What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

Pay attention to blast time one more time

My graphic card gives not more, but bro. you are right after 1:04 we can see probably passing 3 missiles on left hand side the third missile near to the blast center. Right ?

I think we can also see smoke trace of the missiles ?
If so, they aren't Mizrak series, cause they have smokeless propellant ?

What the hell could them be ?

(I believe we have much more in our weapons stock then public knows.
I would not go so far to make speculation that we bought Serbian Alas;
cause Brazil sold beginning late 80's already FOG - MPM for a unit price of 30.000 USD for a batch of 1000 missiles;
they developed it to incredible range of 60 km in the end of 90's.
It is comparable to Polyphem and full resistant to EW.)

According to very lofted trajectory

Do you mean GPS guided , so high maneuverable JDAM ?

Could you please watch the video again and guess the passing 3 missiles after 1:04

http://82.222.152.134/fotogaleri/video/050220161534067726473.mp4

Do you mean GPS guided , so high maneuverable JDAM ?

Could you please watch the video again and guess the passing 3 missiles after 1:04

http://82.222.152.134/fotogaleri/video/050220161534067726473.mp4
I was talking about the second strike. Its quite typical JDAM. Rest I did not notice from a first glance (on mobile device now).

First strike is very interesting! 180 degree turn :o: never seen it done by a ground attack munition before. No idea what it can be. Probably even suicide attack drone. I can tell what its not: its not JDAM or Paveway, not Popeye, not any ATGM I know.

This video is very good for identification of ground attack munition:

First strike is very interesting! 180 degree turn

Yes indeed, that's what all are making theories about, unbelievable turn.
Suicide attack drone do you think HARPY ?

After second blast 1:04 a salvo of three missiles pass left hand side of the video.
Waiting your opinion if you can watch it on PC.

If we illustrate Should be seen better. We see them as if passing through the left hand side of the explosion but they are probably the debris that are elevated first and now falling back.

1- The Bigger one but the slower at 1:03-04

2- The Smaller one but the faster at 1:08-09

3- The Creepy one at 1:04

Last edited:
Well, the first one is amazing but are you sure that these "three missiles" are not falling rocks caused by penatration?

not falling rocks

No.
Watch careful after 1:04 they are following a high speed flight path, 2 of them for sure.
The third one near to the blast center I am not sure, if it is a missile.

Incredible turn from 0:00 to 0:12 , almost 180 degree seems more than 40 G

No.
Watch careful after 1:04 they are following a high speed flight path, 2 of them for sure.
The third one near to the blast center I am not sure, if it is a missile.

Incredible turn from 0:00 to 0:12 , almost 180 degree seems more than 40 G

At first I thought they were missiles but now I think they're just rocks being thrown from the explosion. They follow exactly the ballistic flight path you'd expect if that were the case. Look at the other similar rocks which are falling closer to the explosion and you'll see what I mean.

That first missile though, wow. Never seen that before.

I think they're just rocks

I am really not sure.
If you try to watch in slomo you will see ,smoke trace " of "object" 1 and 2 they have also arrow shape and are not round.
Pls watch careful between 1:04 and 1:12 only 8 seconds.

Watch the IHA news agency video I linked.

Far left hand it is a missile it follows a direct path. Try to watch again.

I am really not sure.
If you try to watch in slomo you will see ,smoke trace " of "object" 1 and 2 they have also arrow shape and are not round.
Pls watch careful between 1:04 and 1:12 only 8 seconds.

Watch the IHA news agency video I linked.

Far left hand it is a missile it follows a direct path. Try to watch again.

I watched the part you suggested again. I think those trails aren't smoke but either heated air or due to the sensor. If you look next to the explosion, the rocks right next to it have the same "smoke" trails.

Yes indeed, that's what all are making theories about, unbelievable turn.
Suicide attack drone do you think HARPY ?
Harpy is guiding to radiation source only.

I really dont know what to think. SOM, SLAM, Popeye are all heavy cruise missile not designed for sharp maneuvering. Maverick and ATGMs also not maneuver and simply fly directly to the target.

After second blast 1:04 a salvo of three missiles pass left hand side of the video.
Waiting your opinion if you can watch it on PC.
Well, it can be any missile.

:tup:

I won't never insist. But it's really strange. The blasted pieces are spread 360 degree.
But the "unitentified objects" seem to fly from far behind the blast centre. If we say top of Video is North they fly Northeast to Southwest.
I saw heat trace of blast pieces.

Maybe member @500 can post a plausible solution.

The sharp turn before first blast is also a riddle.

Im starting to think that the maneuver isnt that sharp but the angle from above makes it look like that, thats also a possibility, the only way to be sure is a footage from side/ground.

Back
Top Bottom