What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

IMG_1128.JPG

yes TOT, otherwise they would be bancrupted cause penalties,
old Agreements for more than 20 years.
These guy sold us nitrocellulose 20 year ago and we delivered others , they have have to do today and in future and if I say that , it is fact, and even the THICK Gabriel couldn't rescue them;

the penalties would be Billions of € !

Turkey isn't so weak as you believe.

Last edited:
yes TOT, otherwise they would be bancrupted cause penalties,
old Agreements for more than 20 years.
These guy sold us nitrocellulose 20 year ago and we delivered others , they have have to do today and in future and if I say that , it is fact, and even the THICK Gabriel couldn't rescue them;

the penalties would be Billions of € !

Turkey isn't so weak as you believe.

ToT? Good ol' Germans! ;)

It is early to talk but It looks like the Aselsan's signals for ambitious projects. They made it for long range radar project. When Aselsan put a long range radar design on a truck chassis in the right bottom corner of its brochure in times when the availability of it is not known, It is predicted but Noone meant about it until Aselsan introduced two very similar long range radar mock-ups in IDEF 2015. This time, We started to see a long range SAM system on Aselsan videoes that Noone means about them. It will be clear within 1-2 years.
If you pay attention to reportage, The official is talking about a long range radar which is going to be a part of long range SAM project. If We consider Chinese ToT deal to be signed (If It is OK) which is going to be delivered earlier than 2020, This radar (complation is around 2019-2020+)project targets a new long range SAM projects that is called as Hisar-U (I think).

Last edited:
aselsano1kif.jpg

Enlarge the image and try to read the roadway in timeline after 2020 at top. It is openly written as;

-Anti-ballistic missile system seeker head

so It is possible !
hsr-2-png.251694

If only we knew what those BMC 525-44 trucks were for :)

We bought vehicles (bigger than BMC 525-44) for ''BORA'' project. If :cool: @turkbordobereli permit me to share , i'll share photos. Sergi alanında bir üsteğmen'le konuştuk, projenin meyveleri alınmış.

Note: "BORA" is the name of our less known ballistic missile which has a range over 800km. ;) Right ?

We bought vehicles (bigger than BMC 525-44) for ''BORA'' project. If :cool: @turkbordobereli permit me to share , i'll share photos. Sergi alanında bir üsteğmen'le konuştuk, projenin meyveleri alınmış.
Note: "BORA" is the name of a ballistic missile which has a range over 800km. ;) Right ?

What is BORA bros.. such a thing doesn't exist :)

Back
Top Bottom