What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

If it is a mock up then why cover it

Defense fairs are full of mock ups on full display why cover them here ?

F this sheit bro... We don’t want mock ups and photos. We want working weapons that are ready to pound enemy as^es in the Mediterranean.

EcOwOiyXYAADXAo

Anyone have guess?
It can be that :
upload_2020-7-6_15-42-2.jpeg

F this sheit bro... We don’t want mock ups and photos. We want working weapons that are ready to pound enemy as^es in the Mediterranean.
Ucundan gösteriyorlar işte; ürkütmezse, kafalarına yediklerinde vaziyeti anlarlar.

One of them is high likely Gezgin but I am not sure about other missiles. Siper or Akdoğan (?) or both of them under the same cover ?
Probably, all of the ammunition that has not been shared to media yet, covered with a single cover. There are many mockups behind that covering. However, Gezgin's silhuette is obvious.

EcOwF9ZWoAAG3D3

Some old projects such as cluster bomb and Toros MLRS rocket can also be seen in the background.
EcOwOiyXYAADXAo

Anyone have guess?

Everybody has already said the same but first picture is Gezgin mock up most likely you can also see a form at the beginning that resembles a booster and second one could be mockup of Siper missiles in its launcher canister.

I don’t think it is Akdogan, too big for a Air-to-Air missile unless of course Akdogan is something else entirely.

Placement wise it would also make sense. Gezgin is with other Cruise Missiles (SOM) while Siper is with the Air-to-Air missiles.

The photographer stands in between two different missiles. Taken from right and left respectively. They can be same thing though. Can be Gezgin, Bora 2, Akya heavy torpido... My guesses

The folded wing location of most likely Gezgin missile (wing location is almost similar with MDCN missile) is visible.

View attachment 648780

The nose cone section which is the most visible silhouette of what's underneath the apron, still must be something closer to an surface-to-air missile - SM-3 seems to fit best.

Untitled-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom