What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

Those Israëli Dolphin class(Extended,updated type-212) subs are with second Strike capabilities,they are bigger and better then the future T-214s(type 214) of our Navy,thats why the Milden project is very important.
@kartal1
You are right, I post a link which is detailed and almost perfect. Inspired from it I opened a thread " More subs or Frigates", but it didn't attracted the members.
As you mentioned too the author claims that Reis class are in some details inferior to former 209 class and a typicalGerman export fake.

"Reis Sınıfına dönersek, bu denizaltı tasarımının zaten bilinen mühendislik sıkıntıları mevcuttur ve ayrıca genel anlamıyla konuşulduğunda ve bu tasarım ödenen bedel ile orantılı olarak değerlendirildiğinde, başarısız ve yetersizdir; mesela toplam hidrodinamik değerlendirme açısından Tip214, çok daha eski olan Tip209'un bile gerisinde bir araçtır. Çok satılmış olması Tip214'ün değil ama alman düzenbazlığının üstün başarısını(!) göstermektedir.

http://uskudar.biz/savunma-sanayii/milli-denizaltı-milden-tahrik

http://uskudar.biz/seyir-defteri/ac...p-denizaltı-projesi-cerbeden-reise-dönüşürken

Azerbaijani news.. they talk about Reis class submarines..

On the other hand, Germany approved to sell additional submarines to Israel.. Turkey should volume up its production or push local defence industry..
Germany has no subs left in their fleet, wonder what are they going to sell?

I really like the ideab project.. why Turkey not just invest in billions there?

22730476_2130630817164103_316697314568229392_n.png

Some body please translate this picture

Brother . I don't trust the source.
There are maximum 46 MBT,27 Amphibious Assault vehicles, 19 F-35 B, 30 S-70 T or 14 CH- 47 mentioned.
Dimensions, 2 electric propulsion?, heavy load storage area, light load storage area, flight pist area and pool area are mentioned too. Listed are weapons and sensors as well as ECM. @Zarvan
At last a list of multipurpose assault mission incl. 2. VTOL is printed.

Those Spanish Harriers look badazz on their LHD. I wish Turkey could obtain some for TCG Anadolu.

Spanish-Harrier.jpg

The F-35B is looking more and more distant as the US keeps fvcking over its "ally" Turkey in Syria and Iraq.

F35B is a bad idea for LHD it's not like a Harrier jet for Turkey

You will not be left with rotary or fixed wing capability

It's only just so able on America class and that's with all the experience and history of USN

F35B will require a lot of deck work, aviation fuel, weapons store, landing aids and whole loads of other equipment not to mention aviation at sea challenge which will take years if not decades to achieve

No place for rotary optimisation

Unless turkey is planning for a entire fleet of multiple LHD they can then fully commit one LHD for F35B operations

Trying to mix rotary and fixed on 30,000 LHD will end up in a mess

Those Spanish Harriers look badazz on their LHD. I wish Turkey could obtain some for TCG Anadolu.

Spanish-Harrier.jpg

The F-35B is looking more and more distant as the US keeps fvcking over its "ally" Turkey in Syria and Iraq.

Harrier is dead.

Yeah turns out it's from Spain, construction of Juan Carlos I. But ours will look very similar at that stage so it's good for comparison.

Harrier is dead.

Agreed. It's not exactly the cutting edge but it'd be better than nothing if relations with the US sour further and we end up getting nill F-35Bs.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom