekili, Mısır'ın sunduğu skandal karar tasarısına “hayır” oyu verdi.

Karar tasarısı oylanırken, toplantıda hazır bulunan Libyalı vekillerin de Mısır'ın önerisine “evet” oyu kullanmaları dikkat çekti. Benzer şekilde, Filistinli parlamenter de öneriye destek oyu verdi.

Guys please pay attention to Palestine prostitutes.
Arabs are nothing but bunch of prostitutes...

And again Filistin supporting our enemies the Israelis on this forum stating out that the Filistin are decadent of the Yunnan (greek) may be true @500

Than I am not estonished that they behave alike

Turkey procures its third drilling vessel from UK
ISTANBUL
5e53cbb2c03c0e19106cab5e.jpg

Turkey has procured its third drilling vessel form the U.K. which is set to arrive in Turkey in a few weeks, Energy and Natural Resources Minister Fatih Dönmez has said.

Turkey will continue to work unabated in the eastern Mediterranean Sea, he said on Feb. 24 at an energy and natural resources summit.

“We got the third drilling vessel from the U.K. The process for the vessel’s port operations continues. It will begin sailing in a few days and I can say it will be in Turkey within a few weeks,” the minister said.

“The vessel is likely to operate in the Mediterranean, but we may send one of our vessels to the Black Sea, where we halted work for a long time. Also, friendly countries are requesting to receive technical services from us. We can evaluate these too,” he said.

Also speaking at the conference, Deputy Energy and Natural Resources Minister Alparslan Bayraktar said that the third drilling ship will start its activities by the second half of this year.

Turkey has developed a medium-term exploration program that will last until 2023 for its oil and gas exploration, Bayraktar said.

“We especially tried to intensify our searches in the seas. In this context, we equipped our fleet with three modern vessels. We aim our third drillings vessels will arrive in Turkey next month and start drillings in the second half of this year,” he stated.

Turkey is advancing its possibilities, but also continuing partnership negotiations with foreign companies, he noted.

The Turkish government also follows the interests of foreign oil and gas companies in the regions in which Turkey conducts research.

In the new period, Turkey aims to start work in the Black Sea after the second half of the year, he said.

https://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-procures-its-third-drilling-vessel-from-uk-152394

About time that we finally find something

I think they trying to protect eez before revealing anything
I was thinking of oil on kktc part of cyprus. Also I think the idea of constructing your own island would be the better option if there id anything you can use.

I was thinking of oil on kktc part of cyprus. Also I think the idea of constructing your own island would be the better option if there id anything you can use.

Even if we found something, does TPAO is able to extract it? Like you said we should build our own island. That also can be the reason why we are still searching.

Back
Top Bottom