What's new

Turkish Naval Programs

Where was some of these people when God was giving out brains I don't understand..

People defending aircraft carriers when we don't even have an air defence. Our air defence is 60 YEAR OLD short range hawk missiles and some people are saying let's get more lhd.

We still have m48 tanks!!!!! And old m60's!!

What's more important lhd or proper air defence???

Aselsan is making some very advanced air defences, radars you name it. Just because the army has old tanks doesn't mean the whole armies old. Our navy is probably the most technologically advanced out of all the branches.

^^ but our aa? it is weak but our air defence is our air force for now

Where was some of these people when God was giving out brains I don't understand..

People defending aircraft carriers when we don't even have an air defence. Our air defence is 60 YEAR OLD short range hawk missiles and some people are saying let's get more lhd.

We still have m48 tanks!!!!! And old m60's!!

What's more important lhd or proper air defence???

I think there is many ways to make your point without insulting, watch your mouth. I did stated enough details on my proposal to prevent misunderstandings. You shoulnt wrote these unless you have bad intentions. I dont wanna start an argument but if you really push me to defend myself i can show you whose brain can do what!

You say "Where was some of these people when God was giving out brains I don't understand". I dont understand where were you when God was giving manners?

I think there is many ways to make your point without insulting, watch your mouth. I did stated enough details on my proposal to prevent misunderstandings. You shoulnt wrote these unless you have bad intentions. I dont wanna start an argument but if you really push me to defend myself i can show you whose brain can do what!

You say "Where was some of these people when God was giving out brains I don't understand". I dont understand where were you when God was giving manners?

Sorry for the way I worded it, but I'm just angry with our people and their lack of thinking(not implying you). We see most things as black and white and dont question things as much.

What buying two aircraft carrier when there is a deficiency in other important areas(air defence etc) is like buying a ferrari and living in rent.

Sorry for the way I worded it, but I'm just angry with our people and their lack of thinking(not implying you). We see most things as black and white and dont question things as much.

What buying two aircraft carrier when there is a deficiency in other important areas(air defence etc) is like buying a ferrari and living in rent.

We both worried about lack of strategy, forced make our own. Time will tell what officials will do.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/sa...ted-.aspx?pageID=238&nID=110455&NewsCatID=509

n_110455_1.jpg

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/sa...ted-.aspx?pageID=238&nID=110455&NewsCatID=509

A sabotage attempt on Turkey’s most developed submarine has been prevented by an officer in the northwestern province of Kocaeli’s Gölcük district.

A non-commissioned officer on duty, identified only as S.S., reportedly placed a high number of screws, studs and keys on the engine of the “TC Gür” submarine, which was anchored in Gölcük on Dec. 30, 2016, daily Posta reported on March 5.

An officer foiled the sabotage attempt and caught S.S., who was later arrested.

“If it hadn’t been noticed, the engine would become unusable the moment the submarine operated,” military sources, whose identities were kept hidden, told daily Posta, adding that S.S. was under suspicion of being a member of the Fethullahist Terrorist Organization (FETÖ), which is widely believed to have been behind the July 15, 2016 failed coup attempt.

A similar incident took place previously, when a plane used by Air Force Pilot Col. Yaşar Kadıoğlu broke down during landing. The Boeing 737 airborne early warning and control aircraft named “Doğu” took off with a 15-flight personnel crew and malfunctioned during landing.

After investigations, authorities on Feb. 7 found a bud in the pitot tube in the plane’s speed system

Aviation experts, whose identities were kept anonymous, said it was impossible for a bud to enter the tube in natural ways and that they were evaluating the matter with suspicions that it was placed intentionally.

Stating that six submarines to be produced under the new Type Submarine program will be manufactured in Gölcük Shipyard in Turkey, Mr. Işık said that the infrastructure improvement activities and design adaptations started to be carried out in order to build the submarines at Gölcük Naval Shipyard Command in this frame. “The first submarine is scheduled to be delivered to the Naval Forces Command in 2020, and the remaining submarines will be delivered every other year,” said Minister Mr. Işık.

Minister Mr. Işık stated that the 1st and 2nd vessels entered into the inventory of Turkish Naval Forces within the scope of MILGEM project and said that they started the construction of 3rd and 4th vessels in September 2014. According to the program schedule, the 3rd and 4th vessels will be taken into service in 2018 and 2020. Mr. Işık also said that as a continuation of the series, the design activities of MILGEM 5-8 vessels, which were previously launched, have started. Minister Mr. Işık stated that the 5th vessel will be produced by the Istanbul Shipyard Command and the remaining vessels will be manufactured by the consortium which will be established by the private shipyards.

http://www.defenceturkey.com/en/con...ft-budget-for-the-year-2017-2519#.WL8ggzuLSMo

Stating that six submarines to be produced under the new Type Submarine program will be manufactured in Gölcük Shipyard in Turkey, Mr. Işık said that the infrastructure improvement activities and design adaptations started to be carried out in order to build the submarines at Gölcük Naval Shipyard Command in this frame. “The first submarine is scheduled to be delivered to the Naval Forces Command in 2020, and the remaining submarines will be delivered every other year,” said Minister Mr. Işık.

Minister Mr. Işık stated that the 1st and 2nd vessels entered into the inventory of Turkish Naval Forces within the scope of MILGEM project and said that they started the construction of 3rd and 4th vessels in September 2014. According to the program schedule, the 3rd and 4th vessels will be taken into service in 2018 and 2020. Mr. Işık also said that as a continuation of the series, the design activities of MILGEM 5-8 vessels, which were previously launched, have started. Minister Mr. Işık stated that the 5th vessel will be produced by the Istanbul Shipyard Command and the remaining vessels will be manufactured by the consortium which will be established by the private shipyards.

http://www.defenceturkey.com/en/con...ft-budget-for-the-year-2017-2519#.WL8ggzuLSMo

Finally - A consortium, those ships will be built hella fast.

Deniz Kuvvetleri, 3D SMART-S Mk-2 Radarları ile İlgili Açıklama Yaptı
9 Mart 2017
2-1-300x336.jpg

Deniz Kuvvetleri Komutanlığı, “MİLGEM Projesi kapsamında üretilen korvetlerde yer alan 3D SMART-S Mk-2 radarının tam performansla çalışmadığı ve hedefleri göremediği” konusunda bazı İnternet haber sitelerinde 8 Mart tarihinde yer alan haberlerin gerçeği yansıtmadığını belirterek konu ile ilgili 9 Mart’ta bir basın açıklaması yayınladı.

Basın açıklaması şu şekilde:

“SMART-S üç boyutlu hava arama radarı; Fransa, Kanada, Danimarka ve Güney Kore’nin aralarında bulunduğu toplam 10 ülkenin Deniz Kuvvetleri unsurlarında bulunmaktadır. Türk Deniz Kuvvetlerinde halen fırkateyn ve milli gemi olarak inşa edilen ADA sınıfı korvetlerimiz dâhil toplam 10 adet gemide 2011 yılından bu yana kullanılmaktadır.

SMART-S radarının gerek platformlarımız için diğer aday radarlar arasından seçim aşamasında, gerekse muayene ve kabul aşamasında birçok kriter göz önüne alınarak detaylı inceleme ve titizlikle icra edilen testler sonucunda envantere alınması Deniz Kuvvetleri Komutanlığınca tedarik makamları ile koordineli olarak sağlanmıştır.

Türk Deniz Kuvvetleri’nin SMART-S’li gemileri, başta Türkiye’nin çevre denizleri olmak üzere dünya denizlerinde başarılı görevler icra etmektedir. SMART-S radarı; 2012 yılından itibaren Güney Afrika dâhil dünyanın çeşitli coğrafyalarında yüksek süratli dronların kullanıldığı karmaşık tatbikat senaryolarına istinaden yapılan top ve güdümlü mermi atışlarında, hedefleri yüksek performansla tespit ve takip ederek başarısını kanıtlamıştır.

Dolayısıyla, SMART-S üç boyutlu arama radarları Türk Deniz Kuvvetleri platformlarında günümüze kadar icra edilen eğitimlerde ve gerçek görevlerde sistemden beklenen performansı sergilemiş, gemilerin ve görev gruplarının hava savunmasında önemli bir sensör olarak rol almıştır.

Hangi maksada hizmet ettiği anlaşılamayan söz konusu asılsız haber, büyük meşakkatle, bilimsel süreçler ışığında, en üst teknolojiyle gerçekleştirilen ve Türkiye Cumhuriyeti’nin kendi harp gemisini dizayn ve inşası açısından önemli bir dönüm noktasını teşkil eden MİLGEM projesi nezdinde ülkemizin itibarını da zedeleyici niteliktedir.

Deniz Kuvvetleri Komutanlığına ilişkin yapılacak müteakip haberlerde kamuoyunun yanlış bilgilendirmeye maruz kalmaması için, bilgilerin doğruluğunun yetkili askeri makamlardan teyit edilmesinin uygun bir hal tarzı olacağı değerlendirilmektedir.”

Deniz Kuvvetleri, 3D SMART-S Mk-2 Radarları ile İlgili Açıklama Yaptı
9 Mart 2017
2-1-300x336.jpg

Deniz Kuvvetleri Komutanlığı, “MİLGEM Projesi kapsamında üretilen korvetlerde yer alan 3D SMART-S Mk-2 radarının tam performansla çalışmadığı ve hedefleri göremediği” konusunda bazı İnternet haber sitelerinde 8 Mart tarihinde yer alan haberlerin gerçeği yansıtmadığını belirterek konu ile ilgili 9 Mart’ta bir basın açıklaması yayınladı.

Basın açıklaması şu şekilde:

“SMART-S üç boyutlu hava arama radarı; Fransa, Kanada, Danimarka ve Güney Kore’nin aralarında bulunduğu toplam 10 ülkenin Deniz Kuvvetleri unsurlarında bulunmaktadır. Türk Deniz Kuvvetlerinde halen fırkateyn ve milli gemi olarak inşa edilen ADA sınıfı korvetlerimiz dâhil toplam 10 adet gemide 2011 yılından bu yana kullanılmaktadır.

SMART-S radarının gerek platformlarımız için diğer aday radarlar arasından seçim aşamasında, gerekse muayene ve kabul aşamasında birçok kriter göz önüne alınarak detaylı inceleme ve titizlikle icra edilen testler sonucunda envantere alınması Deniz Kuvvetleri Komutanlığınca tedarik makamları ile koordineli olarak sağlanmıştır.

Türk Deniz Kuvvetleri’nin SMART-S’li gemileri, başta Türkiye’nin çevre denizleri olmak üzere dünya denizlerinde başarılı görevler icra etmektedir. SMART-S radarı; 2012 yılından itibaren Güney Afrika dâhil dünyanın çeşitli coğrafyalarında yüksek süratli dronların kullanıldığı karmaşık tatbikat senaryolarına istinaden yapılan top ve güdümlü mermi atışlarında, hedefleri yüksek performansla tespit ve takip ederek başarısını kanıtlamıştır.

Dolayısıyla, SMART-S üç boyutlu arama radarları Türk Deniz Kuvvetleri platformlarında günümüze kadar icra edilen eğitimlerde ve gerçek görevlerde sistemden beklenen performansı sergilemiş, gemilerin ve görev gruplarının hava savunmasında önemli bir sensör olarak rol almıştır.

Hangi maksada hizmet ettiği anlaşılamayan söz konusu asılsız haber, büyük meşakkatle, bilimsel süreçler ışığında, en üst teknolojiyle gerçekleştirilen ve Türkiye Cumhuriyeti’nin kendi harp gemisini dizayn ve inşası açısından önemli bir dönüm noktasını teşkil eden MİLGEM projesi nezdinde ülkemizin itibarını da zedeleyici niteliktedir.

Deniz Kuvvetleri Komutanlığına ilişkin yapılacak müteakip haberlerde kamuoyunun yanlış bilgilendirmeye maruz kalmaması için, bilgilerin doğruluğunun yetkili askeri makamlardan teyit edilmesinin uygun bir hal tarzı olacağı değerlendirilmektedir.”

English summery?

Back
Top Bottom