What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

Agreed. It seems for the time being we're limited to using helis. Perhaps in the near future we can also add UAV/UCAVs to the mix if we can build some specifically to operate on TCG Anadolu's flight deck.
Akıncı needs 150 m for take of. I think We will see either Göksungur or Mius on TCG Anadolu, in the not so long distant future.

Akıncı needs 150 m for take of. I think We will see either Göksungur or Mius on TCG Anadolu, in the not so long distant future.
We can probably make them all work simply by halving the amount of fuel they carry. It will decrease their ferry range by 50% but allow them to take off from TCG Anadolu by reducing weight. I think UAVs/UCAVs are the future. Even Elon Musk agrees. :)

Also, I don't believe in purchasing foreign fighters and this is a very far-fetched scenario, but (foregoing the F-35 and tornadoes) it may be possible to purchase a very small number of Mig-29Ks from Russia and operating them off the LHD with a cheap STOBAR system. No catapult is necessary and I think Mig-29K can take off from a runway as little as 95 meters using a ski-jump. Of course, this would be an absolute desperate move and I'm not advocating it. I'm just saying that it might be technically possible if we REALLY NEEDED to operate some manned jets from the Anadolu. For the time being it'll be helis and UCAVs though.

ENcOKaGX0AAWGF5.jpg

ERpxKOSX0AAdsBG.jpg

İf Baykar can achieve make 0.9 mach stealth ucav who can carry aesa radar, göktuğ aa missiles and can launchable from lhd's evrything will be change . With stealth advantage we cant no need f-35's .

We can make a Ucav carriers from runwayed mini lst's or lpd's

lpd-153-2_list.jpg

Tais lst can be convertible easiyle cheap ucav carrier.

Also we can work on ww2 style non-nuclear catapult systems for uavs

Mius almost same weight with ww2 navalplanes.

ENcOKaGX0AAWGF5.jpg

ERpxKOSX0AAdsBG.jpg

İf Baykar can achieve make 0.9 mach stealth ucav who can carry aesa radar, göktuğ aa missiles and can launchable from lhd's evrything will be change . With stealth advantage we cant no need f-35's .

We can make a Ucav carriers from runwayed mini lst's or lpd's

lpd-153-2_list.jpg

Tais lst can be convertible easiyle cheap ucav carrier.

Also we can work on ww2 style non-nuclear catapult systems for uavs

Mius almost same weight with ww2 navalplanes.
thats the way to go... cannot wait to see it... 36 month is a very little time but we dont know when thye started.. also, what will be the difference betweem baykar version and Tai version? i believe Tai version will go over 1 march, because hiding weapons in and fire it over the speed of march is huge challenge which Tai only working on it for TFX project and have knowledge

thats the way to go... cannot wait to see it... 36 month is a very little time but we dont know when thye started.. also, what will be the difference betweem baykar version and Tai version? i believe Tai version will go over 1 march, because hiding weapons in and fire it over the speed of march is huge challenge which Tai only working on it for TFX project and have knowledge
Tai's one will be more advanced.

They have a diffrence same like bayraktar tb-2 and anka-s. Big probaply tai ones will be high speed and more altitude.

İf baykar one is a have stealth, aesa radar, aa missiles and can launchable from carrier and most important is it will be chep (Cost Effective) like TB2 it will be game changer for baykar.

My personal guess will be TAI's Göksungur in the Russian ochotnik class. Because in the TAI presentations published before, he showed that he had such projects. They also informed that they would fly with jet engine and supersonic. These are the things announced so far. The engine I was most curious about. Whether it will be a hidden domestic engine project or an import.

Speeds:
Okhotnik 1,000 km/h max. speed
Hongdu GJ-11 1000km/h cruise speed

But these systems use turbofan engine.

My personal guess will be TAI's Göksungur in the Russian ochotnik class. Because in the TAI presentations published before, he showed that he had such projects. They also informed that they would fly with jet engine and supersonic. These are the things announced so far. The engine I was most curious about. Whether it will be a hidden domestic engine project or an import.

Speeds:
Okhotnik 1,000 km/h max. speed
Hongdu GJ-11 1000km/h cruise speed

But these systems use turbofan engine.
Bro tai göksungur best probaply 2x turbofan hale version of that ;

maxresdefault.jpg

İt's the hale class product of the tai . Stealth ucav of the tai is Tai Mius.

maxresdefault.jpg

Göksungur will be similar to a target drone in terms of size . Also in order to achieve supersonic speeds, an aircraft needs to have short wings. Slower drones have very long wings because they provide more stability during flight but they are counter intuitive in faster aircraft as they increase drag.

Göksungur will be similar to a target drone in terms of size . Also in order to achieve supersonic speeds, an aircraft needs to have short wings. Slower drones have very long wings because they provide more stability during flight but they are counter intuitive in faster aircraft as they increase drag.
I'm dont say he will be supersonic. I say he can be turboan motor version of that . İt could be hale . Global hawk equivalent.

maxresdefault.jpg

New news of UAV in this photo may come soon. This UAV will also be produced jointly with Ukraine. Ukrainian press also published this photo and exhibited it at the fair. However, a jet engine supersonic Göksungur must be an Okhotnik class UCAV. I hope I'm not wrong. If I'm right, Goksungur literally becomes a milestone. If Kotil said turbofan, I could clearly call the Okhotnik class, but having a turbojet suggests an Avenger-like system.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom