What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

Sincerely, several years back when I was learning about jet engines I thought the diamond patterns behind engines of planes like F22 were peculiar to products of hitech countries. Now I can see them behind every indigenous Turkish projectile, so I was wrong, sobs.

KGK
11045454_913124008727413_8823710800872270098_n.jpg

NEB
10152655_913124078727406_654855051545296104_n.jpg

Some important news...

200 BİN DOLAR ÖDÜYORUZ

Türkiye, SOM füzelerinin motorlarının tanesini 150-200 bin dolar ödeyerek ithal ediyor. Kale'nin teslim edeceği 180-200 kilometre menzilli motorlarla, hem ithalat duracak hem de ihracat yolu açılacak. Ancak asıl önemli gelişme menzilin artırılması olacak. Osman Okyay, "Cumhurbaşkanımız, çalışmaya başladığımız füze motorlarını inceledi ve 'Bunların menzilinin artırılması gerekiyor' dedi. Ben de, 'Biz zaten uzun süredir çalışıyoruz, görev verirseniz yeni motorla ilgili de çalışırız dedim' dedi. Bundan bir sonraki motor projesinde menzilin 600-1000 km olması hedefleniyor" diye konuştu.

Really this is a major problem, the cost of a missile and limited delivery. This problem must be solved quikly, wher from do we buy the engines for the som? Almost the price of single cruise missile!

Really this is a major problem, the cost of a missile and limited delivery. This problem must be solved quikly, wher from do we buy the engines for the som? Almost the price of single cruise missile!

France

a single unit cruise missile cost almost 1 million dolar, so it don't cost a single cruise missile what i early mentioned. I did check it on wiki, stil if you have to deliver Tuaf 50 missiles, thats 10 million to engine costs:-). This is a bigtime bussines:woot:.

a single unit cruise missile cost almost 1 million dolar, so it don't cost a single cruise missile what i early mentioned. I did check it on wiki, stil if you have to deliver Tuaf 50 missiles, thats 10 million to engine costs:-). This is a bigtime bussines:woot:.

tomahawk costs 1.5m, kepd-350 1.35m, jassm/jassm-er 1.2-1.35m, slam-er 1.3m.

We just need to source the components of the systems that we are not likely to make ourselves in 5 years. Any technology that we won't have the knowhow to is not welcome. We just need to mix and match our existing and developing abilities with some foreign tech. And we are in NATO and they have to back us up. We need to evaluate circumstances of today and the foreseable future and not the times back when the tender was opened.

We just need to source the components of the systems that we are not likely to make ourselves in 5 years. Any technology that we won't have the knowhow to is not welcome. We just need to mix and match our existing and developing abilities with some foreign tech. And we are in NATO and they have to back us up. We need to evaluate circumstances of today and the foreseable future and not the times back when the tender was opened.

Thats the problem, when they open the tender for the T-Loramids they didn't make a line for ToT. So the chinees company won't give more then they promised. In the time passed we have gained a cirtain knowledge and now we want to make it ourselfes. This is a strategic fault project:(.

Thats the problem, when they open the tender for the T-Loramids they didn't make a line for ToT. So the chinees company won't give more then they promised. In the time passed we have gained a cirtain knowledge and now we want to make it ourselfes. This is a strategic fault project:(.

I think the whole project should be cancelled simply at this point. Insted opt for some ToT or assistance for the Aselsan-Roketsan Project. so atleast we could maintain a positive relationship with China without actually buying their system.

Whats the status on the SOM missile? I heard it will be tested for long range at around 2,500km.

Back
Top Bottom