What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

Are there any informations about the FAC-55?
These beast are ideal for the Agean Sea, small, really fast, insane firepower + stealth.
img_4926-jpg.457125

Greece FREMM is a good news... At least now "Maybe" TR gov gonna speed up things with TF-2000 and I-class... and Auxiliary sys...

Are there any informations about the FAC-55?
These beast are ideal for the Agean Sea, small, really fast, insane firepower + stealth.
img_4926-jpg.457125
In an Interview, they said that TR gov was "Going" to procure some of them.

Do we have some information about the LCAC listed here? And also the intelligence ship?
DD40vFpXcAA5K5b

htt ps://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/provence-alpes-cote-d-azur/var/toulon/toulon-florence-parly-ministre-armees-fregate-qui-participe-aux-frappes-syrie-1462325.html (can't post links for now)
France won't lease FREMM to Greece.

htt ps://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/provence-alpes-cote-d-azur/var/toulon/toulon-florence-parly-ministre-armees-fregate-qui-participe-aux-frappes-syrie-1462325.html (can't post links for now)
France won't lease FREMM to Greece.

"Par ailleurs, elle a démenti la location par la Grèce de deux frégates françaises, annoncée par les autorités grecques."

"No Lease of FREMM to Greece"

https://france3-regions.francetvinf...-qui-participe-aux-frappes-syrie-1462325.html

Turkey should start to make big investment in naval industry and air defense. We need these two project as soon as possible. As i said before Mediterranean Sea a place for conflicts for next few years

Do we have some information about the LCAC listed here? And also the intelligence ship?
DD40vFpXcAA5K5b

There were some rumors about us inquiring about Russia’s LCACs but since then it’s pretty quit around that issue.

Turkey should start to make big investment in naval industry and air defense. We need these two project as soon as possible. As i said before Mediterranean Sea a place for conflicts for next few years

Agree what we need to do is invest into shipyards. So that we can build 4+ ships side by side instead of one ship. This way we can integrate 3-4 ships every 3 years into the Navy and modernize it faster than at the current rate. We could have 4+ I-Class Frigates in use by 2020-21 this way instead of just one.

The Navy needs to be also enlarged in terms of personnel. More ship crew, officers and marines are needed.

Last edited:
Well, I think we have enough shipyards to build what we need, expanding isn't a viable or economic solution. Also I trust in TSK assessment of our needs. And what we're capable of ourselves.

Back
Top Bottom