What's new

Turkish Land Vehicle Programs

Well then :)
BTW ataput was actually a bad statement. I mean the guy did alot for our country. People may not agree with everything he did but still respect should be shown. I think that @xxxKULxxx realized that his statement was wrong and from what I have seen he doesn't get involved inpolitics much on this forum lately.

@Kaan

No, i didn’t change my mind but i don’t want to get into politic discussions… I entered these kind of discussions in the past because i couldn’t stand lies, insults and attacks… Sure i am not using this defence forum to discuss political issues… There is a bunch of Turkish people here, so why should i use this website to discuss politics… If i wanted to discuss politics i would use political forums or forums which has thousands of Turkish members... Why should i spend my time with 5-10 people ? I’m here to learn and share things about our defence industry in this forum, so i don’t want to enter politic discussions…

@Wave

Sure i did that but i did it just because the reason i mentioned in my previous post...

"I entered these kind of discussions in the past because i couldn’t stand lies, insults and attacks"

And lastly, i'll not enter political discussions or other kind of discussions anymore. And as you can see i am not entering these kind of discussions, i left it. FULL STOP

@Wave

Sure i did that but i did it just because the reason i mentioned in my previous post...

"I entered these kind of discussions in the past because i couldn’t stand lies, insults and attacks"

And lastly, i'll not enter political discussions or other kind of discussions anymore. And as you can see i am not entering these kind of discussions, i left it. FULL STOP
Okey:-)

FNSS AV8 was displayed first time in DSA 2014
Defence Turkey

Defence Turkey

AV8 were displayed first time in Deftech stand with two different configurations; 25 mm Sharpshooter Turret by FNSS and 30mm Sharpshooter Turret by Denel inDSA 2014. Within the scope of programme,12 different variant of vehicles acceptance tests are expected to commence a few months later. Serial production phase is planning to begin when the acceptance test is going to be confirmed by Malaysian defence authorities

The Pars forms the basis of the 8x8 AV8 vehicle, which DEFTECH, in cooperation with FNSS, is developing for the Malaysian Armed Forces. FNSS would be responsible for the development of vehicles, shared production of the platforms for vehicles, subsystem integration and system integration and system performance within the framework of the project.

257 8x8 AV8 wheeled armoured vehicles with 12 different configurations will be built for the Malaysian Armed Forces within the scope of project.

Defence Turkey

AV8 looking good
DSCN7225.JPG

DSCN7232.JPG

DSCN7245.JPG

DSCN7067.JPG

DSCN7085.JPG

Back
Top Bottom