What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

First lieutenant said Bora's range less than 300 km. I don't believe because vehicle is too big to 300 km :cheesy:

:D Bro, If the subject is the missiles in the hand of Turkish Army, You know How protective Army is ! It is true that an 300km variant of precision guided ballistic missile is inducted (It is even mentioned by some source but were not revealed range/type) and It was predicted an introduction in 30 August. Maybe, Official wanted to mention it instead of a bit old ballistic missile issue which is called as "Bora".

Guys be careful... There is no difference between 'saying' a kind of truck or showing it's picture... So many people are watching this forum... If TSK didn't share it you shouldn't too... For example this bismark guy is a german info hunter... There are also so many people watching this forum as a guest...

Belki dünyadan ambargo yememek için bazı şeyleri açıklamıyorlar projeleri gizli tutuyorlar ama elbet zamanı gelecek kendi kendimize yetecek seviyeye geleceğiz inşlh =)

First lieutenant said Bora's range less than 300 km. I don't believe because vehicle is too big to 300 km :cheesy: He said Roketsan delivered 6 Bora.
May be it has more payload and bigger warhead than others. Like a Ukranian Tochka-U.

Belki dünyadan ambargo yememek için bazı şeyleri açıklamıyorlar projeleri gizli tutuyorlar ama elbet zamanı gelecek kendi kendimize yetecek seviyeye geleceğiz inşlh =)

Gizli bir şey kalmadı, bildiklerinden zaten her konuda her fırsatta devletimize içeriden dışarıdan saldırıyorlar...

May be it has more payload and bigger warhead than others. Like a Ukranian Tochka-U.

Why would they need a vehicle that has 30 ton payload capacity ? Don't think we'll be seeing 2ton missiles on-board :)

What is the range of Hisar A and what is the range of Hisar O ?

I forgot and I have posted the pictures on Facebook I want to post range also please tell
Hisar-a has a maximum altitude of 5 km and a maximum overall range of 15 km (at sea level), Hisar-O has 10km maximum attitude and 25 km overall range.. ;)

What is the range of Hisar A and what is the range of Hisar O ?
Length (range) does not matter,
The important function! :)
If air defence systems can not able to stop new missiles, range is nothing.

Hisar-a has a maximum altitude of 5 km and a maximum overall range of 15 km (at sea level), Hisar-O has 10km maximum attitude and 25 km overall range.. ;)
What radar system it has ? Is it AESA ?

Length (range) does not matter,
The important function! :)
If air defence systems can not able to stop new missiles, range is nothing.
So can it stop Missiles ?

Back
Top Bottom