What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

I saw a guy on twitter that was saying that the TF2000 will have the Smart L radar in addition to the Cafrad. I search but I did not saw anyone else claiming it. But I saw this picture with a long range radar that seems to be the Thales Smart L. A radar with anti-ballistic capabilities of 2000KM would be a game changer.
And according to http://lefauteuildecolbert.blogspot.com/2019/10/turk-deniz-kuvvetleri-du-milli-gemi-la.html Turkey asked to Lockheed Martin in 2012 a Burke variant with Aselsan Cafrad and SM3 (and Smart L ?).
If Turkey could obtain Smart L and SM3, the TF2000 would one of the best air-defense destroyers out there, but these are just rumors for now

Attachments

• TuTF2000 -Rev02.png
    TuTF2000 -Rev02.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

Is it only me who sees future TurkishRAM system while watching Bozdogan missile??
Apart from old sidewinders ,Bozdogan missile has IIR and data transfer after launch.
Thus pilot can engage every target behind the aircraft.

Bozdoğan also can be connected with f16's radar. So there is everything we have in order to create indigenous Rolling Airframe Missile systems.
999a1582-85b3-4c01-a16a-fbc0715d4bf4.jpg

IMG_20200322_161202.jpg

Mobile search radar of Hisar-A need to be connected with bozdogan missile and thats all:)
YTKP patrol vessels with this mobile search radar and 4 bozdogan missiles and 40mm Bofors immensely would monitor Eagean sea.
https://www.aselsan.com.tr/en/capabilities/radar-systems/air-defense-radars/mobile-search-radar

I can't resist myself photoshoping YTKBs:)

Taiwan did it : sea chapparel SAM.
sea-chaparral-missile-closeup-battleship-62147303.jpg

220px-RIM-72C_Launcher_Mounted_on_ROCN_Si_Ning_%28PFG-1203%29_20150316.jpg

It would be cheaper and simplier.

Attachments

• 85a09a2f-ac48-4a6c-ad70-2b72bc08f206 (1).pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 40
Opera-Anl-k-G-r-nt-2020-03-26-155909-pbs-twimg-com.png

What kind of radar on the pakistan ada class ? İs it east block originated radar or Asalesan Hazar ?

Look closely at the model its not smart s mk2

Ther is offically no information about what the PN will use of sensor and weapons. Most likely Smark Mk 2 because the software GENESIS use Smart radar. We have nothing to do with NS100 believe me. Our navy loves the Smart Mk2 why i don't now.:-)

Ther is offically no information about what the PN will use of sensor and weapons. Most likely Smark Mk 2 because the software GENESIS use Smart radar. We have nothing to do with NS100 believe me. Our navy loves the Smart Mk2 why i don't now.:-)
Yes you're right until you realize that the model shown is for the pakistani navy milgem and the question si asked by a forumer who got confused on what radar used on the ship model (shown above).

Those models aren't from a official source but instead made by a hobbiest. Pakistan Milgem will have Smart-S mk 2 Radar+ Gökdeniz+ 16 Cell VLS behind the main gun.

Models themselves are old, from 2018 if I'm not mistaken.

InkedFirst-Steel-Cut-For-Pakistan-Navy-Milgem-Project-Ship_LI.jpg

Last edited:
Those models aren't from a official source but instead made by a hobbiest. Pakistan Milgem will have Smart-S mk 2 Radar+ Gökdeniz+ 16 Cell VLS behind the main gun.

Models themselves are old, from 2018 if I'm not mistaken.

View attachment 618014
You made ne intrigued. Which surface to air missiles were offered with smart mk2 radar? Would US give ESSM to Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom