What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

I know you'll like this one :D
a28dc878bbc8f97b676e91dbeb4f9f6b.jpg

I think the reason why they tested the missile far away is because ther are many foreigners radaa systems in the Mediterenaen see. So to keep it secret we tested far away.

BTW... :D Tunisian delegation...

View attachment 146986
It is not AKYA , fore side of torpedo seems to be suitable for slower speeds, while akya have a smoother fore curves which lets higher speeds.

It could be a smaller torpedo based on knowledges gained in AKYA , design development of AKYA goes back to 2008 ,so possibly they began to develop a smaller solution for other needs,or for ship launched torpedoes following completion of initial phases.

Also roketsan gives a pressure on Cavitation tunnel project and takes their chair as major customer of this,and they requests more advanced test measurement equipments to be included in project , i just feel curious, what we gona hear about after 2017 :)

It is not AKYA , fore side of torpedo seems to be suitable for slower speeds, while akya have a smoother fore curves which lets higher speeds.

It could be a smaller torpedo based on knowledges gained in AKYA , design development of AKYA goes back to 2008 ,so possibly they began to develop a smaller solution for other needs,or for ship launched torpedoes following completion of initial phases.

Also roketsan gives a pressure on Cavitation tunnel project and takes their chair as major customer of this,and they requests more advanced test measurement equipments to be included in project , i just feel curious, what we gona hear about after 2017 :)

Thx for multiple good news... :)

BTW If it would be AKYA that would be good news but it is not AKYA and this news is far better... Coz we understand that we have +1 torpedo program atleast...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom