What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

A good video about one of the biggest rivals of Altay ;
No need to worry about any rivals. Altay's biggest enemy is the Turkish government

If someone told me in 2013 that Altay would be fucked to death like this I would never believe it.

I thought it would be ready in 2016

Last edited:
Rakipler için endişelenmenize gerek yok. Altay'ın en büyük düşmanı Türk hükümeti

2013 yılında biri bana Altay'ın bu şekilde sikileceğini söylese asla inanmazdım.

2016'da hazır olacağını sanıyordum
F. yourself obsessed Kemalist. We will achieve it without depending to German Engine.

We will achieve it without depending to German Engine.
If AKP were doing such right things, why did same AKP fire the old Maoist and new Islamist that "Bearded" personality? Well, if you're wrong, admit it and let it be over.

For example, am I criticizing the government on aviation engines? No, I'm not criticizing. Especially UAV/UCAV engines came into play when we needed them most. Likewise with the TS-1400 engine.

But the AKP government messed up the Altay issue. This project shouldn't have taken this long. Fortunately, the importance of tanks on the front has diminished, and our shortage of modern tanks has not become a problem.

Last edited:
Fortunately, the importance of tanks on the front has diminished,
Not true, Tanks are as important as ever. and we're pretty shit at land systems overall.

Israel is upgrading the Namer with trophy
Trophy_on_NAMER_IFV.jpg

China is switching to the 50 ton VN-20
chinese-norinco-vn20-heavy-ifv-commercial-2022.jpg

and the Americans are about the replace the M2 Bradley with a 55 ton vehicle while Turkey is screwing around with M113 derivatives first designed in 1960s

Same story in tank design, Altay was a cutting edge tank in 2013, now it's quickly becoming obsolescent.

The world is moving forward.

F. yourself obsessed Kemalist. We will achieve it without depending to German Engine.
Çok sevdiğiniz Ethem Sancak yapıyordu ne oldu? Ne yüzle gelip hala konuşuyorsunuz amına kodumun yüzsüzleri.

F35 lazım değil diyip Amerika'dan F-16 dilenen, verilmeyince İsveçi NATO'ya sokmayı kabul eden vizyonsuz varoş zihniyet.

Dört parmağı da götüne soktular Sisi'nin de ayağına tıpış tıpış gittin, 15 Temmuzun finansörü dediğin BAE'den para dileniyorsun üç kuruşluk haysiyetini siktiğim gelmiş burada kemalistler şöyle böyle diyor

Last edited:
F35 lazım değil diyip Amerika'dan F-16 dilenen, verilmeyince İsveçi NATO'ya sokmayı kabul eden vizyonsuz varoş zihniyet.

Dört parmağı da götüne soktular Sisi'nin de ayağına tıpış tıpış gittin, 15 Temmuzun finansörü dediğin BAE'den para dileniyorsun üç kuruşluk haysiyetini siktiğim gelmiş burada kemalistler şöyle böyle diyor
That. What Legionnaire said is right @MKALE1

(Yes,I had to google translate this part,but I got the other one just fine :P )

The circus of "we're making our tank" (which more than half is Korean and German)even if it takes 15 years. The "we're making our own AA systems,but we'll also buy S-400s,even if don't get F-35s". And then demanding F-35s but when you get nothing,you ask for F-16s. When you don't get F-16s,you threaten the Americans and say "We'll buy Su-35s from Russia". When you get nothing from Russia,you go back to the Americans and say "ok,please give us some F-16s".

And this is the AKP policy,I think that's what Legionnaire says.

But you had great products like the Tulpar,Kirpi,Arma etc. The industry is there,these are beautiful vehicles.

But you had great products like the Tulpar,Kirpi,Arma etc. The industry is there,these are beautiful vehicles.
Tulpar never went into production because dimwits care more about AKP's politics than they care about the country.

So we're stuck with 13 ton ACV-15s that will blow up if an RPG looks at it funny. While the world is moving towards 50-60 ton IFVs

Altay was state of the art technology in 2013 which I believe was ahead of Leopard 2 A6, the best tank in the world at the time. There was a brief moment in time we could have the best tank in the world, now we don't even have the best prototype. Because of just piss poor project management, political favors and corruption

ethem-sancak-kimdir-depo_16_9_1576559289.jpg

If you grow a long beard, and say a bunch of things like this piece of shit, you can steal the biggest land systems contract in the country, you can **** their daughters, whatever.

BMC, which was a successful truck company at the time, had never produced a single tracked vehicle, anybody could see this coming.

Thier truck division got completely destroyed by the way because of chasing government contracts instead of trying to make good products.

Tulpar never went into production because dimwits care more about AKP's politics than they care about the country.

So we're stuck with 13 ton ACV-15s that will blow up if an RPG looks at it funny. While the world is moving towards 50-60 ton IFVs

Altay was state of the art technology in 2013 which I believe was ahead of Leopard 2 A6, the best tank in the world at the time. There was a brief moment in time we could have the best tank in the world, now we don't even have the best prototype. Because of just piss poor project management, political favors and corruption

ethem-sancak-kimdir-depo_16_9_1576559289.jpg

If you grow a long beard, and say a bunch of things like this piece of shit, you can steal the biggest land systems contract in the country, you can **** their daughters, whatever.

BMC, which was a successful truck company at the time, had never produced a single tracked vehicle, anybody could see this coming.

Thier truck division got completely destroyed by the way because of chasing government contracts instead of trying to make good products.
So they stopped making trucks,because they wanted to get big money from government contracts? They could have had a side-income by producing their traditional vehicles. But that's what happens often when they have poor project management like you mentioned. Reminds me of what a friend told me about Serbian defence companies,they make good stuff,but don't know how to manage them for big sales and when it comes to internal sales,corruption comes as they try to make an extra buck (I think by selling older or bad quality equipment to their country or whatever).

So they stopped making trucks,because they wanted to get big money from government contracts? They could have had a side-income by producing their traditional vehicles. But that's what happens often when they have poor project management like you mentioned. Reminds me of what a friend told me about Serbian defence companies,they make good stuff,but don't know how to manage them for big sales and when it comes to internal sales,corruption comes as they try to make an extra buck (I think by selling older or bad quality equipment to their country or whatever).
In Truck market, there's a lot of competition, you have giants like Scania, Volvo and Mercedes and you have local products like Ford F-Max, etc.

A decades old company like Askam went bankrupt after their final production model that was Hi-Ex. It's a tough environment, you have to fight to stay ahead of the curve.

Government contracts are easy, just have a bunch of connections in the government and the money will keep flowing. Hell, BMC was given a free factory despite not making a single tank.

Turkey isn't like Greece, we have a huge industrial basis, we should be pulling off projects like these with relative ease.
There can be a million excuses for failure, none of it matters. Only results matter.

iki pic iyi anlasiyor
senin gibi cahil yobaz orospu evlatları varken bu ülkenin dış düşmana ihtiyacı yok.

gariban yunanla niye uğraşayım ben? bize tehdit bile değiller. hiçbirşey yapamazlar.

sizin ağa babalarınız Pennsilvanya'dan Türkiye'ye gelemiyor vatansız orospu çocukları

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom