What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

SAGE projects to be finished in 2015

SAGE Seeker head test center (15,8 million TL)
SAGE Penetrator tech. infrastructure (17,5 million TL)
SAGE Environmental Test Center (47,5 million TL)
SAGE Energic material & Undestructive test center (5,8 million TL)

SAGE Subsonic wind tunnel (10,9 million TL)

------------------

SAGE Supersonic wind tunnel (149 million TL)- 2018
SAGE Air breathing Missilesystems development infrastructure (29 million TL) - 2017
SAGE Mobile Flight Test infrastructure (14 million TL) -2016

Thx ocay...

Some Info ---
- The air to air missile project is named "Göktuğ" and will be RF guided
- The seeker heads of the ATMACA missile has started to be delivered (LRIP production)

Source: Ibrahim Sunetci (S&H magazine)

Bro. where did you read these infos ? I've read most of the last issue of S&H and couldn't see anything... And there is no title regarding these subjects...

Bro. where did you read these infos ? I've read most of the last issue of S&H and couldn't see anything... And there is no title regarding these subjects...

You remember the recent presentation given at Aselsan. These information presented over there. Ibrahim Sunnetci has disclosed the info over SSF forum message.

Whats is SSF ?.. When i was searching our defence forums i came up with a forum which only accepts members with reference... Is SSF this forum ?..

Should be that one.

Last edited:
You remember the recent presentation given at Aselsan. These information presented over there. Ibrahim Sunnetci has disclosed the info over SSF forum message.

Thx bro... Whats is SSF ?.. When i was searching our defence forums i came up with a forum which only accepts members with reference... Is SSF this forum ?..

Some Info ---
- The air to air missile project is named "Göktuğ" and will be RF guided
- The seeker heads of the ATMACA missile has started to be delivered (LRIP production)

Source: Ibrahim Sunetci (S&H magazine)

There are a short & long Range AA Missile Projects planned, are the long Range BVR Missile powered by a usual Rocket Motor or a Ramjet like Meteor ?

MKE

1.jpg

missiles will be what ?
These kind of Laser systems are not substitutes for conventional air defense systems. As use of laser has restrictions like in foggy weather it became less effective. Think of it as supplement not substitute. So, what Aselsan did, makes sense.

and is it not to small laser module ? o_O
A 20kw HEL looks like this.
2013-10-31_JPW_HEL+Live+Firing+Demo_02.jpg

Although it's 10 + 10 kw....i can say our is not so much different from it, regarding size.
zipkin-ve-atilgan-2014-6.jpg

Just swap one of the stinger canister with HEL.
105038.jpg

Back
Top Bottom