What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

You mean FNSS? I like FNSS Pars, facelift one.
This isn't a tender for 8x8 APCs like Otokar Arma or FNSS Pars. Only vehicle that can do all of the above in Turkey is Cobra and it's variants. FNSS took licence of a foreign 4x4 armored vehicle design that can be considered in the same class with Cobra... but that was a pathetic move. They can't win with that. Nevermind BMC.

This isn't a tender for 8x8 APCs like Otokar Arma or FNSS Pars. Only vehicle that can do all of the above in Turkey is Cobra and it's variants. FNSS took licence of a foreign 4x4 armored vehicle design that can be considered in the same class with Cobra... but that was a pathetic move. They can't win with that. Nevermind BMC.

Do you mean this by sayin FNSS's 4x4.... If it's not this can you post it here...

fnss4x4.jpg

Do you mean this by sayin FNSS's 4x4.... If it's not this can you post it here...
You're asking way too many questions for a religious nutjob :)
No, it was Tawazun NIMR... it was a pathetic move
lid_05152013.jpg

FNSS doesn't have ANYTHING to offer, nor does BMC... honestly, I don't see the point of this tender

Looks like the daddy of Humvee.
Dude, that project of FNSS didn't make it through blue-print stage.
There are possible contenders like BMC Vuran and Nurol Ejder 4x4 but they don't offer anything better than Otokar's Cobra which the army already has.

FNSS licence-built NIMR or Hema Industries' licence-built Streit Jaguar 4x4 ain't gonna have a chance, why? because they are licenced from foreign companies.

There are lots of defence companies in Turkey they all want a piece of cake :D but this is Otokar's realm. Army likes cobras, Akreps, things they have been using for years.

I have been following this forum for several years. I know everyone.
But he's new here, you should follow waff :) This guy wouldn't know a thing about military if it wasn't for religious debates, throwing mud on Atatürk, etc...

I'm actually impressed, and happy for him :) some people are developing brain cells.

But he's new here, you should follow waff :) This guy wouldn't know a thing about military if it wasn't for religious debates, throwing mud on Atatürk, etc...

I'm actually impressed, and happy for him :) some people are developing brain cells.
I know the ataput etc.

Back
Top Bottom