What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will add a part in Turkish because i didn't understand it... Especially the underlined part...

While talking about Mine-Cleaning System...

"Özellikle platform seçimi kadar zorlu bir diğer husus da platform üzerinde kullanılacak alt sistemlerin tedarik modelinin belirlenmesi işidir. Halihazırda bir firmamızın mayın pulluğunun yerli olarak üretilmesine yönelik planlamaları mevcut. Bir başka firmamıztarafından da Manyetik Sinyal Üretici olarak kullanılabilecek bir sistem geliştirilmiş ve büyük ölçüde kalifikasyonu tamamlanmıştır. Firmalarımız tarafından temizlenmiş geçit işaretleme sisteminin yerli olarak tasarlanması ve üretilmesi işinin de çok kolay olduğu ifade edilmektedir. Roketle Sevk Edilen Hat İmla Hakkı Sistemi olarak ise yerli TAM-KAR ya da AK-SAR sistemlerini modernize ederek kullanabileceğimizi değerlendiriyoruz. Özetle projede çok iyi bir ön çalışma dönemi gerçekleştirdik ve birçok ön hazırlığı tamamladık."

it's used to lay mine clearing line charge. you fire the rocket which has cable attached to it with c4 charges lined alongside that cable. from the position the rocket lands you have a line, then you blow c4 and have a path cleared from all mines and ieds or like.
charger.jpg

it's used to lay mine clearing line charge. you fire the rocket which has cable attached to it with c4 charges lined alongside that cable. from the position the rocket lands you have a line, then you blow c4 and have a path cleared from all mines and ieds or like.
View attachment 43350

Thx...

And what is TAM-KAR and AK-SAR ?..

Sorry but In Turkish.I can't translate.If you want you can.
Nurol Makina tarafından üretilen Ejder Yalçın 4x4 zırhlı personel taşıyıcı Emniyet Genel Müdürlüğü envanterine alınıyor.

Emniyet 11 Adet Ejder Yalçın 4x4 Alıyor - Savunma - Gündem Haber, Sıcak Haber, Son dakika haberleri, Anket,

Ejder Yalçın 4X4 Emniyet Envanterine Alınıyor

Nurol Makina tarafından üretilen Ejder Yalçın 4x4 zırhlı personel taşıyıcı Emniyet Genel Müdürlüğü envanterine alınıyor.

11 adet sipariş edilen araçtan 5’i geçtiğimiz hafta Şırnak başta olmak üzere doğu illerine gönderildi. Polis Özel Harekat tarafından beğenilen aracın Otokar Ural gibi test edileceği belirtiliyor.

Kaynak : Tarafsızhaber

nP243a.jpg

According to these news Police ordered 11 NUROL EJDER YALÇIN 4X4 and 5 of them is inventory now...

My personal thought... This news are wrong...

11 EJDER ? 11 ??? Come on... I think this is meaningless...

Because there is a tender for Police by SSM already... And unit count is 200 vehicles...

New Generation Armored Vehicle

Yeni Nesil Zırhlı Araç Projesi

Maybe urgent need ?..

Last edited:
In this news it says TULPAR doesn't use ALTAY chassis coz as we know all rights of ALTAY belongs to SSM... And OTOKAR official says TULPAR's all rights belongs to OTOKAR...

Altay is a MBT and Tulpar is an IFV, both Vehicles are designed to fullfill different Duties ! I'm Sure Otokar use'd Know - How from Altay Program by the Design of Tulpar. Tulpar fill the Gap between light armoured ACV-300 and Heavy MBT Altay, tulpar can be uparmoured to fully support Altay on the Frontline and is able to engange enemy MBT with own ATGM !

Back
Top Bottom