What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

detonation with extra effects :) too much fire without smoke not for the atgm just for the holywood :)

Off come on guys very unprofessional video...that video is not %100 sure..

If i am not wrong this is irr test video but the delivered ones are L-umtas. İrr not delivered yet.

The footage made from 3km, takes 18 seconds to reach the target.

Bec rubbish video,you can't service Military Engineering videos simillar methods.Absolutely f'cking rubbish..don't get me wrong guys..

Atmaca SSM

IMG_2889.JPG

Last edited:
It is a Test fire... not ground based system..

i wish we will see the missile in i-class frigates..

Either Testing on ground and basing on ground are same thing. They need just radar and fire control systems.

Land based systems are also useful and Turkey more needs.

Any new/last data about range and stuff?

News agencies gave the range as 222km and it is believed that the max range is around ~250km which means she has a range way longer than Western equivalents. Rf Seeker head is from Aselsan and data-link called Kement is from Meteksan and given a range as 250km for Kement.

News agencies gave the range as 222km and it is believed that the max range is around ~250km which means she has a range way longer than Western equivalents. Rf Seeker head is from Aselsan and data-link called Kement is from Meteksan and given a range as 250km for Kement.

Nice and if the motor was Homemade, it will be perfect. :) Maybe in the near future.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom