What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

Nope, he is right. explosion bit is fake. most likely there was no explosion at all so they decided to make it more effective and added this stupid explosion at the very end.

Explosion is real but the video zooms in at the moment the explosion begins. Look at the clouds and the bottom right corner of the target square.

Nope, he is right. explosion bit is fake. most likely there was no explosion at all so they decided to make it more effective and added this stupid explosion at the very end.

No there is an explosion you can see as second video but looks like someone said add more :) whatever now we have our own missile but spike missile looks amazing with usefull range and specs. i think they are ahead 5-7 years.

News agencies gave the range as 222km and it is believed that the max range is around ~250km which means she has a range way longer than Western equivalents. Rf Seeker head is from Aselsan and data-link called Kement is from Meteksan and given a range as 250km for Kement.

Why they used Russian SA-Baterries at Startup Photo ? Strange

Either Testing on ground and basing on ground are same thing. They need just radar and fire control systems.

Land based systems are also useful and Turkey more needs.

It calls 'Gezgin' if I am not mistaken.

ATMACA.jpg

It seems long forward fin designs are revised to current form. Booster also has some differences on fins. Rest is almost same.

img_2889-jpg.388361

temsili fotoraf olmasin sonrasi malum..:-)

No there is an explosion you can see as second video but looks like someone said add more :) whatever now we have our own missile but spike missile looks amazing with usefull range and specs. i think they are ahead 5-7 years.
C8bjYl1XUAYwMlx.jpg

Also pay attention to clouds :)

Explosion is real but the video zooms in at the moment the explosion begins. Look at the clouds and the bottom right corner of the target square.

Bro how long has Sn.Sünnetci been sitting on this image for ? I'm sure he's very happy to finally get permission to publish it :)

Bro, Most probably, It was this image He has mentioned a while ago and finally It is given permission !
What a great promising missile !

It is time to see Temren Missile in next !

Btw, SSM strategic plan telling two strategic naval missile system under development phase...

-The first one is about completion of qualification for a missile system having attacking capability against primary naval threats. (This one must be Atmaca)

-The second one is about completion of design process of a missile system having enhanced attacking capability against advanced naval threats. (That must be a missile with higher speed than Atmaca which must be in its design phase now a days )

http://www.ssm.gov.tr/anasayfa/kurumsal/Documents/SSM_STRATEJIK_PLAN_2017-2021.pdf

Contrary to Air Force, Navy wants their projects kept secret until they got mature so most probably, We will not be able to see the elements of Gezgin land attack cruise missile of Navy. I expect a similar design to USA Tomahawk/Pakistan Babur + a strong booster.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom