What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

Outfitting Activities of TCG UFUK
5e980dbf692a2.jpg

Where are the big round radome?

Compare it with equivalents ships in Europe. They look much different.

Our reconnaissance ships looks total different.

And your ship has this mast? What are the range and specifications of the new antennas?

I think the bigger the random/antenna the wider the range.

Yes, the bigger the i-mast, the bigger the antenna's and hence range. Have a look at the Thales link that I gave earlier.

@Bilal Khan (Quwa) Is our resident expert on the capabilities, of our current and future ships.

And your ship has this mast? What are the range and specifications of the new antennas?

I think the bigger the random/antenna the wider the range.
I think our members referred ÇAFRAD which is planned for future frigates.

As cebatli_53 mentioned above for this mission , Koral EW systems are used.

Electronic warfare systems and radars must be different stuffs.

According to the photo of ship there wont be ÇAFRAD in this ship.
5e980dbf692a2.jpg

However look at the second mast! Naval version of Koral might stand at the back mast.

Edit: big radomes are for satellite connections.
dupuy-de-lome.jpg

MongeA601.jpg

Last edited:
But Turkey had 12 submarines without 214TN maybe 1 missing is in fact guarding Black Sea??

The older Type209 variants in DZKK are due in a gradual decommissioning process. That one's retired from service.

@cabatli_53 bro if you don't mind, could you please delete and restrict the share of information and media about A-591 unless it is shared through official channels? With a glimpse look, a selective eye could get a good idea on what types of equipment it will use of which majority of them are supposed to be classified. Regards.
Stay healthy bro!

The older Type209 variants in DZKK are due in a gradual decommissioning process. That one's retired from service.

@cabatli_53 bro if you don't mind, could you please delete and restrict the share of information and media about A-591 unless it is shared through official channels? With a glimpse look, a selective eye could get a good idea on what types of equipment it will use of which majority of them are supposed to be classified. Regards.
Stay healthy bro!
I think you’re a bit late with that request of censorship. It’s all over twitter and defence sites.

Stay healthy bro!
Bro There is nothing to worry about.
İt had already been revealed on National TV!
Screenshot_20200419-195414.jpg

52514013_2277627085594413_4669489036916686848_n.jpg

Last edited:
I think you’re a bit late with that request of censorship. It’s all over twitter and defence sites.

Doesn't mean we should join hands

Not by a long shot it is not. The picture taken during a construction tells a lot about a warship especially a ship of this kind.

Back
Top Bottom