What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

@cabatli_53
For now bro, those days are about to be over.

JAGM is going to happen and it will open a new era.

Attack helicopters engaging targets outside their direct angle of fire will become a thing in 10 years.

@cabatli_53
For now bro, those days are about to be over.

JAGM is going to happen and it will open a new era.

Attack helicopters engaging targets outside their direct angle of fire will become a thing in 10 years.

I don't suppose Turkish Land Forces will issue such a request at least 15 years from now. What they want, is a light and powerfull attack copter which is able to climb max. altitude at related hot geography while carrying a group of munitions but You know Roketsan/Tubitak can give quick response to changing battlefield requirements bro. They can quickly deploy Mizrak-D that Kement-D provides network centric control, to engage the targets from outside of direct angel.

Last edited:
Chinese B-611 missile
UrnMkk6.jpg

and here is so call J-600T Yıldırım
iXl7ee3.jpg

T-122 Sakarya ( which is 122 mm BM-21 Grad Rocket originally made by Russia and yet again Turkey only design and making the Launcher
TR-300 Kasırgasystem ( which is Chinese WS-1A and WS-1B rockets the only thing which Turkey did it helping design and construction of launcher )

Last edited:
I don't suppose Turkish Land Forces will issue such a request at least 15 years from now. What they want, is an attack copter which is able to climb max. altitude at related hot geography while carrying a group of munitions but You know Roketsan/Tubitak can give quick response to changing battlefield requirements bro. They can quickly deploy Mizrak-D that Kement-D provides network centric control, to engage the targets from outside of direct angel.
That's what I was hoping from the very beginning of the UMTAS project, and looks like we really are coming through. Maybe Mızrak-D gets finished even before JAGM and we set the rules of the game once more like we did with Cirit.

Now what I'm hoping for is a turbojet/ramjet replacement for Penguin :)

@yavar, everyone knows J600T was a deal between Turkey and Chinese, what's your point <mod edit>?

Second part of your post is bullshit, we never had so close military relations with Russia and there's no relationship between TR122 and grad.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what I was hoping from the very beginning of the UMTAS project, and looks like we really are coming through. Maybe Mızrak-D gets finished even before JAGM and we set the rules of the game once more like we did with Cirit.

Now what I'm hoping for is a turbojet/ramjet replacement for Penguin :)

Bro, If I remember correct from the sources I read in past, JAGM project was cancelled and Mizrak-D will be our own JAGM missile which will lead the market along with a few equivalent from Israel and maybe Europe.

Chinese B-611 missile
UrnMkk6.jpg

and here is so call J-600T Yıldırım
iXl7ee3.jpg

T-122 Sakarya ( which is 122 mm BM-21 Grad Rocket made by Russia and yet again Turkey only help design and making the Launcher
TR-300 Kasırgasystem ( which is Chinese WS-1A and WS-1B rockets the only thing which Turkey did it helping design and construction of launcher )

Having some itching in your arse ??? Dude

Bro, If I remember correct from the sources I read in past, JAGM project is cancelled and Mizrak-D will be our own JAGM missile which will lead the market along with a few equivalent from Israel and maybe Europe.
It is coming up a bit late, yes, I thought the project would be finished by now but I haven't heard any news about JAGM's cancellation, maybe you've mistaken it with JCM.

in any case Spike family is sure to be competitive even if it's not for JAGM.
IIRC Kornets didn't preform so good in lebanon, I don't think we're going to have to worry about them.

Bro, If I remember correct from the sources I read in past, JAGM project was
Having some itching in your arse ??? Dude
what itching ?? i was just stating the fact that this is Chines missile sold to Turkey .
have i done something wrong ??

what itching ?? i was just stating the fact that this is Chines missile sold to Turkey .
have i done something wrong ??

I think You are here for trolling. That's why You have some itching problem. Is there anybody you saw in previous pages who claims that Yildirim is a domestic missile system ?

It is coming up a bit late, yes, I thought the project would be finished by now but I haven't heard any news about JAGM's cancellation, maybe you've mistaken it with JCM.

in any case Spike family is sure to be competitive even if it's not for JAGM.
IIRC Kornets didn't preform so good in lebanon, I don't think we're going to have to worry about them.

I will make a quick search about JAGM. As you said, Maybe I made mistake or mixing different things...

I think You are here for trolling. That's why You have some itching problem. Is there anybody you saw in previous pages who claims that Yildirim is a domestic missile system ?..
no i never sow such claims .
i just wanted to make it very clear this is Chines missile which is been renamed . that all . you call that trolling.

Expecting to see one of the Mizrak derivatives replacing Penguin ASM. :cheesy:

İKİNCİ FÜZE İÇİN ÇALIŞMALARA BAŞLANDI

Sea Hawk helikopterleri için ikinci mühimmat projesinin hayata geçmesi planlanıyor. Helikopterlerin kullandıkları Norveçli Kongsberg firması tarafından geliştirilen ve 32 km menzile sahip olan Penguin füze sistemi sınıfında olması planlanan füzenin geliştirilmesi için fizibilite çalışmalarına başlandı.

Deniz Kuvvetleri'nin şahinleri Mızrak atacak

:cheesy:

Mizrak-D Block-I (16km)
-Turkish Navy Seahawk helicopters strike missile
-Turkish AirForce Air to Ground short range tactical missile AGM-65 Maverick equivalent

Mizrak-D Block-II (30km)
-Turkish Navy SeaHawk helicopters Long range strike missile, Short range Ship to Ship Missile for assault boats
-Turkish AirForce Air to Ground tactical missile

TurAF Maverick Missile

elite2006_12_f-16d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom