What's new

Turkish Navy and PM to accompany more aid ships to Gaza

Perhaps we should send Nukes to Turkey so we can drop it to Tel aviv .

Israel turkey war lol.
Come on dont be stupid and even if what turkey would do?
They will fight along with hizballah and hamass?If it happend everyone will support israel.Turkey will say baby to nato(israel also have representative in nato)and goodbay UE.Also usa will stop every millatry weponry to turkey and the funny part israel also will do the same.
Every one should to be calmed down

So when Israel fights along with PKK dogs its right, When Turkey Fights along hezballah and hamas Its wrong.

Just tell me, can you send some commandos to Turkish Frigates? Can you do the same with our navy?

Israel navy is nothing more than Turkish Coast Guard :rofl:

Israel turkey war lol.
Come on dont be stupid and even if what turkey would do?
They will fight along with hizballah and hamass?If it happend everyone will support israel.Turkey will say baby to nato(israel also have representative in nato)and goodbay UE.Also usa will stop every millatry weponry to turkey and the funny part israel also will do the same.
Every one should to be calmed down

I can just say that You should thanks Allah everyday because of You do not have any border with Turkey in those days. Once Turkish nation got Afraid, It needs to spill enemy blood too much and You should know that Turkish nation really like WAR's and die for his for own country is a proud issue in Turkey.

So when Israel fights along with PKK dogs its right, When Turkey Fights along hezballah and hamas Its wrong.

Just tell me, can you send some commandos to Turkish Frigates? Can you do the same with our navy?

Israel navy is nothing more than Turkish Coast Guard :rofl:

lol do you have evidence that israel arming PKK?this is just prpoganda,
turkey cannot do noting to israel ,israel air force can wipe the turkish navy without any problem and also your airforce will be good exercise for israel air force.And also our submarin will do a good jobe.
Turkey will lose usa (f35,and any other milatry weponry that usa give to turkey)

Turkey's PM can just blah blah in front of cameras. He can not, and will not, do a jack shi!t to Israel, neither will the US and the UK as both of these two govenments are OWNED by Zionists. The only countries in this world that could take out Israel are Russia (IF it's not owned by Zionists, yet) and China.

That's why Israel, the biggest state-sponsored terrorist in the ME, could decide beforehand with little or no worry to raid the flotilla in international waters and started a killing spree...

10 dead, errr...so? Even Israel killed 100, the maximum it would get is "it was unfortunate" kind of BS from the UN and media. Impatial investigation? And? It would take years and soon disappear in everyone's memory after Zionist Western Media starts its spinning machines.

I do hope that Iran could get THE bomb though...

lol do you have evidence that israel arming PKK?this is just prpoganda,
turkey cannot do noting to israel ,israel air force can wipe the turkish navy without any problem and also your airforce will be good exercise for israel air force.And also our submarin will do a good jobe.
Turkey will lose usa (f35,and any other milatry weponry that usa give to turkey)

You should learn to fart with your own Arses. When you learned it, You will be ready to go into a war with Turkey.

That's your style...

-Turkish Navy can wipe Israeli tiny navy in a short time without any problem...

-Turkish airforces with numerical advantages can wipe Israeli Air forces easily....

but Do not make any sense. Real wars gives more pain than your easy statements...

Dont tell me to shut up the internet in not like sudia arbia or pakistan her i can say what i want and if you dont like it you can push a finger to your ***
:sniper:
befor nucking my country we will nuck meca and all our enemys

Adir please use the fine line of rules and respect to ones holy place (MECCA) please act in a decent manner stick to the topic no one said anything about nucking your holy wall show some class othwise you will find your self out of her real quick speak freely but in respect no one said anything about any holy sites so why you bringing that up :angry:

You should learn to fart with your own Arses. When you learned it, You will be ready to go into a war with Turkey.

That's your style...

-Turkish Navy can wipe Israeli tiny navy in a short time without any problem...

-Turkish airforces with numerical advantages can wipe Israeli Air forces easily....

but Do not make any sense. Real wars gives more pain than your easy statements...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
turky have 200f16 and some other f4
israel 350f16 150f15
Israel have more technology advantages from turkey(you buy from us we dont buy from you)
turky navy may be strong but he cannot do noting when he will come to israel cost we have mako-100 sa'ar 5b (38battel ship that are the most advanced in the worls+9submarine)

and I think With your current training level for your special forces, You can just equal with Zimbabwe special forces...

You should tell your special forces that When they agreed on boarding on a ship to attack, They should use fore or aft side to save their back from a likely attack. Boarding special forces in the middile of ship in crowded is the most stupid attack style I have ever meet in my life.

Do not forget to tell your special forces those. Even Somalian prates can board the ships safer than your special forces...

and I think With your current training level for your special forces, You can just equal with Zimbabwe special forces...

You should tell your special forces that When they agreed on boarding on a ship to attack, They should use fore or aft side to save their back from a likely attack. Boarding special forces in the middile of ship in crowded is the most stupid attack style I have ever meet in my life.

Do not forget to tell your special forces those. Even Somalian prates can board the ships safer than your special forces...

If they don't were special forces thier would be 100 or even 200 dead.They have been attacked and they dident retaliate
see the video

If they don't not special forces thier would be 100 or even 200 dead.They have been attacked and they dident retaliate
see the video

Do not forget What I told you above.

And Being able to kill 200 CIVILIANS in a ship must be great sucess for a group of idiot special forces of Israel...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
turky have 200f16 and some other f4
israel 350f16 150f15
Israel have more technology advantages from turkey(you buy from us we dont buy from you)
turky navy may be strong but he cannot do noting when he will come to israel cost we have mako-100 sa'ar 5b (38battel ship that are the most advanced in the worls+9submarine)

As I said, Real wars give more pain than your statements... and Do not forget to type the number of your airforces correctly... You have totally 368 aircraft (F-16-15) and Some of your f-16's are obsolete...

I advise your special forces to join into our frigates for Somalian prate missions in Aden. I think Israeli forces need more things to learn from Somalian prates in terms of boarding a ship... :)

Back
Top Bottom