aselsan korkut D
aselsan light torpedo
hisar O
mini çafrad or aselsan fire control radar
already done is
aselsan hızır without tork
havelsan advent
aselsan ET system

@Bismarck ; In aegean army there is just one mechanized brigade in peace time. And it is used in all marine exercises.. in that brigade, the armoured vehicles are old and secondary role vehicles.. like m48a5s and m113s. because there is no existing treat or danger in peace time.. and it is usefull not to increase the arm level in eagea..

But if there is a crisis time , we can see more brigades from east armies come to under control of eagean army and off course newer arms and vehicles..

we have witnessed in afrin operation that, Turkish army mechanized units can mobilize in short time and whereever they were needed.

@Bismarck ; In aegean army there is just one mechanized brigade in peace time. And it is used in all marine exercises.. in that brigade, the armoured vehicles are old and secondary role vehicles.. like m48a5s and m113s. because there is no existing treat or danger in peace time.. and it is usefull not to increase the arm level in eagea..

But if there is a crisis time , we can see more brigades from east armies come to under control of eagean army and off course newer arms and vehicles..

we have witnessed in afrin operation that, Turkish army mechanized units can mobilize in short time and whereever they were needed.

You practicing soldiers in very old stuffs on exercises. I don’t think it is a good idea.

I don’t know, but I would practicing in vehicles which I will use in a crisis time.
Do you use same criticism for German army as well? I mean, tank battalions, tornado jets, navy, all either malfunction or just cannot join any operation. This is from today;

http://www.haberturk.com/alman-torn...nimi-icin-uygun-olmadigi-ortaya-cikti-1900170
Basicly says "German tornado jets are not capable for NATO missions".
http://www.haberturk.com/alman-ordusunda-leopard-skandali-1717578
Basicly says "more than half of the Leopard-2 tanks in German army is malfunction"

That M48 can at least go and fire it's cannon as it supposed to o_O

Back
Top Bottom