What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

There is also the SOM C1/2 development (apparently an anti ship version of SOM).

Does anyone know what difference it will have to SOM-J that is anti ship as well.

Just speculation, bigger warhead, diameter and maybe more speed.

Just speculation, bigger warhead, diameter and maybe more speed.
Could be, I don't know myself but just thinking out loud it would make more sense to expect a supersonic version or a smaller / lighter version than SOM-J suitable for AKINCI like UCAV's

Maybe I am just thinking too complex and the C version is pretty much like the B version just with extra algorithms like ATR (Automated Target Recognition) that makes the missile quite fool proof against modern counter measure systems

Which engine SOM has had from the first days till now? And also currently Atmaca missile uses which engines? İ am not speaking about future. I know very well KALE works on domestic engines.

When SOM was created? From that day until today SOM has been produced with which engine? AFAIK it has used French engine. Okay where have you been for 20 years ? Why aren't you able to advance the missile which you have had 20 years?
Projects , projects, projects. Those projects had been before your faker came to power.
How pathetic the ones who think there hadn't been any defense industry before.
Sitting on the science base of the Republic , insulting the history of Republic. İ wish future governments to realize the 50-years old -projects of Turkish Army.
Those scammers really paused pace and innovation of defense industry.

İ am fed up listening fallacies and gossips.

img356sxj1v.jpg

img362yikov.jpg

img3745ljcd.jpg

img40227jw5.jpg

img4076bkz1.jpg

img411yaksk.jpg

img413ykjxc.jpg

img417dvk2a.jpg

img427q8kvb.jpg

img4299yjal.jpg

img481ogk36.jpg

Which engine SOM has had from the first days till now? And also currently Atmaca missile uses which engines? İ am not speaking about future. I know very well KALE works on domestic engines.

When SOM was created? From that day until today SOM has been produced with which engine? AFAIK it has used French engine. Okay where have you been for 20 years ? Why aren't you able to advance the missile which you have had 20 years?
Projects , projects, projects. Those projects had been before your faker came to power.
How pathetic the ones who think there hadn't been any defense industry before.
Sitting on the science base of the Republic , insulting the history of Republic. İ wish future governments to realize the 50-years old -projects of Turkish Army.
Those scammers really paused pace and innovation of defense industry.

İ am fed up listening fallacies and gossips.
Let's say you are 100 % correct

Then by your logic it is the faker who completed these projects ( allowed and facilitated their completion ) after 50 years

50 years of work why completed now why not 50 years later ?? If so much a fake why didn't he stop or cancel them ??

So even by your logic you can not deny that the defense industry is an accomplishment of this faker who got the job done and completed it

Projects mature and finish according to their timeline. Just because no one cancelled the projects, doesnt automatically mean they completed it. Completion is testament to defense industrys capability

diameter about 30 cm if you compare the size with warning signs.

Back
Top Bottom