What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

Yes but lets say they make an order of 250 will it be ready for mass production when Altay is?
Or better said how are the testings going on, we already have almost no news about Altay except a picture all 3 months but Tulpar is even more in background.
actually, when i talked to Otokar officials, they said that Altay will be ready by the end of 2016 and Tulpar is ready to mass produce.. i asked it again that are you ready about that? and he said yes, all tests finished..

1428994475_Tulpar.jpg

FNSS Kaplan looks awesome and futuristic, looks better than Turlpar imo and I think Tulpar looks great. Check the headlights of the Kaplan, like a viper. The Pars 4 x 4 doesn't look as great though, imo.

And yeah yeah, I know, it's not about the looks but about effectiveness.

How those companies funds those RD projects and make new designs, This comes in very odd to me :crazy: we will be have more than 100 type of armoured vehicles in a short time.... :stop:

Every companies like Otokar, FNSS, Nurol, BMC, Hema etc. have several vehicles families...

I thinks some of them should focus another fields to complate each other because this way wouldnt be effective also waste of time and money...

Just Fnss and Otokar should compate each other and others companies should focus other fields, BMC was a truck and MRAP supplier but as i see Otokar and Nurol made trucks families too. Is This field can feed everycompanies? i dont think so. already we are hosting MAN and Mercedes factories in our country and feeding them. If SSM dont conduct them it can be harmfull for our defence industry to my mind...

Last edited:
Very nice bro.

Do you think, there are similar cameras on Altay's Turret's (we talked about the dots before) which gives....Yeah, i stuck here..give to who ? Commander and Gunner already has enough cameras to look at....

But also notice that; Kaplan utilizes 3+6 Soldiers whereas Tulpar utilizes 3+9 soldiers.

Very nice bro.

Do you think, there are similar cameras on Altay's Turret's (we talked about the dots before) which gives....Yeah, i stuck here..give to who ? Commander and Gunner already has enough cameras to look at....

But also notice that; Kaplan utilizes 3+6 Soldiers whereas Tulpar utilizes 3+9 soldiers.
I think the one's wearing the glasses can focus between whats being displayed in the glasses, and whatever is showing in the monitors etc. in front of them.

Back
Top Bottom