What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

That pics is for Illustration purposes right?
Because that's a Tomahawk...
Pakistan's BABUR missile is a Tomahawk derivative... the story goes that Tomahawk was recovered that did not detonate and as a result the ****'s took the opportunity to reverse engineered one.

cavitation torpedo
Cavitation tunnels are simply water running wind tunnels with ability of pressure adjustment (To the low point where cavitation occurs) Not a sign of cavitation torpedoe. Yet at the moment there isnt such project officially going on, but there could be after its completed.

Siz duymadınız diye yok değildir.

We have national vls works, you can see in tweet flood.. i have no time for official ssm source but mr.sunnetcu is enough.

Shame then, there isnt anything officially going on about design in the naval office, neighter integration for nationally built vessels, nor a test platform for testing radars and sort of structural integration is being built.

There is a project meant for test platform, being carried out by Aselsan and an University, there isnt any progress yet but navy isnt so warm about giving out vessels for test and integration.

On the other hand, a columnist would know much better than us :)
According to them Milden's conceptual design has been completed as well, yet none of them heard about workshop organized by Navy , invinted numerous universities and companies for sub-systems, structure and design.

So far,i can verify that atmaca is already integrated with İ class and probably last milgem.

tweet flood.
indeed, very reliable source of knowledge, twitter. I am lack of ability to use twitter, sorry for my ignorance.

Does Turkish Navy need amphibious tanks, wheeled Fire Support Vehicles with big guns?
They could be used against terrorism in peace time, couldnt they?
For example Russian BMP3 ,chinese type 63 and Swedish İkV90mm amphibious tanks.
French Amx-10 90mm
LAV-300 90MM
zbd_2000_light_tank.jpg
images.jpeg
hqdefault.jpg
ikv91_07.jpg
ikv91_15.jpg
ZTD-05_amphibious_assault_tracked_armoured_vehicle_105mm_gun_China_Chinese_army_009.jpg
52f5489b346453a052017a4ba5c2b805.jpg

Cadillac_Gage_V-300_USA_10.jpg

AMX-10_PAC_90.jpg

k200a1-2_kafv90.jpg

2:04

Last edited:
Cavitation tunnels are simply water running wind tunnels with ability of pressure adjustment (To the low point where cavitation occurs) Not a sign of cavitation torpedoe. Yet at the moment there isnt such project officially going on, but there could be after its completed.

Shame then, there isnt anything officially going on about design in the naval office, neighter integration for nationally built vessels, nor a test platform for testing radars and sort of structural integration is being built.

There is a project meant for test platform, being carried out by Aselsan and an University, there isnt any progress yet but navy isnt so warm about giving out vessels for test and integration.

On the other hand, a columnist would know much better than us :)
According to them Milden's conceptual design has been completed as well, yet none of them heard about workshop organized by Navy , invinted numerous universities and companies for sub-systems, structure and design.

So far,i can verify that atmaca is already integrated with İ class and probably last milgem.

indeed, very reliable source of knowledge, twitter. I am lack of ability to use twitter, sorry for my ignorance.

http://www.milscint.com/en/turkeys-technology-centre-of-torpedo-countermeasure-systems-aselsan/

Back
Top Bottom