What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

As i know the path to the LHD is already clear , Sedef will begin construction either in 2016 or 2017 and deliver at 2020 .

I might be wrong about these number, couldnt remember clearly but as remember from the last year (2014), officials from Sedef said that 3 years will be given to them in order to shipyard to be ready. Also,i dont expect ship to be laid up this year ,or next year . Workers will be trained, engineers will be trained, design will be completed. ( Navantia will re-desing the existing design according to our requirement ).

According to the latest news contsruction will take six years so there is no chance to deliver in four years. LHD will be delivered in six years after construction is started.

According to the latest news contsruction will take six years so there is no chance to deliver in four years. LHD will be delivered in six years after construction is started.
I guess we will not see it before 2025 with this kind of a path..

we can see it in 2021 If construction will be started this year.

So let me expand ,and correct my mistake, 2017 started to production,launched in 2020 and commissioned in 2022-2023. I heard the part of 2020 from the engineer ,so he mentioned delivering as launching from the slipway (dry dock in sedef) so that they will go on their commercial works.

I asked too many questions :D but do you know about our requirements ? If you don't know details do you have anything in general ?.. For example will it be bigger then Juan Carlos I and things like that... Anything you know...

Thx...
Actually i dont know our requirements exactly,just it seems like propulsion system will change from pod system to open shaft system*1, general arrangement will be changed as we requested, for capacity of vehicles and accomodation. Else than this, i dont know whether it will be bigger or not, but information about the capacity and crew number ,or some facilities has been published to internet ,even i have seen in this forum but i cant search and bring it to here because i use mobile :).

*1 this is the weirdest part in my opinion , since they decide to have the design from navantia, also some mechanical parts from spain, they shouldnt change the pod system so that they can use dynamic positioning system later on the LHD. Maybe they will make a change on this, like they changed idea about ski jump.

isoo said:
So let me expand ,and correct my mistake, 2017 started to production,launched in 2020 and commissioned in 2022-2023. I heard the part of 2020 from the engineer ,so he mentioned delivering as launching from the slipway (dry dock in sedef) so that they will go on their commercial works.

Yes, I assumed the delivering as commissioning of the vessel. This six years includes construction, all trials and acceptance phase.

Istanbul Class?

Milgem-3: Sep 2018
Milgem-4: March 2020

With current production speed and political interventions, Production will be completed around 2050's.
It's much like our Abdul kadir predreadnought adventure which lasted 18 years.

Istanbul Class?

1.jpg

MILGEM-S? :D

MİLGEM-S was the name for serial production MİLGEMs which was cancelled... Maybe in the future when they will open tender for İ class they will call it as MİLGEM-S again... But i don't know... 1st MİLGEM İ class can be built at Navy shipyard because it's the 1st ship of this variant... But as i said i don't know... Time will tell...

ASELSAN completed DAKA(Deceptive Acoustic System for Submarines) project successfully...

DAKA Projesi Başarıyla Tamamlandı – MSI Dergisi

0.JPG

ASELSAN ana yükleniciliğinde yürütülen Denizaltılar için Akustik Aldatıcı Sistemi (DAKA) Projesi’nin kapanış töreni, 11 Mart’ta, ASELSAN’ın Macunköy tesislerinde düzenlendi. Törene, Milli Savunma Bakanlığı, Deniz Kuvvetleri Komutanlığı, Savunma Sanayii Müsteşarlığı ve ASELSAN’dan üst düzey yetkililer katıldı. Törende, projenin kazanımları şöyle sıralandı:

• İlk defa Milli Torpido Karşı Tedbir Sistemi geliştirilmiştir.
  • DAKA Sistemi, Deniz Kuvvetleri Komutanlığı envanterindeki tüm denizaltılarda ortak olan yegâne askeri sistem olmuştur.
  • Türkiye “Torpido Karşı Tedbir Sistemi” üretebilen birkaç ülke arasında yerini almıştır.
  • Yüksek süratli sualtı aracı tasarımı, seramik üretimi, mekanik ateşlemeli ve elektriksel ateşlemeli ısıl pil tasarım ve üretimi, transdüser ve hidrofon tasarım ve üretimi gibi kritik teknolojiler kazanılmıştır.
  • Sualtı akustiğinde çok önemli bilgi birikimi ve altyapı kazanılmış, diğer sualtı projelerinin de önü açılmıştır.

Back
Top Bottom