What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

I agree with you completely,but i was just talking abaut the BTR part not criticizing TSK.But to point out another fact,altough we lost a lot of men in those BTRs,if it weren't for them we would've lost far more.Best regards...

The BTR isn't ideal for counter insurgency but its better than a unimog or land rover defender. At Least it provides some protection and high angle fire which is excellent for mountainous terrain.

NUROL ILGAZ used by Riot Police
10660210_721661564565613_1819832149448713986_n.jpg

IMO the color isn't nice,could have been better...

Well, to be more precise mate

I think our National Police needs a hugeass size reform at uniforms, cars, car colors, equipment. ..etc.
Yeah,i especially hate the uniforms.IMO both EGM and TSK need a huge reform in everything you said.

Well, to be more precise mate

I think our National Police needs a hugeass size reform at uniforms, cars, car colors, equipment. ..etc.

About cars they should wait domestic automobile... Our police cars and by the time nearly all state owned cars should be domestic, including president's and prime ministers, armed forces etc... Except some special purpose vehicles... And by the time they should be domestic too...

About cars they should wait domestic automobile... Our police cars and by the time nearly all state owned cars should be domestic, including president's and prime ministers, armed forces etc... Except some special purpose vehicles... And by the time they should be domestic too...
Im very sceptical about a domestic car after so many fails.

There were so many attempts of creating a domestic car, i remember watching news with family when i was 7-8 years old and they made a sensation about a half-assed design and said this will dominate Turkish market, the story goes back to 60s with Devrim as you know, every couple years we get a presentation of a domestic car but never hear about it again.

So yeah im am sceptical till i see the first domectically designed, mass produced car on the roads.

There were so many attempts of creating a domestic car, i remember watching news with family when i was 7-8 years old and they made a sensation about a half-assed design and said this will dominate Turkish market, the story goes back to 60s with Devrim as you know, every couple years we get a presentation of a domestic car but never hear about it again.

So yeah im am sceptical till i see the first domectically designed, mass produced car on the roads.

Only serious attempt was Devrim...

Only serious attempt was Devrim...

Guys we got anadol :) dont forget that one , we still have anadol A2 in garage, i am gona restore it when got enough money ,and will burn the road :D

actually its UK oriented design,but later its inspired our engineers in here, let design and R&D . If there was some more years of Anadol production, we can surely had a domestic car now.

I think we need a special thread called Turkish Civilian Vehicles or something (Feel free to make one). This thread should be renamed Turkish Military Vehicle Programs

53317459.jpg
Otokar should develop a new armor kit for Cobra apc just like HUMVEE

Before
Saudi_Arabian_Humvee.jpg

AFTER
dslp_1005_02%2Bdiesel_power%2Bmay_2010_postal_route%2Bhummer_humvee.jpg

Bulgarian_M1114_HMMWV_in_Kabul.JPG

Back
Top Bottom