What's new

Turkish minister of foreign affairs warns Iran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iran also secretly supported the invasion of Afganistan. Also US invaded Iraq and gave it to iran on a silverplatter.
This position is shared by some allienated lebanese people on the side of Israel. I see you are pushing in this line with this absurd argument....

Iran is the worst coutnry for the US. The real challenge.

Whereas, US has not problem with transfer some technologies with turks, because they know turk will behave well.

Man, Iran is the only one country that have guts. All the rest are talkers.
Its only on the surface in reality Iran is good asset to destabilise the middle east and beyond nothing less nothing more.

The issue of Turkiye is different, they need to keep Turkiye on their side because of its location which is strategically very important. Imagine if Turkiye stepped on the side of Russia they would lose alot of the influence and power in the area thats is something they dont want. But Turkiye has its own mind and own plan aswell they use us and we use them as much as possible. It is what it is.

And they have S-400 to intercept your all ballistic missiles lol and as a result Tehran will also being destroyed from Turkish airforce
Tehran will be raised to the ground with Cenk and Tayfun balistic missiles.

You do know that at the turn of the millennium the Turkish Air Force bombed Iranian territory even resulting in death? Do you think Iran could do the same with Türkiye?
When it comes to air-to-air combat,let's be serious I think the THK has generally the upper hand. The Iranian Air Force only has a few Tomcats left that are able to fly and...well even they have old technology. Unless they can somehow defeat Turkish F-16s and Phantoms with Mig-29s and Su-22s. They do have some old Phantoms too,but not upgraded like the Turkish Terminators. I guess the biggest threat for the Turkish Air Force would be the Iranian Air Defence.

Tehran will be raised to the ground with Cenk and Tayfun balistic missiles.
Tayfun isn't even in service yet and Cenk is still not finished as a project?

Meanwhile Iran has hundreds of already succesful ballistic missiles. Maybe thousands.

When it comes to air-to-air combat,let's be serious I think the THK has generally the upper hand. The Iranian Air Force only has a few Tomcats left that are able to fly and...well even they have old technology. Unless they can somehow defeat Turkish F-16s and Phantoms with Mig-29s and Su-22s. They do have some old Phantoms too,but not upgraded like the Turkish Terminators. I guess the biggest threat for the Turkish Air Force would be the Iranian Air Defence.

Meanwhile Iran has hundreds of already succesful ballistic missiles. Maybe thousands.
We’ll put you greeks on top of those iranians and f both of you

Do you see the feather on the head of the Sultan? They used that feather to dedust some place in the Kaaba. He places it on his head the meaning is i am not worthy even of the dust of the holy Kaaba.

Allahu akbar!!!

Last edited:

Thats what they tell you my friend don’t believe everything they tell you. If Turkish defence industry reveals that Cenk and Tayfun are in devellopment it means Cenk and Tayfun are ready for use meanwhile far more capable missiles are in devellopment. Thats what it means.

that Cenk and Tayfun are in devellopment it means Cenk and Tayfun are ready for use meanwhile far more capable missiles are in devellopment. Thats what it means.
Please...

Simonlol.jpg

Like I've told you numerous times before (and you continue your c/p posts),British didn't fight at all in the 1919-1922 war.

Learn history you ignorant troll

1 -- Istanbul was occupied by some 50,000 Allied troops including British Forces
( 11 Cruisers, 29 Destroyers and 6 Submarines )

2 -- British Forces occupied Mosul /Iraq , İskenderun, Kilis, Antep, Maraş, Elbistan ve Urfa
And Turkish Kuva-yi Milliye Forces fought against British Forces

The French were only involved in Cilicia which they didn't care to keep too much,just as Kemal Ataturk had guessed.

60.000 French Forces occupied Adana, Mersin ve Osmaniye

250.000 Greek and Armenian Forces entered Anatolia to occupy Turkiye ( Ottoman Empire )

As for "unarmed Turks",they had a big amount of weapons already,the Ottoman Army equipment didn't just disappear into thin air. You had German and Soviet help.

Ottoman Army was banned in 1918 after WW1

NO any German Help

Muslims in Uzbekhstan , Azerbaijan , India sent money and gold to BOLSHEVIKS ( Russians ) to buy weapons for Turkish Forces

Stop insulting us with your ignorance. Go back and read history. Educate yourself. You're not talking to kids,we're 15 year-olds like you.

Even my 16 years old nephew has more knowledge about history and military than You

All idiots talk so much or are you just like that؟!

He is only a troll, 3 post of him are enough to catalogue him like a troll, the other user MMM-E is a turk, but him i am not sure he is a turk, he is only instigating war between iranians and turks.

Probably a israeli troll here. He post like Beny troll. I will ignore all his future posts from now on.

1 -- Istanbul was occupied by some 50,000 Allied troops including British Forces
( 11 Cruisers, 29 Destroyers and 6 Submarines )

2 -- British Forces occupied Mosul /Iraq , İskenderun, Kilis, Antep, Maraş, Elbistan ve Urfa
And Turkish Kuva-yi Milliye Forces fought against British Forces
That was in WWI. After WWI,which ended in 1918,you had lost the Levant and Mesopotamia.

The 1919-1922 War took place in Asia Minor.

60.000 French Forces occupied Adana, Mersin ve Osmaniye

250.000 Greek and Armenian Forces entered Anatolia to occupy Turkiye ( Ottoman Empire )
And they didn't put up a big fight to protect Cilicia.

As for your "250,000 Greek and Armenian Forces"....

The Greek Army was your main opponent in this war.

Screenshot 2023-09-11 at 13-22-29 Greco-Turkish War (1919–1922) - Wikipedia.png

As you can clearly see,no such number as "250,000 entered Anatolia". They progressively started sending more and more men,just like you built your army to eventually equal the total number of our expeditionary force,more or less.

As for the Armenian front...don't try to fool anyone.

Screenshot 2023-09-11 at 13-22-54 Turkish–Armenian War - Wikipedia.png

A small force of badly equipped Armenians,that had to defend a very large area from an army more than double the size of it.

As for the French,do you want me to AGAIN quote Ataturk or will you ignore it as always?

Even my 16 years old nephew has more knowledge about history and military than You
And how old are you? If your nephew has the same knowledge about history and military as you do...then lol.

Why don't you tell us about your profession and age,finally? Once and for all,if you're a man with balls.

TAYFUN missile is already in mass production ......

CENK missile is tested by horizontally ..... because Turkiye lacks area to test 1.000+ km Ballistic Missile
1694428090662.jpeg

1694428076030.jpeg

Turkiye is more than you know
everybody will see what will happen in a war

Turkish Air Force 234 F-16s will be enough for poor , undeveloped , backward Iran

Thousands of Turkish NEB Bombs .... 1 NEB Bomb can destroy a Building

870 kg NEB Bomb has 480-500 kg warhead as like a Ballistic Missile
1694428248524.png

And NEB Bomb is far cheaper than 1.000 km Ballistic Missile

Where are the Screens from MMM-E where he talked about his love of Pakistanis?
It would be interesting to see who would produce the most drones and use artillery and ballistic missiles better.

It would also have been the chance to see how good their AA systems are. For both countries. That would put Turkey's brand new Hisar,Siper,Korkut and all of MMM-E's systems to the test and also reveal if Iranian AA alchemies work.

The thousands of Iranian kamikaze drones or the Turkish "sophisticated" UCAVs with their new bombs? Turkmen and Syrian and Libyan militias vs Basij and Hizbollah?

It's as interesting as seeing modern UK and France fighting or Poland vs Belarus.
MMM-E will produce 1000s upon 1000s of rockets, missiles and drones himself.
Sadly, he won't be in this forum then, my Turkish-Germanic Brother has to work for the great Turkish-Germanic-Union.
You pathetic gypsy-greco goatherder always forget that all Europeans, except the Greek, have TURKISH roots. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom