What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

This seems to be an artillery launcher rather than a BM launcher. I think 2 tubes is enough for KHAN. Why do you think so?
I checked this MRL also launches Ballistic Missiles just like Khan but when it does there are only two tubes. These tubes can be changed. The current picture is when it launches rockets. It can launch various type of rockets and missiles.

I checked this MRL also launches Ballistic Missiles just like Khan but when it does there are only two tubes. These tubes can be changed. The current picture is when it launches rockets. It can launch various type of rockets and missiles.

Turkish Army usually goes for simplistic and sustainable aproaches rather than exaggeration unless there is a life and death thing. I dont think we will see what you offer :disagree: even though it may be usefull somehow

it depends on the vehicle that carry the missiles, 4 tubes for KHAN/BORA is to much weight and risk for traffic accidents, think about it these vehicles are military trucks and mainly would go on off-roads. a khan battery carry at least 3 trucks and 6 missiles are enough for many targets.

yaar Hazrat @Zarvan you have outdone yourself again :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
1607259735352.png

This is SY 400 ballistic missile system of China. Range is 400 KM and look at the launcher. So yes Khan can have launcher with four tubes. It's not that big of a science or something unheard of. USA is doing it China is doing it. So can Turkey, specially as it's getting really good with land attacks systems. And why I want this kind of system well, because Uri and other cants are quite close by. In next escalation with India it would be fun to use this kind of system on them.

khan is 2500 kg missile, 2 of them are 5t, if you insist to make 4 tubes that makes 10t, belarussian truck may not have that capacity and Turkish KKK will not take a risk to any traffic accident because of over load, they are ballistic missiles that has 470kg warhead.

View attachment 693689

This is SY 400 ballistic missile system of China. Range is 400 KM and look at the launcher. So yes Khan can have launcher with four tubes. It's not that big of a science or something unheard of. USA is doing it China is doing it. So can Turkey, specially as it's getting really good with land attacks systems. And why I want this kind of system well, because Uri and other cants are quite close by. In next escalation with India it would be fun to use this kind of system on them.
sorry Hazrat ji.

The wars is not won with numbers of missiles or weapons, intelligent, comunication, true weapons bring success. So dont mind about that Khan have how many tupes. We have to use them true place and true time, thats it.

View attachment 693689

Baku has these missiles, means Turkey had access too. if they wanted to make one, it wouldnt be a problem.. also, if you hit 400km away, you need to take their big warhead

bozdoğan and gökdoğan AA missiles on test with F-16 B30?

Attachments

• 3E852BCC-434D-4278-B5EC-548F3160366E.png
    3E852BCC-434D-4278-B5EC-548F3160366E.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 85
Back
Top Bottom