What's new

Turkish Missile Programs

Turkey has an indigenous BVR missile program ? Details pls.:-)

And don't you dare sending me to read 100 pages for details bro ! :lol:

No details.... :lol:

Some months ago (maybe years) Cabatlı told us that Aselsan was working on both WVR and BVR missiles... but that was it. No sources, no mentions from officials or anything.... only Cabatlı's words.

And today we saw it on a poster prepared by Aselsan.

aselsan%E2%80%99a-yeni-%C3%BCretim-merkezi-image-5-jpg.203315.jpg

That's all we know about the project. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
No details.... :lol:

Some months ago (maybe years) Cabatlı told us that Aselsan was working on both WVR and BVR missiles... but that was it. No sources, no mentions from offcials.... only Cabatlı's words.

And today we saw it on a poster prepared by Aselsan.

aselsan%E2%80%99a-yeni-%C3%BCretim-merkezi-image-5-jpg.203315.jpg

That's the all we know about the project. :)
turkiye-gif.203336
turkiye-gif.203336
turkiye-gif.203336
turkiye-gif.203336

This is BVR's(AA missile) radome...

1.jpg

This is ATMACA anti-ship missile's radome...

2.jpg

Last edited:
You mean flag like things ?..

BTW 2 is interesting... Is it just a part to show what's inside the front section ?..

Also 3-4 are look like some sub systems... Shiny black things...

Also any idea about 6 in the 2nd picture next to heli. ?..

BTW thx for the asnwer...

Yes you are right. I wrote it wrongly. It must have been 1-2 instead of 1-4.

2 is CSU-3-22 which is active/passive sonar dome of Type209/1200 sub.

And yes, 3-4 are sensors of Ares-2SC electronic support system.

Unfortunately I couldn't recognise the 6 either. It can't be seen clearly.

Laser HGK (LHGK) is a low cost guidance kit with a laser seeker to hit target with outstanding
accuracy. This weapon can be used to engage stationary targets as well as moving targets on the
ground with reduced collateral damage. LHGK is developed by adding a precision guidance set,
namely laser seeker, to HGK guided bombs. GPS/INS guides the weapon from a stand off launch
point, into the laser designation region. As the weapon reaches the pre-designated area, it
switches mode to the laser guidance for terminal phase, homing on laser designated target.

http://www.c4defence.com/wp-content/upl ... ts-ENG.pdf

This is CSU-3-22 right ?.. So can we say our subs will have CSU-3-22 ?..

View attachment 203409

No bro, You misunderstood me. CSU 3-22 isn't a new sonar for Ay Class boats. It's her current sonar system already at the beginning. There is no any sonar upgrade in the project of Ay Class Modernisation. And also it' a outdated sonar system in nowadays.

You can see the detailed info about project in STM web site as "AY Sınıfı Denizaltı Cihaz/Sistem Yenileme Projesi"

Sorry about link because I'm not alowed to add link. What a shame :)

No bro, You misunderstood me. CSU 3-22 isn't a new sonar for Ay Class boats. It's her current sonar system already at the beginning. There is no any sonar upgrade in the project of Ay Class Modernisation. And also it' a outdated sonar system in nowadays.

You can see the detailed info about project in STM web site as "AY Sınıfı Denizaltı Cihaz/Sistem Yenileme Projesi"

Sorry about link because I'm not alowed to add link. What a shame :)

That part i draw with red looked like an extra part to me...

2015-03-16-aselsan-04.jpg

Original photo...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom