What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

:D

Bro, If we consider dummy prototype trials of BVR missile, It is possible to be radome of BVR missile. Atmaca seeker head is more bulky.
b20c8ac1-2428-42ad-9ef4-afd1aa85e240.jpg

yep :)

CABATLI boss do you have more excititng new projects pictures or something like that for us pleaseeeeeee share with us =)

Radome and pitot tube, what could it possibly be for ? :) very BVR :D
View attachment 203123

Composite SOM wings, serial production started in 2013
View attachment 203126

Composite Mizrak-U wings
View attachment 203133

Composite Mizrak-O wings
View attachment 203134

Bro,

Can you read above written on the back of horizontally placed Atmaca seeker head?

Hava Hava Füzesi Arayici Baslik Radar :agree:

aselsan%E2%80%99a-yeni-%C3%BCretim-merkezi-image-5-jpg.203315.jpg

On poster, You can clearly see two "Hava Hava" seeker head project which is symbolized with red crosses. One is IIR seeker for short range WVR and radar seeker for long range BVR missiles

Last edited:
it has its own radar fire and forget whoaaaahahahahhahaahahahha

Bro,

Can you read above written on the back of horizontally placed Atmaca seeker head?

On poster, You can clearly see two "Hava Hava" seeker head project which is symbolized with red crosses. One is IIR seeker for short range WVR and radar seeker for long range BVR missiles

hava-hava.jpg

These are same pics, ain't it...so i take, project will start in 2018.

Bro,

what a coincidence :D

Ulan bize çektirdikleri çilelere bak

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Then what will you say about these ??... :lol:

View attachment 203351 View attachment 203352

Yeah, @sshole journalists will make us blind. :lol:

Some of the products in the banner are here. Turkish EW and Radar center, Aselsan REHIS MicroWave Production institute

@xxxKULxxx

Let me ask you a question.
sdsd.jpg

There is one project to be completed in 2020. BVR missile be will finished in 2018. WVR missile will be finished before BVR missile..... so, what the heck is this.. (i can read "füzesi" at the end.") :o::o::o:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, @sshole journalists will make us blind. :lol:

Some of the products in the banner are here. Turkish EW and Radar center, Aselsan REHIS MicroWave Production institute

@xxxKULxxx

Let me ask you a question.
View attachment 203359

There is one project to be completed in 2020. BVR missile be will finished in 2018. WVR missile will be finished before BVR missile..... so, what the heck is this.. (i can read "füzesi" at the end.") :o::o::o:

Turkey has an indigenous BVR missile program ? Details pls.:-)

And don't you dare sending me to read 100 pages for details bro ! :lol:

Ulan bize çektirdikleri çilelere bak

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Then what will you say about these ??... :lol:

View attachment 203351 View attachment 203352
1-4 numbers mean nothing because İt's a Ay class submarine but Red systems above the sail section of sub and detailed equipment beside it are companents of Ares-2SC ES system for submarines which installed in ay class submarine modernisation project by aselsan as a sub- contractor of STM.

1-4 numbers mean nothing because İt's a Ay class submarine but Red systems above the sail section of sub and detailed equipment beside it are companents of Ares-2SC ES system for submarines which installed in ay class submarine modernisation project by aselsan as a sub- contractor of STM.

You mean flag like things ?..

BTW 2 is interesting... Is it just a part to show what's inside the front section ?..

Also 3-4 are look like some sub systems... Shiny black things...

Also any idea about 6 in the 2nd picture next to heli. ?..

BTW thx for the asnwer...

Back
Top Bottom